[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be virgin, besides fucking a few prostitutes with protection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 8580247.png (148 KB, 524x522) Image search: [Google]
8580247.png
148 KB, 524x522
>Be virgin, besides fucking a few prostitutes with protection in the past
>Got wasted yesterday
>Called up a prostitute
>Solid 8/10 blonde beauty
>End up fucking her without a condom
>Wake up this morning
>Remember what I did
>Have panic attack over the thought of having an STD

My dick feels normal. Would I be experiencing any symptoms by now if I got something?
Fuck, I just want a qt gf so I never get desperate enough to do things like this again.
>>
>Sliding into BBFS on the sly
What is the secret bro?

Also,
>Robot calling someone on the phone, instead of sending emails/PMs
Something seems fishy about this story
>>
>>27457767
you are typical normie.

Enjoy your STD's
>>
>>27457804
I get insanely confident when Im drunk, so calling was easy.
Is it really that hard to get bbfs? Pretty sure I told her I was a virgin, i dont know I was wasted.
>>
>>27457844
How am I a typical normie? Ive never even kissed a girl. Prostitutes never let me kiss them...
>>
>>27457864
>Is it really that hard to get bbfs?
I guess I don't really know.
I use a screening service. Girls don't get to leave detailed feedback of the guys, but serious shit can be reported to the admin (who shitcans your account).
Don't want to blow that screening service if I ask for it, get shot down, and the girl gets defensive & takes revenge.
>>
>>27457943
I just use backpage. Its funny because I called her twice and she was surprised and said no one ever has the balls to actually call. I told her it was my first time doing it and I look really dorky so I dont think she saw much risk in bare backing with me. There were 2 girls, they asked if I wanted to fuck both of them at once, but it would cost double so I didnt do it.
>>
>>27458018
So you went to their incall?
>>
>>27458046
Yea, the only bad part was that they were into meth. They still had perfect teeth and didnt smoke any while I was there so they werent junkies...yet. Only reason I know is because they offered me some. The girl also had a baby that was in another room sleeping.
>>
True story anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDRXcg9j7TQ
>>
>>27457767

bro you can get herpes even with a condom

but you are still in a bad position, look out hor herpes tho
>>
How much of a literal fucking retard do you have to be to fuck a whore? You realize sex feels good to incentivize reproduction?
>>
>>27458422
>How much of a literal fucking retard do you have to be to fuck a whore

some guys are literally seen as disgusting by girls, don't pretend to be all high and mighty

t. someone that went to whores
>>
>>27457767
You're probably safe. If not, way to fug your own shid up, mate.
>>
>>27457767
Only time will tell, but you're a moron for fucking a hooker without a condom and deserve every sketchy thought running through your head
>>
>>27457767
I've done that before. You probably don't have anything, but get tested nigger.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.