[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's now normal (maybe it always has been) to be a super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1448273780512.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448273780512.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
It's now normal (maybe it always has been) to be a super angry enraged frothing at the mouth so called "Alpha" male and this is what is expected of you if you want to succeed in the world today. Everyone on the internet is angry as fuck. People IRL out on the street constantly death stare me or have this look of "I'm superior to you, lick my feet clean". You can't engage in friendly conversation. Communicating with other people has to revolve around insults, humiliation, banter and just generally being a prick. Women will not give you the time of day. It's as they say "Treat em mean, keep em keen".

Maybe in the past humans had to worry about lions and wolves attacking them but now the threat is right outside your door, just filled with nasty little fucks trying to be on top of everything. Not even inside is safe, the internet is crawling with exemplary models of society and civilization letting the true face of people being exposed and that trickling down into real life.

Fuck this world.
>>
Youre right you know
>>
>>27456172
>People IRL out on the street constantly death stare me or have this look of "I'm superior to you, lick my feet clean".

What do you look like?
>>
>>27456717
Tall, white, bit chubby.
>>
>>27456784
I used to think a lot like you. Still do in some ways, very synical. But then I realised its a lot easier to 'play the game' and adapt rather than get pushed a round by it.

I can't say anything about your looks but by the fact you said you're tall and chubby suggests to me going to the gym would make you a lot more threatening once you've either bulked or shreaded.
>>
>>27457017
I don't want to be threatening in the slightest. Why would you think that would appeal to me from what I've already posted?
>>
back when humanity consisted only of small tribes where everyone knew each other...psychopaths and other deviants were exiled from the tribe or suffered unfortunate hunting "Accidents". There was no theft or murder or antisocial behavior.

When agriculture and "civilization" came around, people began living in large population where the normal mechanisms for weeding out psychopaths and deviants did not exist or were not enforceable anymore.

Now, our modern society provide the ideal environment for sociopaths, psychopaths and other deviants to prey on ordinary people. They just have to follow the "letter of the law" and toe the line between legal and illegal and exploit people without any consequence.
>>
>>27457080
So outside influences leave you at peace and you don't have to harbour its unnecessary energy all the time
>>
>>27457110

10/10
thats true man
>>
>>27457110
I love your post.
>>27457206
The answer to all the negativity in society is not to be more negative.
>>
>>27456172
In the past women wren't given free reign to act like responsible whores but here we are oh they did once with the Roman empire and look what happened there. Every problem faced by the western world is based in feminist social engineering and the Jews pushing the death of the white racial groups.
>>
>>27457247
You're taking the word threatening too literally. You've been dropped into this system and now you're choosing to fall behind
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.