[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugh, stop staring you creep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1451340125629.jpg (353 KB, 1267x1604) Image search: [Google]
1451340125629.jpg
353 KB, 1267x1604
Ugh, stop staring you creep
>>
cant believe women wear this sort of shit these days, it's really unbelievable.
>>
That ass isnt even round it's like a square.
>>
>>27456288
I can't believe anons post redundancies these days, it's really redundant.
>>
>>27456288
Little girls do too. Their parents want to show off their daughter.
>>
File: 1452642483724.jpg (509 KB, 1200x1589) Image search: [Google]
1452642483724.jpg
509 KB, 1200x1589
>keep staring at me and i'll call the cops you fucking freak
>Oh hi chad!
>>
>>27456267
Can I sniff your toms, baby? I love a girl's foot odor!
>>
>getting caught staring

How inept do you have to be? Take quick glances and store the image in your mind. Wear sunglasses if you can't help yourself.
>>
>>27456361

ITS BECAUSE ITS COMFORTABLE YOU FUCKING PERVERT!
>>
>>27456267
how humiliating, she wants to fit in with the popular girls but she made her shorts too small and didn't know her butt was so big. now she's self conscious trying to hide herself with her bag, there's a strange man with a camera following her, and she's pretty sure she heard the other girls laugh and whisper about her butt.
>>
>>27456267
This is why muslims make their women dress the way they do.

>>27456288
Carefull there anon, you don't want the massive cuckhold whiteknights faggots all over you
>>
>>27456288
You know, I'm pretty used to it, but sometimes I still get shocked by it.

I was at a restaurant the other day, a pretty decent place and not some trashy fast food or whatever, and as I was waiting to get a table this young-ish Asian girl and an older Asian guy, maybe her dad, came out. She was wearing a sports bra, tiny shorts, and an open hoodie over it. I wasn't sure whether to be shocked or pop a boner.
>>
>>27456465

Yeah same here, i see is so many times i don't know if i should be shocked or not. I always keep my head looking the other way because god forbid i don't want to be labeled as a freak etc.. and be known as the perv checking out women.

It's still pretty disgusting, showing so much flesh it leaves no room imagination. No wonder men these days don't want to get married.

Look at women.
>>
>>27456361
is that underwear or shorts?
>>
File: -03.jpg (23 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23 KB, 400x388
>>27456574

looks like it's both, must be in 'fashion".
>>
>>27456361
laws dont apply to airports
i'm not a cuntbearer but i'm basically at my worst when it comes to airports. catch me in a wifebeater, boxers, and flip flops lugging my luggage
>>
>>27456267
It's hard to tell when a random girl gets dressed up nicely and don't know who's the guy she wants to attract.
>>
>>27457777
The nice guys who will treat them with respect and buy them dinner of course ;)
>>
>>27456349

>2002/2001
>Be waiting for parents while they are in a shop or something
>See some girls walking down the street, could be no older than 10
>Dressed in crop tops, those half leggings which were popular at the time, and make-up
>Kind of surprised that they were dressed like that so young

It was a foreshadowing.
>>
>>27456349
Honestly looking at what parents let little girls wear these days I get the feeling they want their daughters to get raped or something.
>>
>>27457916

It's kinda funny, I know of some parents who let their little girls run around naked on the beach, let them twerk and let them wear ill-fitting tops with no worry about any implications, yet it's these same types of parents who shout and scream for the sexualization of children to end.

Pretty fucking maddening.
>>
>>27457995
It's because dressing like a tramp isn't seen as sexual anymore, it's the norm. They don't grasp how their 12 year old daughter wearing makeup, bootyshorts, and a crop top is considered sexual.
>>
>>27457995
I know right, it's like their "Yeah kids can never be seen as something sexual, anyone who thinks kids look attractive in any way is a pedo" is brainwashing them into being able to perceive any kind of shame in what their kids are wearing, so they let them run around half naked in whore clothing because anyone who might take notice of it is a disgusting pedo and they're certainly not a pedo, my kid can be naked and I would not bat an eye because it's a child, now nobody can say I'm a disgusting pedo.

It's like mental conditioning they push onto themselves that makes them unable to notice that the clothes their kids ar wearing are indecent because in their little heads kids can not be indecent because that's just pedo lol.
>>
Story from another anon about a month back

>See's this girl about no older than 13 at a mall or something
>She's wearing low cut jeans so low that the top of her pussy is almost peeking out
>Guy goes over an says she should pull up her jeans
>She looks at him with a confused look
>Guy repeats and points, thinking she might be foreign
>She still looks at him all confused until the guy gives up and walks away

Not sure if it was bait but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wasn't.
>>
>>27458175

they always dress like that

more pathetic the fathers let them..
>>
>>27456361
>stop looking

No? I am allowed to do this, you are allowed to leave my field of vision.
>>
File: 1441282035951.jpg (52 KB, 572x429) Image search: [Google]
1441282035951.jpg
52 KB, 572x429
>>27458054

>Little girl wears top with stuff on it which says "lick me" "How long can you last? ;)" "boys wanted, experience necessary"
>Parent: THAT'S NOT SEXUAL AT ALL! STOP SEXUALISING MY CHILD!!"
>Mfw
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.