[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any other hopeless jobless losers here starting another week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image_0.png (973 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
973 KB, 960x540
any other hopeless jobless losers here starting another week of nothingness and depression
>>
File: ghoul.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
ghoul.png
1 MB, 640x960
>>27457501
At least you're still seeing things in terms of weeks instead of just endless, meaningless days that will soon become untrackable days and nights
>>
>>27457501
everything except for jobless, but yeah sure
>>
I'm jobless but got 800 from my tax return so I'm able to chill at peoples place of business without feeling anxious from not having money to buy shit.
>>
>>27457543
tell me about u
>>
Yep, another week that is bound to be filled with nothingness with fluctuating bouts of depression. At least I have my flight sim (although I'm starting to get a little bored of it) and I have some new boots I want to try out so there is that at least...
>>
why did i even bother going to uni
>>
I have a job, but i still feel like a hopeless loser starting another week of nothingness and depression
>>
>>27457543
I hate no concept of time anymore. I can vaguely figure out what is today, tomorrow and now. Outside of that what the fuck does it even mean or matter.
>>
File: grand.jpg (771 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
grand.jpg
771 KB, 2048x1536
>>27457650
I remember as a kid going to gym class and running around the gym to the song that went "celebrate good times cmon!!" as a warmup. Sometimes we would play dodgeball and that was fun for me. You were supposed to have gym shoes that you kept in the back room in small cubbie but I didn't have any so I just pretended to change my shoes and nobody caught on for a really long time
>>
File: 1458069600657.jpg (343 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
1458069600657.jpg
343 KB, 1095x1195
>>27457688
just go ironically
>>
>>27457733
ironically getting a degree in something i hate to prove to my parents that im as capable as my brother so maybe they'll care about or perhaps acknowledge me
>>
>>27457751
sounds like you're really letting causality take toll on your life senpai
>>
File: 1458686936626.jpg (21 KB, 408x352) Image search: [Google]
1458686936626.jpg
21 KB, 408x352
>>27457501
Why do you think I'm here in the first place?

I listened to what everyone told me and fell for the "just follow your dreams anon" meme. So I took classes in game development, what a waste of my fucking time. After 1 year of nothing but extremely boring math and akward fedora fags I dropped out.
Now I just spend all my days on this shithole, atleast it makes the day go by and makes me cry a little bit less when I go to sleep..

To this day I still remain beta kissless virgin with no degree and what not socially inept. I'm fucking done, I'm just gonna cash in on the neetbux for as long as I can now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.