[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the statistical trajectory of a friendless sexually frustrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
What is the statistical trajectory of a friendless sexually frustrated 18 year old KV majoring in mathematics?
>>
eternal virginity
>>
you drop out and you end up like me
34yo, no driving licence, no car and neet
>>
suicide within 10 years
>>
>>27457827
Suicide. Probably, hard to know.
>>
It's a societal joke, really, that successful STEM majors/grads/academics/etc. are lonely/virgins.
I'd say I'm the exception as a physics grad who's single and doesn't date much. Lots of others are married or long-term gfs, or pretty active dating life.
>>
>>27457827
doing some great science
>>
>>27457827
suicidal neetdom unless they explore drugs during their time in college
>>
>>27457885
what will happen if i offer a girl from my uni $1k for fucks
>>
>>27457827
>What is the statistical trajectory of a friendless sexually frustrated 18 year old KV majoring in mathematics?
same
except i am majoring in mechanical engineering

I think my trajectory involves getting a comfy job, saving the money I make, going on vacations every few years, then dying

and spending all my free time on 4chan and consuming anime content of course
>>
>>27457827
STEM majors don't make as much money as 4chna thinks they do. You're better off moving to a major city and becoming a cop. Avg cop in most major cities makes 6 figures in 4 years. Most stem majors will not unless they're chem engs
>>
Depends if it's a closed system or not. If the system is closed and you stay on this trajectory indefinitly then you have a shitty career where you're constantly outdone and underbid by indians who can't even use a toilet and you suicide within a few decades

If you don't be a fag and do something with yourself like the wild bad ass variable that you are then you might make something cool of yourself.
>>
>>27458020
>>27457976
Should i spend some of my student allowance on a prostitute, is this a normal thing to do
>>
>>27458052
The rule with prostitutes if you're curious from an experts opinion is as follows: You pay a prostitute to leave after, not to have sex with you.

What it means is that the only appropriate time to use a prostitute is if the only reason you're using one is because you want to do something where the girl leaves right after and you don't have to talk to her any more. Basically if you want an easy lay or if you want to do something real freaky you're scared to ask a gf like peg you

If you're paying a prostitute because you can't get laid otherwise it's a fucking bad idea. You'll feel like shit after and the guilt doesn't go away.

You're in college man that's like pussy central just b urself
>>
>>27458052
>Should i spend some of my student allowance on a prostitute, is this a normal thing to do
normal, definitely not but who gives a shit about "normal" people and what they do

in my opinion, i wouldnt. by doing that, you are giving in to the vaginal jew. you are degrading yourself to their level. even if you never have sex in your life... you will be ok. and you wouldnt have lost your virginity to some slag for payment.

just remember that sex wont change your life. perhaps it will, i dont know i am a virgin too, but i doubt it... life goes on like normal after and if you are a loser before you will be after

>>27458085
>You're in college man that's like pussy central just b urself
you do realize its not that easy right? maybe for chads like you
>>
File: download (18).jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (18).jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>27458085
>just b urself

what does this mean exactly?

myself as in introverted stuttering etc?
>>
>>27458052
don't spend it on a prostitute. Just get a guitar or become a dj. It's cheaper and gets you tons of ass. Also get like a pheromone spray
>>
>>27458110
>>27458131
I was joking you nerds. Seriously though College is the easiest time to get laid in your life. Girl's are drunk and on drugs and have feminist College professors telling them they can fuck a new guy between every class and that it's empowering and that their future husband will respect them for it.

The ugly truth is to get laid you have to try and fail and then try again with the knowledge you learned from the last failure and fail again and keep repeating until eventually you get it, despite all the humiliations you suffer from the learning process. There's no other way, and this is the best time to do it. If you miss on this chance to go through the humiliating trial period, it will be too late, because after college your expected to have worked it out already.
>>
>>27457827
Learn math, learn C++ programming, learn algos and data structures.

30-50k/month as quant in bank

>Wasting time thinking about sluts
>>
>>27458153
>I was joking you nerds.
>Seriously though College is the easiest time to get laid in your life.

...sure
please dont reply to me again

>>27458181
>Wasting time thinking about sluts
this, OP
when you are making 150k a year you wont have time to think about college girls who's vaginas are crusty with some other guys sperm
instead your time will be spent slaving away for some corporation until one of the exceedingly expensive vehicles you buy kills you by "accident"
>>
>>27457827
99.9%

original 3432748973
>>
>>27458153
>college is the easiest time to get laid

When will this meme end? It's never gonna be easy when you've missed out on 5 fucking years of social development (high school). Say i turn up to a party then what? i'll probably get bullied for being awkward and then stacey will go off with chad and his football buddies and have a good 'ol gangbang
>>
>>27458235
>college is the easiest time to get laid
>it's never going to be easy when...

Do you understand what easiest means? It's a relative term. It could be 9.9/10 difficulty and still be the easiest if the rest of the time is 10/10.

applies to you too faggit >>27458222
>>
Likely some sort of ballistic trajectory
>>
You probably end up living in the woods and bombing people.
>>
How much sex does the avg 18-20 year old girl have per week? Also

>tfw you can smell the semen on her breath
>>
>>27458402
depends if they're single or dating
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.