[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE WINE LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 7
>DUDE WINE LMAO
>>
>>27458220
I don't understand the appeal to be honest.
>>
Wine is great, but memeing about it is soccer mom tier.
>>
Wine, like any other meme, looks pretty absurd from the outside.
>>
>>27458220

Are you trying to imply that wine is memed nearly as much as coffee?
>>
>>27458220
wine tastes fucking disgusting. I would honestly rather drink a glass of piss
>>
LOL JANE U JUST KNOW I CANT DEAL WITH MY KIDS WITHOUT A GLASS OF WINE! MY LIFE IS MEANINGLESS AS I DROWN MYSELF WITH ALCOHOL TO HIDE THE PAIN!
>>
>>27458243
>I tried a glass of cheap swill when I was 15
>>
>>27458220
I just don't "get" alcohol. The flavor is at best "okay", and even then only rarely.

People love it. Rave about it.

I feel like I'm missing out, but when I try it it's just... 'meh'.
>>
>>27458220
>single mums
>>
I really wish there was an extremely cheap wine like malt liquor or bottle shelf vodka.

I can get 25oz of 8% abv beer for $1 a can and 1.75L of vodka for $11

With beer I get too bloated and sick and with vodka I drink too fast. Wine would be right in the middle but it's so expensive
>>
>>27458220
Women in general are disgusting nags and complainers that have perfected being as annoying as possible
>>
>>27458254
I'm in my late 20s. I've tried all ranges of wine and hate them all. Nice baseless assumption though.
>>
File: david-lynch-coffee.jpg (59 KB, 500x586) Image search: [Google]
david-lynch-coffee.jpg
59 KB, 500x586
>>27458240
who is the David Lynch of wine?
>>
>>27458265

You can get 750ml bottles of wine for like $5 at Walgreens.
>>
Stacy's drink of choice
>>
>>27458258

it's not about the flavor, it's about the temporary buzz. For a little while, you forget your problems and everything is cool like it was when you were a kid again. Then you start to come down and feel like hell, but that buzz is usually worth it
>>
>>27458258

You drink to get drunk. If you find a decent flavor you like while getting drunk then more power to you.
>>
>>27458258
Normies hate their lives than most of the NEETs on here. Loading up on alcohol after wageslaving all week prevents the suicidal thoughts temporarily.
>>
>>27458286
Wrong

That would be
>shitty flavored vodka
>Fireball cinnamon whisky
>Smirnoff Ice, Mike's Hard Lemonade, or other such """"drinks""""
>>
>>27458304

hahahaha, fucking nailed it.

:(
>>
>>27458287
How much do you have to drink to get a buzz?

If I bought a twelve pack of beer this Friday how much would I need to drink to get drunk? I might try it.
>>
>>27458284
That's still expensive compared to the others

That's $1 a drink when the vodka/malt is 30 cents a drink
>>
>>27458265
Wine puke is the worst though.
I like wine with food, but getting drunk on wine is fucking horrible.
>>
>>27458333
If it's your first time and you're not massively overweight 2 beers and hour would have you pretty drunk by beer #6
>>
>>27458333

Depends on varying factors. Height/weight, if you've eaten recently, how much alcohol is actually in the beer, how little time you've consumed the beer, etc.

2 or 3 beers in less than 30 minutes should get you buzzed.
>>
>>27458220
>>27458229
>>27458243
>>27458251
>>27458258

ITT: Amerifags and alcoholics thinking that either unhealthy drinking habits or the average crap they call wine over the pond give their childish, uneducated opinions any legitimacy.
>>
UGH ANGELA I SWEAR
*gulps half the flute of wine*
DEVON NEVER CLEANS AROUND THE HOUSE OR DOES THE DISHES
HE JUST COMES ON HOME AND WALTZ'S ON THE FUCKING RECLINER AND SLAPS ON ESPN
HES PROBABLY CHEATING ON ME THAT DIRTY BASTARD
HE NEVER HELPS WITH THE KIDS, NEVER GIVES ME MONEY TO GO SHOPPING, HE NEVER EVEN TELLS ME I LOOK GOOD ANYMORE ANGELA MY LIFE IS FALLING APART
JEROME MESSAGED ME ON FACEBOOK FOR COFFEE AND I MIGHT JUST TAKE HIS OFFER BECAUSE I NEED SOME SPICE IN MY LIFE
>>
>>27458333
>>27458367
>>27458365
Nevermind, I don't care.

I suppose I'll just go to my grave with this being one of those mysteries I never solved.
>>
>>27458333

Nice trips

If it's your first time, two options.

>be scientific about it and drink one every 20-30 minutes, body gets rid of about 1 per 40-60 minutes so you'll outpace yourself at a rate that lets you figure out when you hit the zone

>slam through that 12 pack as fast as possible. It'll get a first timer hella drunk

I can't say I recommend it, if I could go back in time and stop myself from taking my first drink, i would
>>
>>27458376
>the average crap they call wine over the pond

We get most of our wine from Europe you moron. Wine and cars are like the only things we import from you assholes en masse.
>>
>>27458254

Wine is objectively shit. People like it because they want to cultivate an image of themselves as patricians with "adult" and "complex" taste so they convince themselves that the glorified fermented grape juice they drink tastes good. I've tried all sorts of wine from $2 non-logo boxes to $90 Barolo bottles and it's just utter shit all the way through.

Worst part is that wine drinkers can't even deal with dissent, whenever someone mentions that they don't like wine they instantly go into full condescending damage control mode, "hurrr durrr you just haven't tasted a gud one yet xD", or "lolll that's cuz ur tastebuds haven't matured yet :DDD", as if somehow your grape juice is an entity demanding loyalty or defence, and you must also do so in the most demeaning way possible. Every single fucking time. It's like you're not even regarded as a functioning, adult member of society if you don't force down a bottle of shitty red juice once in a while. Just fucking let me dislike what I already know I don't like, and stop trying to missionate your ass juice.
>>
>>27458376
>we're the only people in the world who know how to make rotten grape juice and curdled milk!
>france
>>
>>27458265
Wine is the cheapest thing to drink in australia, we have a shitty meme name for it though.
>>
>>27458417
>Wine is objectively shit.
>I don't like it so you're stupid for liking it!

Anon please.
>>
Cask wine is the national drink of new Zealand and Australia no drink is cheaper or stronger. My heart says premixed bourbon and cola but my brain says mystic ridge cask wine
>>
>>27458455

>it's okay when winedrinkers do it
>>
>>27458258
Chambord and lemonade is really nice

Also Canadian club and dry on a hot day is the best beverage, CC smoothes the ginger ale
>>
>>27458220
>u drink straight spirits? what r u some kind of alcohol?? lmao
>just chillin w/ a bottle of wine and a movie like eveyr other night for the last 6 years haha :)
>>
>>27458454
Chuck us the goon bag cunt
>>
File: Fruity+lexia[1].png (140 KB, 307x306) Image search: [Google]
Fruity+lexia[1].png
140 KB, 307x306
Fruit-E-lixir
>>
>>27458264
>mum
Kill your self please.
>>27458376
You too.
>>
>>27458397
>>27458448
I'm in the US regularly, and yeah you'd think you guys would either learn how to make good wine (even with the cheat code of getting vines from us) or to import good ones but nope:
- American wines: sweet, sugary shit designed to appeal to your diabetes-level tastes.
- imported wine: cheap stuff people don't want to drink in Europe and specifically save for exportation in countries that don't know any better and just want to get drunk while pretending to be sophisticated.
>>
>>27458627
>- American wines: sweet, sugary shit designed to appeal to your diabetes-level tastes.
they put sugar in their bread m8 what do you expect
>>
File: 1407713785771.jpg (24 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
1407713785771.jpg
24 KB, 500x624
alcohol or weed ?

which is the better drug for being alone and just wanting to feel good?

Weed has a stronger effect but if you feel down it can you make feel even worse in my experience. How can i fight that?
>>
>>27458627
I've been to Europe and drank fancy european wives and they tasted nasty af
>>
>>27458954
try both at the same time
>>
alcohol will kill your brain cells more than weed most likely
>>
>>27458220
How people drink that vinegar water shit is beyond me tbqh
>>
>>27458220
I'm from wine country, it's cheap and quality around here and very expensive as well. I think outside of cities most Americans associate wine with Women, gay men and europeans and thus make fun of it kind of like flyover faggots who make fun of soccer.
>>
File: 1421847542528.png (76 KB, 297x333) Image search: [Google]
1421847542528.png
76 KB, 297x333
>>27459031
>it's cheap
>and very expensive as well
>>
>>27459031
Cheap wine is cheaper than cheap food here
>>
>>27458270
This post only proves you know nothing about good wine
>>
>>27459092

Is literally >>27458417 in action.
>>
>>27458627
Can you get any more condescending? I'm genuinely curious at this point.
>>
>>27459148
I certainly can when it's called for.
But seriously my girlfriend is American and I love you guys for a whole bunch of things you got right, some of your most unhealthy food is even delicious (BBQ, South stuff) but the wine, bread and cheese situation in your country is abysmally sad.
>>
Wine is a sure fire indicator of a female in decline

As I enter my mid 20s, I have the luxury of watching the following on normiebook

>Hot females from school slowly gaining weight they cant lose, no matter how much they post about gym
>Stacy's moving in with beta providers, or burnt out Chads
>Settling in to shitty low level """careers"""" like retail or receptionist
>They are slowly realizing they will never be rich princesses and that their best years are already behind them
>Now too old and ugly for clubbing they settle in to weekend wine nights with the girls
>This turns in to a nightly drinking habit

One of the most satisfying examples is of a Chad and Stacey personified couple I know. Dude had a 50+ kill count in high school and finally settled with this bit tittied stacy right after graduation. He now works a high paying, but soul sucking job where he is away for weeks at a time. He has just built her a massive house that would have put him in alot of debt. She has ballooned out to a legit whale. She works a secretary and is constantly lunching at fancy restaurants with her colleagues, and drinks wine like a fish. She posted a picture of them together recently and Chad has also gotten fat and looks completely drained of energy and life.

Granted, they are probably happier than I ever will be and will always have their youth to look back on, which is the best time of most peoples lives anyway.
>>
>>27459003
i heard that fucks you up
>>
Its 11am and I've had .5mg lorazepam and 1/2 a bottle of red wine.

Fuck do I feel good.
>>
>>27459349
Nah m8, weed and wine is the perfect combination - esp. if you're smoking a strong haze or something similar.

If you want to experience peak high, smoke more haze, or any other primarily psychedelic strain, than you think you can handle and modulate the high with a glass or two of red.

Its almost too good.
>>
its good for getting shitfaced and it tastes good if you got some quality stuff on your hands.
for example a good friends brother has a wine cellar and he'd always give us different kinds of wines to taste while he rambles on about its origins, the fragrance etc. I learned quite some things about wine tasting and ageing from him too
>>
>>27459417
what if i get into a bad mood and the trip turns bad?
>>
>>27458417
Manbabby detected
>>
>>27458365
>2 beers in one hour

wtf learn to drink
>>
>>27459527
Thats the nice thing about psychedelic strains.. they're very uplifting. Going wrong on that sort of high results in a panic attack or weed paranoia.. which is where the wine comes in.

Great combo for brainstorming but like anything else can be taken too far. You don't want to end up as another pipe dreamer with lots of decent ideas but no concrete plan of action.
>>
San Pedro cactus, poppy tea and a bit of meth once in a blue moon is all I need. Liquor makes me into a monster and weed gives me terrible self loathing
>>
>>27458627
>American wines: sweet, sugary shit

t. someone who has never tried harlan, dominus, gundlach b., ravenswood or any of the other Cal wines that compare very well with top-flight bordeaux.

> imported wine: cheap stuff people don't want to drink in Europe and specifically save for exportation in countries that don't know any better and just want to get drunk while pretending to be sophisticated.

t. someone who never spent $1500 on a bottle of Ch. d.Yquem and a 1990 Beaucastel "hommage au jaques perrin" for a millenium new years eve party.

The only bad thing is I can never see myself having it that good again.
>>
>>27458606
Literally the worst thing to get too drunk too. Enjoy that 3 day hangover.
>>
>>27458220
wine tastes like shit, i prefer beer. but alcohol is poisonous so its better to avoid it
>>
>>27459797
>wine IS good! You just have to spend a weeks pay check on a bottle!

Could you get any more pretentious ?
>>
>>27458258
>Alcohol

Lmao you'll have to be more specific, but don't worry, you aren't missing out on much. Sure you get drunk but its not really that great of a drug. Its just easy and legal. As for taste, its acquired in most cases, but if you are actually an adult and you can't appreciate a nice scotch, you're a fuckin lil bitch
>>
>>27459797

hey man u r gay
>>
>>27459797
>spending a thousand dollars on french jizz
no thanks I like girls
>>
>>27459582

Gudd trole :^)
>>
>>27459253
>Hot females from school slowly gaining weight they cant lose, no matter how much they post about gym
Thats because some normalfags (especially women) only go to the gym just to post about it on social media
>>
I bet all of you haters drank cucked French wine when you made up your mind about wine and never drank Hungarian wine like the warriors of past.
>>
>>27458258

its mostly about the people you're with t b h

if you've never experienced getting tipsy but not quite drunk with a nice chick and fooling around you're missing out 100%.

its the funnest and harmless experiences in life.

getting drunk with friends is also a lot of fun & great bonding.

drinking by yourself however is mostly just to take the edge off the day, and if you don't "do" anything with your day then there isn't really a point.
>>
Liking wine is probably the most pretentious yuppie thing that you can do.

if you think rotten grape juice makes you 'cultured' or 'educated' please kill yourself
>>
>>27459349
i've mixed alcohol and weed regularly for a few years and i'm fine. Mostly beer and wine though. If you drink a lot of vodka or whiskey the weed might make you puke. Just don't get hangover drunk and you'll be ok.
>>
>>27458258
That's how I feel about nigger hop
>>
>>27458220
>Try wine
>it tastes like rotten fruit
Who could have guessed
>>
>>27458376
Just eat grapes like a normal human being you retard.
I drink water and water only. Maybe mix it up with some fruits. Fuck eveuthing else.
>>
>>27458627
>sugary
What the fuck are you drinking, wine tastes like bitter garbage. Rums shit taste like robitussin in and beer tastes like shitty soda.

Drinking alcohol is fucking retarded. Just drink water. Fucking fags.
>>
Why is alcohol so disgusting. I've had mix drinks, wines, mass produced beer, microbrew beers, spirits, wine coolers, etc. and they all taste horrible.
>>
>>27461666
Acquired faggotry.
>>
>>27461666
cause its actually a poison
>>
>>27458258

For a few hours it grants you the ability to have no fear or and anxiety about anything and be truly happy. Not like weed where you just become a retarded hippy or other drugs where you zombie out like heroine. It also makes you feel no shame or cringe. Which for an introvert who struggles to even admit someone is their friend, its a big help.
>>
File: happiness-bacon_o_178762.jpg (70 KB, 370x382) Image search: [Google]
happiness-bacon_o_178762.jpg
70 KB, 370x382
DUDE BACON LOL OMG I WANT SOME BACON WOW

meanwhile 99% of bacon is complete shit. the only good stuff is the thick cuts you can only get at the butcher's or farmer's market (which most memelord normies don't go to)
>>
>>27461864
My grandma cooked bacon for me this morning and I drizzled some maple syrup over it

Shit was SO cash

Not memeworthy though
>>
>>27458381
Underrated post, fuck middle aged women
>>
>>27461864
This, bacon is pretty overrated.

Basically cancer in food form too. Just eating it gives me chest pains and headaches. At least the way my mum cooks it
>>
As a 95% teetotaler I can say that pretty much all alcohol is fucking disgusting with the exception of some cocktails.

However wine is ok, I can sit and drink glass' of red wine if it's decent stuff far easier than I could drink pint after pint of high quality beer.
>>
>>27458258
Try Jim Beam Honey. Delicious. $20 for a fifth, % 35
>>
Women typically suck at drinking
>>
File: 1405107979876.png (84 KB, 420x487) Image search: [Google]
1405107979876.png
84 KB, 420x487
>tfw my brother's GF turned him into a winefag
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.