[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need advice. So my roommate is gay and he just asked me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Guys I need advice. So my roommate is gay and he just asked me to leave. Second time it's happened. First time I was gone for an hour so it was okay. Didn't mind too much. But now he wants like 3 hours. How do I say no without being a dick?
>>
>>27456854
Set the house on fire
>>
Say no and don't be a dick.
>>
tell him to go get aids and die
>>
Next time for sure I'll say no. Luckily I have one friend who wants to hang out.

>>27456911
He's coughing a lot. He says it's allergies but hopefully it's aids.
>>
>>27456854
tell him you dont mind if i
he fucks a dude in his room and that you have headphones

if its anything bigger than that like an orgy or something tell him to have it somewhere else or youll make it as awkward as a robot with a gay friend can make it
>>
7 lmao he's having gay homosex in ur couch
>>
>>27456854
OP I saved the image you used. Thanks m8.
I have no advice for you m8. sorry. Thanks again for the image.
>>
>>27456984
It's a college dorm so he's only contaminating his stuff.

>>27457001
No problem dude. It's from "My Little monster". It's a great anime. I'd say it's robot relatable. It's like the perfect way to get a girl. Sadly it'll never happen ;_;
>>
>>27456984
Sorry, OP again.
But we're not friends. My luck was getting a random roommate who was gay as fuck.

He also exclusively dates blacks I think. But he's Moroccan so that's sand niggerish
>>
File: tumblr_msinji2cUN1qg78wpo1_500.gif (1016 KB, 500x236) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msinji2cUN1qg78wpo1_500.gif
1016 KB, 500x236
>>27457037
>It's from "My Little monster". It's a great anime
>I'd say it's robot relatable. It's like the perfect way to get a girl.
I would agree. 100%.
Watched the anime and than read the manga because I hated how it just ended in the anime.
Totally worth the read.
>>
fuck no tell them

"haha go fuck somewhere else dude, I got shit to do"

maybe put your hand on his shoulder and smirk knowingly, thatll show that you dont care that hes gay you just dont want to get kicked out of your room for 3 hours
>>
>>27457062
wait does that mean he's a muslim

rat him out to the local sharia patrol
>>
>>27457078
I'm gonna read the Manga now. Got nothing to do so I may as well catch a feel or two.

>>27457087
I'll do that knowing I have the upper ground now. Hopefully the weather stays cold which would just help me out even more.

>>27457092
I have a bible from a campus preacher. I'm safe from his Mudslime trickery.
>>
File: tumblr_mq1h6ntTkY1s8fbpgo1_250.gif (458 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq1h6ntTkY1s8fbpgo1_250.gif
458 KB, 245x245
>>27457143
>I'm gonna read the Manga now.
Good man. You'll enjoy it. And there were some feelsy moments in the manga as well. You will experience some feels for sure.
>>
>>27457037
>great anime
fucking bullshit, that anime is shit; also, say god is watching you fucking faggot to him
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.