[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does a girl mean when she calls a guy "cute" vs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: funny-girl-blushing-drawing1.jpg (62 KB, 540x1088) Image search: [Google]
funny-girl-blushing-drawing1.jpg
62 KB, 540x1088
What does a girl mean when she calls a guy "cute" vs "hot"?
>>
>>27457353
Cute is essentially the equivalent for when you call a girl pretty.

Hot is hot, obviously.
>>
>>27457353

Cute means she has no interest in you, but wants to keep you strung along as her beta orbiter.

Hot means you're Chad
>>
>>27457387
Fucking this
/thread
original comment you robot fag
>>
>>27457387
It really depends on the context. If a girl says you're cute to another girl, they are interested in you. If they call you cute they probably aren't.
>>
>>27457387
Bullshit. Cute is just 4-6/10. I used to get called cute by girls I had sex with.
>>
>>27457368
This is a pretty good description actually

Girls can still get wet and slippery over "cute" guys, but it's not in the same way as a "hot" guy
In the same way you can find a girl pretty, but not have an overwhelming desire to have sex with her, yet they're still attractive, just in a less intense or overt way

I also believe some girls use the term "cute" in a condescending way though :/
>>
>>27457503
To me there's girls that look "too hot" where they just look like typical vapid bland Stacie's and that actually turns me off. To me, I find a cute 8/10 more desirable than a "10/10" if that makes sense
>>
>>27457353
Cute is just that, cute. Like your face is appealing to look at.

Hot means she's most likely thought of you guys having sex. If a woman has ever called you hot or sexy, move in and seal the deal.

I've been called cute, handsome, good looking etc, lots of times, but I've only been called hot or sexy by a handful of women, and all of them I've been intimate with.

If a girl calls you cute, most likely she would be open to a relationship, but you still have a lot of work to do if you want her on your dick.
>>
I think "cute" means she's not repulsed by your appearance, but she's not that attracted to it either.
Neutral.
>>
"cute" means she can understand why someone would find you attractive but isn't necessarily attracted to you
"hot" means she wants the d
>>
File: 1441977390837.jpg (45 KB, 380x525) Image search: [Google]
1441977390837.jpg
45 KB, 380x525
Here's how I use them most of the time.

Cute: Has aesthetic merit. Appreciable as art. Occasionally also used to refer to someone's personality or behaviors, but this is typically obvious by context. It is nearly impossible for someone to qualify as cute if they do not smile when it is appropriate to smile.

Hot: Has traits which are sexually arousing. Hotness can refer to the person as a whole or to only one trait.

Not everything which is cute is hot and not everything which is hot is cute.
>>
Maybe I'm over-simplifying. But to me,

cute = I want to dominate you

hot = I want you to dominate me

Roles can be reversed, those are just initial impressions.
>>
>>27457847
>>27457895
this right here, never usually a good thing
>>
You're all retards.

You call somebody cute in one of five situations:

You aren't certain what you think of them.
You are moderately interested in them.
You're being polite.
You aren't bold enough to say they're hot.
You're mocking them.

Basically, the only thing you can infer from somebody calling you "cute" is that they aren't explicitly telling you to fuck off.
>>
My oneitis is cute adorable 10/10 perfect

I don't really like "hot" chads
>>
Frankly I don't know what anybody means when they call someone "cute"

When I think of cute I think of something like a puppy or kitten.

However I often see people refer to hot/sexy women as "cute". I've always been baffled by this.
>>
>>27457387
>Cute means she has no interest in you

this is retarded. do you actually believe this shit?

these are just words that some people use to describe others, they do not have some special secret woman meaning.
>>
>>27457555
That makes complete sense actually and I agree

An 8/10 looks more "natural" and I find that more sexy for some reason. They seem more connected to this world which makes them more attractive
>>
>>27458057
roastie defense force going all out
>>
>>27458030
In addition to these, which all are pretty good, there's also "you're attracted to them, but not in a position to do anything with them."

I have a female friend who calls me cute a lot, but she's married. She also really likes to say "man, if I weren't with [husband]...." to me. I actually think she's kind of trying to cheat with me at some point, but I'm not really down for that because her husband is my friend and that's fucked up. (The last time she gave me that line, she followed it up with a thing about how she and her husband were coming to my area, and he was going to be busy all day and she was going to be soooo bored and "we should hang out.")
>>
From my experience, it means she finds you cute like a puppy but nothing will ever come of it

Source: tons of girls called me cute in high school, sometimes I would randomly be hugged or similar by a girl because "SO CUTE".

I'm a kissless virgin.
>>
>>27457353

>cute

guy I won't fuck but good to keep around like a pet or an orbiter

>hot

alpha stud
>>
>>27458169
They were all giving you an in, but you were too beta to go for it.
>>
File: 1453279236654.jpg (204 KB, 900x576) Image search: [Google]
1453279236654.jpg
204 KB, 900x576
>>27457437

This guy is right. Cute is a 4-6/10 male. Hot is for 7+. I've only been called cute by girls. Even my current gf only calls me cute.

I am in the 4 to 6 range. I am not even what men or rational people would consider "cute" (I'm not short, I don't have feminine features or big eyes)
>>
>innocent shy girls
>cute

>seductive stacy
>hot

I consider the girls I want to spend my life with as cute or beautiful. To the girls that are just being sloots then they are just hot or sexy

thats just me though because I love shy insecure girls wih no direction.
>>
Wasn't the order something like:
>MEN
Cute: You're a 4-6, shy or just not a defined presence. Enough for eye candy, orbiter or even BF
Handsome: You're a 6-8. You clean up well, can be appealing in a sexy or an approachable way and have probably a few sexy traits.
Hot: You're a 7.5-10. You know you're hot shit, or you look like a model-tier man with defined features and a presence that blows over the room. You can fuck most girl you meet after just a little charm.

And females it's the same except:
Pretty: The female version of 'cute', an arbitrary response similar to handsome where it's all in what you make up to be in the individual's eyes and mind.
Beautiful: Either they're just saying it for exaggeration or you're an 8-10.
>>
>>27458322
Sure, sure.

Problyblox
>>
>>27458463
there's no "order" you autist

not everything in life is a tiered list
>>
>>27457387
False. My gf calls me cute bruh
>>
>cute
what she says to you when she wants to set you up with her fat friend
>hot
what she calls you to her friends when she wants the dick
>>
>>27457353
Where does handsome fit in? I have never been called cute or hot but I have been called handsome alot.
>>
>>27458927
cute=feminine, boyish good look, charming
handsome=mature good look, model potential
hot="Chad"ish, cocky
>>
>>27459050
Thanks that seems about right I have a mature look to me.
>>
I feel sorry for the people who take half this seriously
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.