[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug thread? Drug thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 640x1136
Drug thread? Drug thread
>>
>>27458206
Sorry about your terrible quality of weed if that's what that even is
>>
>>27458277
How can you tell from that pick. I am no expert, just curious.
>>
>>27458305
There's loads of leaves in it, I can barely make out the buds (which are the parts you want to smoke)
>>
>>27458305
>I am no expert

Neither is he
>>
>>27458305
nigga bought some high quality oregano
>>
>>27458305
Looks like outdoor grown ditch weed, way too leafy can't make out a decent looking nug
>>
>>27458314
>>27458406
But I mean you are not going to smoke those leaves can't you just pick them out?
>>
>>27458406
>>27458314
>>27458277
Who gives a shit? It'll get you high, that's all its fucking good for, all they'll use it for. You guys are fucking faggots.
>>
>>27458438
Lol never said I wouldn't smoke shitty weed I just said sorry to op cause I felt bad
Smoke more chill out
It sucks having shitty weed
>>
>>27458423
When a grower takes pride in their work they trim their bud meticulously
This weed was grown by someone who didn't take care of it they just planted a bunch of clones in a field somewhere
>>
>>27458314
It was actually pretty good when I bought it, I've just had it stashed away for a few weeks so it's losing quality
>>
Anyone in the Denver area looking for white girl? got plenty
>>
>>27458687
Wish I was in your area so I could lie about wanting to buy coke and rub you naked at gunpoint
Too bad I'm a Canuck I would love to see someone in my area posting that they want to sell expensive drugs
>>
>>27458741
Meant to say rob but if u were cute I might rub u too, not like u could tell the cops
>>
I want druggie normies to leave.
>>
>>27458791
>implying canacucks are capable of armed robbery

I bet youd apologize after your musket misfires
>>
>>27458520
time doesn't add shitty leaves to your dried weed friendo
>>
thats a poverty stash OP
>>
File: times 061.jpg (276 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
times 061.jpg
276 KB, 1080x1920
Dank buds are the best buds
>>
Drinking fosters? Holy fuck you suck so hard, you belong here.
>>
so i finally drank robiyudssin without vomiting an hour later trick was drinking moutnain dew after sipping that god disgusting syrup & a hot water drink mixed with ginger, chilli, garkic, lemon & hhoney, also smoking weed helps
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
>tfw did acid for the first time a couple of days ago
Holy shit what an experience, I highly recommend a 150ug trip to any robot who thinks he can handle it, being able to visually see the passage of time as a never ending spiral that followed the laws of quantum mechanics to allow me to percieve space time blew my mind.
>>
>>27460794
are you ok pal?
>>
>>27460823
yeah, in this moment i am euphoric
>>
White Vein Bali Kratom had me on my ass for about an hour earlier today. That sshit fucked me the fuck up. I was feeling nausious but i didnt throw up and the high was pretty euphoric. Wish i couldve chilled in the park somewhere and enjoyed it.

probably gonna do that later today in the week on my day off. fuck i just thought of this but i am getting so excited already.
>>
>>27460818
is kratom a legal equivalent to acid?

im >>27460862 and i feel like that shit was akin to acid.
>>
>>27460888
I would say they're both very different, I think acid is far stronger and more intense, deffinantly only do lsd if you're ok with every second seemingly like hours and everything around you changing and morphing into things from the depths of your imagination.
>>
>>27460888
As someone who's done a fair amount of both, I'd say Kratom isn't any more like acid than weed is like acid. Nothing beats an actual dose of acid
>>
>>27461058
>>27461212
how would a loner get acid? (talking about myself)
>>
>>27461267
Just know some people who do drugs, a weed dealer or frequent user can pretty easily find you someone they know or someone they know knows who can get you legit acid, I was lucky enough to hang around with a few stoners after high school. What you need to be careful of is making sure it's lsd you're buying and not N-bomes or some other synthetic drug, which are often passed off as blotters but end up killing people. You also need to make sure to have an open and somewhat stable mind, a trip is never what you expect it to be and usually gets very intense, both visually and emotionally, so being positive an able to go with the flow is necessary. Acid isn't for everyone, but trying it once is personally recommended, just because o how much of a unique and special experience it can be.
>>
>>27460663
either way i got it free and it gets me baked so who gives a fuck
>>
>>27460698
hence the term >adorable

lets see yours anon
>>
>>27461267
Buy a branch of San Pedro cactus and boil.it up instead. Mescaline is a lot gentler and easier to control yourself on than other psychedelics IMO and its probably the easiest to acquire if you're not a good shroom hunter.
>>
>>27461267
don't listen to your other 2 replies, just buy it online. a quick google search will give you everything you need to know about how to set it up so it's completely anonymous. and once you've got it set up, the markets are as easy to use as ebay
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.