[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone here on meds? How do you explain to someone that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: AyIfg7+21spSAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (36 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
AyIfg7+21spSAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
36 KB, 640x400
Is anyone here on meds?
How do you explain to someone that you think you're bipolar and constantly think about killing yourself without getting sent to a loon house?
I'm going to a college counselor tomorrow.
>>
Tell them that you suspect that you are suffering from a neurological disorder and that you have periods of depression.
>>
DONT TELL THEM ANYTHING THEY'LL PUT YOU AWAY WHERE THERES NO ESCAPE
>>
For a long time (thirteen years starting when I was six and ending when I was nineteen) I was on anti-depressants because I was suicidally depressed. There were no external problems that contributed to my depression, it seemed to be entirely something that existed due to brain malfunction.

I was always very straight-forward with people if they asked what I needed medication for. I had a spiel that went something like:

"I am clinically depressed. My brain does not use serotonin the way a healthy brain does. If I don't take my medicine, I become so miserable that I cry all the time. I lie on the floor and wish for death because being alive is incredibly painful with a broken brain."

I'm 24 now and no longer clinically depressed, it's nice.
>>
>>27456817
Don't go to your counselor. Don't take the meds. Psychiatry is just a Jewish ploy to control our minds
>>
do not say anything that would make them think you are a danger to yourself or others, that's what makes you get sent to the loon house. do you think you have type 1 or type 2 of bipolar?
meds will help you with your cycles of mania and depression (assuming that you are bipolar), if you get diagnosed you will most likely get anti-psychotics, mood stabilizers and anti-depressants, they will help you a lot but anti-psychotics usually make people gain weight.
I wouldn't flat out say you think you're bipolar, say you experience a lot of the symptoms and are concerned. you might not even be bipolar, it could turn out that its completely something else. good luck anon, hopefully your college counselor will help you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.