[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you lucid dream, robot? Don't you want a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1452059061062.png (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452059061062.png
2 MB, 1600x1200
Why don't you lucid dream, robot? Don't you want a qt dream gf?
>>
I do lucid dream. No dream bf/gf though. I have a recurring male character but he's mostly just a friend. Otherwise my dreams involving romance and or sex are about different people every time.
>>
In my lucid dreams, I try to possess girls, you've never lived until you masturbated as Katy Perry in a lucid dream.
>>
>>27458234
The other night I had a dream about fucking a coworker from the last job.

Only in the dream the sex was bad because all I did was thrust like I was fucking a mattress and the girl immediately left without a word afterward. I felt bad in the dream but was glad I'd lost my virginity.
>>
No
I once had a dream about a beautiful girl who i loved and who loved me
Waking up from that was fucking awful
>>
>>27458266
That's pretty much my main goal. I want to turn into a girl and get fucked.
>>
>lucid dreams

fucking top laugh.

I fell for the prostate orgasm shit, you won't sucker me this time with your mumbo jumbo.
>>
File: 1458455261535.jpg (62 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
1458455261535.jpg
62 KB, 563x563
>>27458361
It's been proven to be real, you dolt.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2737577/
>>
>>27458348
I don't try to get fucked, but I just play around with my new body. Although that does sound pretty interesting, maybe if I switch places with my SO in the dream. New ideas, woo.
>>
>>27458411
So you'd be fucking yourself? I don't know, that's probably too much. I'm just saying I'd want to get fucked by some random guy.
>>
how do this ?

roblox
>>
>>27458497
Yeah that's probably true, I'll just be my SO then.
>>
>>27458234
>trying to trick unsuspecting anons into night terrors
DEVILISH
>>
File: anon-kun.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
anon-kun.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
Sure if you want sleep paralysis and the scariest moments of your fucking life, go ahead
>>
>>27458540
Basic gist is start writing down your dreams to increase recall, then find a method that works for you. You can find methods via Google, but dreamviews has a lot of stuff on lucid dreaming in general.

>>27458686
>implying

Shit's not even an issue.
>>
>>27458686
>he doesn't enjoy sleep paralysis

it's like getting scared at roller coasters
>>
Speaking of dreams, I had the best dream tonight

>tfw qt dream grill stands on her toes, leans on you and whispers in your ear that she likes you
>>
why the fuck would you want to lucid dream

sleep is the only time I'm free from the madness of living
>>
>>27458765
holy shit you're the first person I've run into other than me who feels this way!

I've been a lucid dreamer since I was a little kid but had my first sleep paralysis when I was 20ish and it was really fun and interesting because I was lucid enough to know it wasn't real.

>>27458774
It's escapism. It feels a lot like reading a good book or watching a good movie.
>>
>>>>27458774
Lucid dreaming is the ultimate escape from reality. Sleep doesn't really last long, because as soon as you go to sleep it feels like you have to wake up 15 min later. Why not make the most of it and fuck your waifu/fly/etc?
>>
>>27458829
How long does a lucid dream last?
>>
I don't dream. At least, not dreams I remember. Never had a nightmare. I'm pretty much emotionally unaffected by most everything, so I'll take what could possibly mean parts of my brain not working, over an existence of "muh depression and art" and "dude philosophy and lucid dreams. nihilismlmao"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.