[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck can I lose some weigth without going to a gym? Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1458619668539.gif (2 MB, 416x414) Image search: [Google]
1458619668539.gif
2 MB, 416x414
How the fuck can I lose some weigth without going to a gym?
Help
Not really interested to get fit
Just want to lose weigth desu
>>
starve yourself until your body starts eating itself
>>
>>27456756
reduce calories, dumdum
>>
instead of eating whole sticks of deep fried butter, try to eat a vegetable instead

in fact, as a rule from now on, whenever you go to the grocery store only buy raw ingredients and cook every single calorie that enters your body.
>>
eat less.

drink nothing but water. drinks account for like a thousand or so calories for the average americunt, meaning replacing all of that coffee, soda, etc, will burn two pounds a week.
>>
>>27456756

Eat less. That's really the answer regardless of whether you go to the gym or not.

Go find a weight loss calculator and figure out how many calories you would need to limit yourself to every day.
>>
Drink nothing but water! Humans can survive up to a month without food and a few days without water.

But desu, if you want to lose weight you should lay off the sugary/saturated fat foods and go for walks/runs.
>>
File: 1458291048569.jpg (144 KB, 687x720) Image search: [Google]
1458291048569.jpg
144 KB, 687x720
One month ago I started to drink only water
And it works
In fact, I don't even want coke or shit like that
But still, I really want to lose more weigth
Going to check my calories
>>
Go to /fit/ and read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>27456756
Stop eating so much crap and drink a lot of water. I went from weighing 232 pounds to 177 in 5 months.
>>
>>27456756
Weight loss is mostly about diet. Not necessarily eating less, just eating better. Getting more fiber in your diet is probably the single best change you can make.
>>
>>27456844
>>27456756
ANIME IS FUCKING CANCER I FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>27456756
eat smaller portions and cut pop
burn more than you take in during the day
>>
Soylent.

>>
>>27456756
Going to the gym isn't for losing weight in the first place. Calorie deficits are.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.