[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once I have graduated University, and three years after severing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
Once I have graduated University, and three years after severing all my ties, I will walk into the woods, and I will never walk back out.
My body might never be found, if found it might never be identified, if identified, they'll most likely assume I died accidentally.
This is what keeps me going.
>Are you waiting on anything, robot?
>>
>>27456480
I have graduated and cut contact with my family. No one knows me or where I live. I even changed my name.

It is liberating....
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 202x249
>>27456480
http://www.gq.com/story/the-last-true-hermit
You could become a robot of legend.
>>
File: 1458928188383.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458928188383.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>27456480
Now's your opportunity to say why. I'm tired of trying to help people from this board, you guys resist it so much I don't know if I have the energy anymore.
>>
>>27456480
Give me a month, I won't die full innawoods style, but a death adventure it will be. I just need to finish this note, I will try one last time to teach the normies of my life what we go through, maybe my death will help them understand...
>>
>>27456602
It's written into my blood.
Mom tried, grandma tried, cousin tried, great uncle tried, great uncle succeeded, second cousin succeeded, uncle succeeded, grandpa succeeded.
I'm past the point of becoming anything decent at 24 years old- with only one job on record and a bloated extended period of my going to college to get a basic and shitty arts degree, there's really no professional hope for me. I'm a bad and probably retarded person who can't parse the world I was born into and estrange all I come into contact with.
Really, the world would be a much better place if 95% of the current population quietly and humanely committed suicide, it's kind of an over populated shithole and tech has rendered your average layman as obsolete.
>>
>>27456593
If he was the last, how could I possibly become a hermit?
>>
>>27456602
dont try and help us
>>
File: Highlander_00114.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2011) Image search: [Google]
Highlander_00114.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2011
>>27457076
Take his legacy. There can only be one.
>>
>>27456730
Let me start by saying that I'm not intending to argue with you, because I don't think that argument really does anything. But there are two things that stick out about your post:
First, I've heard maybe that there can be a hereditary aspect to generalized depression, so there's reasonable odds that a drug cocktail might make you feel better. One of the unfortunate things about depression is that it erodes your desire to do anything about it, so it can be a sort of autocatalyzing thing. And this is even assuming you've got a depressive disorder; I'm not a psychiatrist, and even if I were, three sentences isn't enough to make a diagnosis.
Second, you seem to have a lot of your self-worth tied with employment, which I know is the capitalist condition, it's just sad to see it in practice. It's very possible to have an identity separate from your job, and that's probably the reason that your 95% of people don't quietly and humanely commit suicide, because most jobs are terrible. That makes me guess that the "professional hope" aspect is just rationalization for whatever else is going on.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.