[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are girls interested in taking a boys virginity? If I tell a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: 23.jpg (143 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
143 KB, 1280x1707
Are girls interested in taking a boys virginity?
If I tell a girl I'm a 23 year old virgin will she get excited?
>>
Lol

Oh anon
>>
>>27457496
Mine was, so try it
Don't tell them just after you meet them though.
>>
I'm almost certain most girls would think you're a loser and not worth their time.
An older woman might get pleasure from taking your virginity, though.
>>
>>27457496
Some chicks actually are into this. If you want to play it up, pretend you've been saving it for the "right one" on purpose.
>>
Imagine if you were talking to a girl and she was the most perfect girl you ever met. She was beautiful and pleasant to be around.
Now imagine if midway through the conversation, she mentioned that she has had sex with over 100 men in the past year.

How does that make you feel? If you are a normal healthy male, you most likely felt an unexplainable "switch" going turning off in your mind. All feelings for her seem to go blank.

And it doesn't happen in the rational part of the mind. Even if you knew she was free of diseases and you knew she was faithful, you would still have that niggling feeling of revulsion.

You see, we all come with an inbuilt ideal of how men and women should be. And part of those ideals are women being demure, discreet, and selective. As well as men being virile, experienced, and prolific.

When you tell women that you are a virgin, you are flipping that switch in their mind.

Please, keep it to yourself if you ever want success with women.
>>
File: 1367658563.png (135 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1367658563.png
135 KB, 396x381
>>27457496
I'm 22, and I've heard other girls talking of girls being virgins in their twenties as weird, and something wrong with them.

They think we are losers, loners etc..
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1024x576
>>27457894
Above anon is wise.

Admitting to being a virgin is admitting youre a beta shit nobody wants. Women think differently than men. If she asks, youve lost count of how many women youve fucked. Then, change the subject to her quickly. Success is within you, anon.
>>
>>27457913
How fat are you anonette?
>>
i once told a camwhore on 4chan i was a virgin
she basically laughed at me and said she doesn't fuck manlet virgins

>I'm 6ft and never mentioned my height

why the fuck would you tell a girl you are a virgin? there's a 99.9% chance she isn't even one.
>>
File: __(38).png (10 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
__(38).png
10 KB, 362x358
>>27457963

I'm a male, and i meant girls talking of *guys
>>
It depends on why you are a virgin.

Are you a virgin by choice? Good, that indicates to a potential mate that you have self-control and goals.

Are you a virgin not by choice? Possible yellow flag. It can indicate to a potential mate that you have been turned down by many others before, and that will indicate to her that there may be something wrong with you. She will be alert and on the lookout for dealbreaking flaws.
>>
>>27457894
Most guys definitely don't care about how many cocks have been in a female they want to fuck. One hundred is ridiculously high so you may be right there, but if the number is less than 20 then it's usually no big deal.
>>
>>27457996
women always lie about the number anyway, we all know how thirsty men are. Even if she fucked a 100 she'd have 200 orbiters.
>>
>>27457996
>Most guys definitely don't care about how many cocks have been in a female they want to fuck
They do care if said female is considered for gf/wife material
>>
>>27457989
>Good, that indicates to a potential mate that you have self-control and goals.

Maybe if she is religious or you yourself are attractive. Otherwise she is going to think you are a creep.
>>
>>27457996
Isn't anything above 5 cocks already a red flag? It really shows how easy of a slut a girl is if I can fill the room with 15 men who've had their dicks inside her. Keep in mind I'm not from the US so maybe it's different there but a girl must've had sex with a new guy every half year in order to just rack up the number to above 5 or 10 before meeting you. I can understand a girl staying with one guy for a longer period of time (5-8) and having sex but a girl who has had many different men isn't good gf material but fuck material. Then again, if a quick fuck was the point of the thread then disregard my post.
>>
>>27458116
Of course 5 cocks is a red flag but that doesn't stop a thirsty male from pursuing her for a relationship.
>>
>>27457496
What? No lol. Might be a rare fetish, so do not go for it.
>>
File: WTF.jpg (13 KB, 343x438) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
13 KB, 343x438
>>27457496
>If I tell a girl I'm a 23 year old virgin will she get excited?
>>
File: darkhairedbimbo4.gif (707 KB, 287x320) Image search: [Google]
darkhairedbimbo4.gif
707 KB, 287x320
If you got a big black dick, it's easy
>>
>>27457496
It depends, if yiu actually have a "thing" going on with them (you know, a thing) then yeah, maybe they'll like it

If they know this straight off the bat then they'll be instantly turned off. DO NOT TELL THEM YOU'RE A VIRGIN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!
>>
>>27457894
I'm 18 and visiting a girl this Thursday. I've only known her a week and she's telling me things she wants to do to me. Would this be a case where it's okay to tell her?
Since I'm only 18 it's not that weird. A lot of people don't think I am though and assume that I would have done it by now because I pretend to be alpha.
I don't want to dissapoint her with her thinking I'm bad at it despite experience, maybe she would be willing to teach me a bit.
>>
>girls at work would come talk to me
>get on with lots of them
>get invited out
>girl asks if I've ever been heartbroken
>tell them I've never had a gf and I'm a virgin
>"oh...I didn't know"
>it spreads and people treat me different

100% true
>>
>>27458363
No shit, basically you told them no women wants you and that you are probably a loner/loser, women don't want a man no other women wants. I've had the same happen and then the guys starting giving me shit for it.
>>
>>27458194
do you honestly just have a folder of BBC so you can meme at people
>>
I would pay that girl $2000 usd to stick my dick in her cunt not even fucking joking
>>
No, they're not.

I told a girl this and she stopped talking to me. Afterward, I said "Hey I was kidding lol" and we started talking again and eventually fucked.
>>
for the love of davy jones dont do it man

Lie about that shit. Remember, why do women always go for taken men? Because they know he's in demand. It just turns them on inside when they see a man other girls want. So when you say "Im a virgin" you either got to be a Burberry model or kiss your chances goodbye because that immediately shows you are not in demand.
Girls love status and recognition. You never see the stacy going for an entry level employee. Shes sleeping with the boss every other night.
>>
Only if they have mental problems I speak from experience
>>
File: 00.png (103 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
00.png
103 KB, 500x415
>>27458457
>I said "Hey I was kidding lol" and we started talking again and eventually fucked.

Why are women so dense?
>>
>>27458405
Are you saying that I'm wrong? Fuck off.
>>
well, i'm a girl and I get excited with a guy being virgin. My actual bf is 23 but he was virgin with 22, and when I knew it (the time I met him) I really got hot with the idea.

The whole point is similar with men taking virgins. It's the exclusivity. Plus, the guy starts doing the things you like and grows sexually thanks to you. I find it qt.
>>
File: 1459088752165.png (139 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
1459088752165.png
139 KB, 648x648
>>27458744
No one cares if you're a girl, you litrelly failed at the easiest life hence why you are on r9k. Why would anyone take advice from your vapid mouth when you failed at living in god mode?

Kill yourself attention whore.
>>
>>27458777
I'm saying I'm a woman because in the post it matters to say that. If it were another post I wouldn't say my gender if it doesn't matter at all.

You literally have no idea about what a person can suffer in life. Not everything is resolved obtaining sex or getting a couple. You guys that think that women don't suffer are ridiculous and inmature as fuck.
>>
>>27459309
>failing life on extremely easy mode

you can't even conceive of the sufferings of an 18 year old kissless virgin who is never gonna get any cunt and ass, back to swallowing chads loads for you i guess
>>
>>27458316
Senpai, if youve had sex once, you've basically never had sex when it comes to experience.

If you really worry, just say you had sex once when you were 15-16 and that you were both virgins so you didn't know anything.
>>
>>27459309
shut the hell up you dumb whore.
>>
File: 1458399759399.png (20 KB, 797x343) Image search: [Google]
1458399759399.png
20 KB, 797x343
>>27459309
yeah you tell them sister ;))
>>
>>27457996
>Most guys definitely don't care about how many cocks have been in a female

and that's why I married my wife.

Her son is the light of my life :')
>>
>>27459596
would you rather have an intelligent but ugly kid or beautiful model material kid with borderline average intelligence?
>>
>>27457496
Is that poo?
>>
>>27457894
>Imagine if you were talking to a girl and she was the most perfect girl you ever met. She was beautiful and pleasant to be around.
>she has had sex with over 100 men in the past year.
I'd be guy 101 assuming I don't autist it up
>the most perfect girl you ever met
>>
>>27459672
it's a rectum so probably, it's probably remnants of chads load which she farted out
>>
Some girls are into it.
Some girls are not into it.
Funny how the world works.
>>
>>27459309
Anon pls. If you're posting on /r9k/ you should know that a majority of the posters here are either pretending to be retarded or only care about their own problems and will do whatever the possibly can to win the "I've suffered more" contest.
>>
>>27457894
>If you are a normal healthy male you will subscribe to the taboos of our culture.

wew lad.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.