[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Falling in love at first sight is very feminine behavior. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: university.jpg (41 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
university.jpg
41 KB, 604x453
Falling in love at first sight is very feminine behavior. We find this behavior very unattractive.

We want guys who can control their emotions, because guys who can control their emotions will be more likely to not panic during times of emergency and thus, have an increased likelihood of survivability. Our attraction to stoic men is instinctive.

If you would fall in love so easily, then what is that love worth?
>>
Didn't Patrice o' neil say something like this? Relationships are best when the guy likes the girl, and the girl loves him
>>
>>27458354
Do women literally all hate themselves? They want a guy who is everything they are not.
>>
>>27458387

Women are a meme sexuality, it's best to not let them get to you.
>>
>>27458354
Wow, this is easily one of the best posts I've seen here in a while.
Not even memeing.

OP is 100% right, if you're hopelessly in lvoe with a girl, it just will not work well.

A relationship works best when the girls is completely in love with the guy, and the guy likes the girl alot.
Girls are attracted to guys who they have to win over, they don't want some beta lovesick needy, clingy guy.

It really all comes down to the fact girls like guys who treat them like children and do not give in to their demands.
Girls want dominant, confident men
>>
>>27458354
Then stay in the fucking kitchen you bitch
>>
>>27458387
You hit the nail on the coffin.
Most girls hate themselves so much, they want someone is completely opposite to them, to validate themselves.

They want to see that people who are the opposite of them are attracted to them
>>
>>27458354
>We find this behavior very unattractive
You obviously haven't met a male borderline yet
>>
10/8 m8 gr8 b8
I like pie
>>
>>27459139
If you left the house ever you would realise this is 100% not bait.
There are alot of bait female threads here, but this is not one of them.
>>
>>27458354

OP, I'm assuming you're female.
So the kind of guy you're attracted to is stoic, mature e.t.c?
That could just be your preference though.
You most likely have daddy issues
>>
Why do good threads never get traction like all the other shit threads?
This was a good thread, and not only did OP abandon it, but no one else bothered to contribute either
>>
File: 1457944907737.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457944907737.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
If the guy is hot enough I think "love" at first sight can be valid. But the alpha will mask it with confidence, experience and stoicness if he ever finds a true love on first sight.
It could end up with sex on first night but if he played it mysteriously and just kept it spinning afterwards I don't see why the girl should be put off.

Overall I agree for semichads, alphas and for T splerg.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
Gr8 b8 m8 I rate 10/8
>>
>>27458354
You're a pig whore and I don't care what you have to say
>>
>>27459553
Why do you think this is a bait thread?
It's completely right. Have you ever interacted with a female besides your mother?
>>
File: 1457775308693.png (558 KB, 502x674) Image search: [Google]
1457775308693.png
558 KB, 502x674
>>27459542
Alphas>beta last sentence. Ayy lmao
>>
>>27459463
this thread fucking sucks nigger , algo OP is a literal faggot like you
>>
>>27458354
Who is this ugly bitch
>>
>>27459647
>/r9k/ posting: the post.
>>
This thread is full of dumb and stupid
>>
>>27459703
>>27459624
>>27459647
>>27459553
>>27459139

All these assmad guys who can't accept that girls don't want beta "men" like you who falls in love with any girl that is nice to them.
>>
>>27459799
Yeah but you didn't answer my question
>>
>>27459799
Checked
fyi idc, so suck my balls bitch
>>
This is so true it hurts.

You have to be willing to walk away for a woman to really love you.
>>
>>27458354
If this was true girls would be all over some robots, what makes you think robots are emotional? Most of us don't express emotion at all.
>>
>>27460444
Wow you're a special type of retarded aren't you?
You took one aspect of the post and decided that was the entire message she was conveying

Read:
>>27460365

Women do not want beta, needy, clingy, lovesick robots.
They don't want guys who romanticize being in a relationship, which all robots do, considering few have ever been in one.
>>
>>27458354
I don't fall in love at all.

Careful what you wish for, roastie.
>>
>>27458354
I know. I find it disgusting that women will be attracted to me but when I suddenly show signs of affection, they are repulsed.
>>
As if any of these things even matter. Telling a robot to not act like a robot is fucking retarded.

If you take an inferior guy, obviously he is going to grow up to have inferior attitude. And even if he changes his attitude, he will still be inferior. It can't be changed, roasties just like to pretend it can be, to give us false hope. Because false hope keeps us wageslaving and providing to society.
>>
>>27460491
>implying I can't just turn it off
>>
Man the girl in OP is cute.
I opened this thread like 5 times already just because of her.
>>
>implying I show it
I try not to. What else can I do?
>what's love worth if you fall in love easily
As a man, a whole lot. Love is dedication that transcends death. The only reason I'd leave someone I love is if they want me to. What you don't see as a (presumed) female is that men don't really judge girls the same way.

Men judge women based on appearance (first impression), since we're initiators we do filtering that way. You'd rather have someone attractive obviously, whatever that is. It can be interest+passable looks for instance. An easy check to make is looking at videos for male-dominated interests like math, IT or guns. If there's a woman that's 5/10+ she's regarded as extremely attractive. Example, Hanna Fry of numberphile fame. She has that voice though, it's too good. Why this is because men want a partner that's a friend. It's core. So in the first impressions you can really only judge interest occasionally. It factors into appearance.

After the appearance check there's personality check. Listen to N.W.A. - A bitch iz a bitch. Basically avoid bitches (completely) and the rest (interests etc) are pretty important. But there's a weighting between attractive and nice personality as I'm sure you've observed. Varies person to person.

After that is things like if she has baggage. Exes that hang around etc. Stuff like single mom's would be a red flag for a lot of guys. After that comes other factors like economic situation. It's fairly irrelevant and if studies are to be trusted less than 0.1 correlation, unlike for women where it's probably second on this list.

So where does love on first sight fit in here and how come it doesn't make sense in the same way as it would for women. Because as you see the important factors are easy to imagine. Appearance+Interest is a huge deal because we're prejudice creatures. We assume if we're both animal rights activists were both nice people. The baggage isn't visible usually and presumed not there.
>>
>>27461002
>wasting your time typing all of that in an obvious bait thread
How fucking bored are you senpai
>>
>>27461291
Pretty fucking bored. I woke up and my plan for today is:
>eat
>eventually sleep
I'm watching videos of Hillary Clinton voters describe her policies now though. It's really funny. One described her as a voluntarist without knowing what that means.
>>
>>27461355
p.s. Did you read the whole thing? It's never my expectation. What's why I bait at the top some now. It's interesting to see it working.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.