[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come women always overestimate how worthy and attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 151111.jpg (39 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
151111.jpg
39 KB, 225x350
How come women always overestimate how worthy and attractive they are? They all literally think they're 8/10 or above.

They all think they can rightfully get with Chad.
>>
because every girl is special and they DESERVE the man of their dreams
>>
>>27456950
Girls think just because Chad used them once for a quick and pump and dump it means he will date them. They don't realize he will pump and dump that vast majority of females but date a select few very high quality females.
>>
with women you either get an overly confident delusional nut job, or a girl with such low confidence that she literally thinks she's the ugliest thing to ever walk the face of the earth

there's not much middle ground with them
>>
>>27456950
Breaking news alert: Women are stupid.
Later at 5, brown people are bad
>>
You know how every teenager feels like they're invincible?

It's kinda like that.
>>
It's hard to estimate one's attractiveness correctly when all of the men are constantly thirsting after you.

They think, "Wow, I am getting so much attention, this must mean that I am really very good looking!" not "Wow, I am getting so much attention I can't believe how low male standards are!"

Because they assume that men have standards similar to their own standards, it doesn't occur to them that men are just thirsty.
>>
>>27456950
>Be chad
>Be drunk
>Fuck 5/10 because why not its just a hole to stick your cock into
>said 5/10 now thinks she's worth more than she is
>>
>>27456950
because thats how men treat them, they put them on a pedestal and compliment their every action
you ever see some 5/10 girl post some subtle cleavage pic on instagram and she gets 25+ likes? your sense of reality would also get warped if everyone gives you positive reinforcement 24/7
>>
>>27456950
>How come women always overestimate how worthy and attractive they are?

Because thirsty betas give them the attention.
>>
File: yuegp.jpg (57 KB, 630x500) Image search: [Google]
yuegp.jpg
57 KB, 630x500
>>27456950
>dat forehead
>>
>>27457056
I like thinking of it like this

to Chad, girls that are below a 6/10 are a fast food meal. girls above 7/10 are the home cooked meals that take effort. sometimes they don't feel like going through the effort so they just get some greasy quick meal instead.

and that is why the world is filled with McDonalds and the girl equivalent to McDonalds. everyone knows it/they are shit, but sometimes a real meal isn't worth the bother.
>>
> because from the time they can walk and talk their parents start the "YOURE GORGEOUS HUNNY YOURE A LITTLE PRINCESS AND EVERYBODY SHOULD TREAT YOU SO" bullshit
> Disney movies tell stacies the same thing (Just be pretty and don't show any signs and Prince Charming will come along)
> Chick flicks with the same drull storyline (Quiet shy girl gets picked up by Chad and they live happily ever after)
> constant reinforcement by beta orbiters, friends and family
> virtual reinforcement by Instagram, Tinder and facebook

No woman appreciates how fucking flawed and fucked up her personality is - they see themselves as a exception to the rule.

Pro tip: if you start dating a chick, and she reposts shit on the Internet like "When you get your own way with bae etc." get the fuck outta there.
>>
>>27456950
Because betas shower them with affection
>>
>>27456950
because beta cucks like the people on this board worship the ground they walk on and treat them like gods just because they have tits.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.