[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Just be yourself man, girls will love you!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13
File: 1445562161689.jpg (277 KB, 1080x1073) Image search: [Google]
1445562161689.jpg
277 KB, 1080x1073
>"Just be yourself man, girls will love you!"
>>
Easy for you to say, Chad.
>>
Godtier chad genetics and instamodel fame will come your way, but only if you post "Thank you, Steve Kelly." in this thread.
>>
File: fuck.png (99 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
99 KB, 236x314
>Man, you just gotta go up to people and ask them out. That's honestly all it takes. Just be confident and ask for their number. I guarantee you like 1 in 5 girls will definitely say yes. It's all about persistence and confidence.
>>
>>27455998
The problem is I literally hate everyone and I am not afraid to tell them that. If they do or say some dou,b shit I will call them on it and people don't really like that.
>>
File: Ned_Kelly_in_1880[1].png (824 KB, 613x882) Image search: [Google]
Ned_Kelly_in_1880[1].png
824 KB, 613x882
>>27456062
Thank you, Ned Kelly

(this thread is now property of Australia Inc.)
>>
Thanks for the armor Ned Kelly
>>
Robots, reality is completely and totally subjective.

One day I just started believing I was super attractive and it gradually became true. I looked in the mirror and didn't want to vomit anymore and girls started hitting on me. Similar things happened with my intelligence and social skills. Whatever you believe makes the world start to morph around you.
>>
>>27456971
thx i tried this one weird trick now im the anime schoolgirl i always knew i could be given the chance
>>
>>27456971
Can confirm.
It may sound like the most autistic thing ever, but that might be why it works
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 236x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 236x420
Uncle anon, you just need to be confident to get girls. My bf Chad asked me out
>>
>>27456062
Thank you Steve Kelly
>>
Girls like me because I'm confident.
- Chad
>>
Who's chadier? Steven Kelly or Nick Bateman? Or Francisco lachowski?
>>
>>27457175
i don't know who any of these people because i'm not a fag

thanks
>>
>Dude, showing up is 90% of success, just go and say hi and everything will develop from there
>>
>Man, everyone gets rejected once in a while but you just gotta go to the next girl
>>
>>27456166
kek originall
>>
>Look, most girls will reject you, but if you keep trying you'll find one who won't. I could ask out 20 girls and maybe 4 will say yes. At the end of the day, that's 4 more girls I have fucked and I'm not complaining.

Well im glad youre happy prince charming
>>
>>27456062
Thank you, Steve Kelly.

>Originally
>>
>>27456062
Thank you, Steven Kelly.
>>
>>27457622
getting laid is like getting a job.
1.You need experience
2.You need to have a wide social circle/social status
3.You can't be ugly
>>
File: 1456745719477.png (7 KB, 476x459) Image search: [Google]
1456745719477.png
7 KB, 476x459
>>27456971
Confirmed for me as well.
>>
>>27457175
They're all 12/10s, man.
>>27457226
They're the memechads that get posted in be yourself threads. Lachowski is the skinny one, Kelly is the curly haired one, and Bateman is the muscly one with the beard.
>>
>I am in no way able to comprehend that things work differently for other people

Thank you women across the generations for breeding with these gifts of intellectual, you're the reason most diseases have not been cured yet and why we have not achieved interstellar traveling yet, and probably never will.
>>
>>27456971
That didn't work for me.
>>
>>27457824

Actually helpful advice.
>>
>>27456062
Thank You Steve Kelly.

booga booga
>>
>>27458125
if you're so smart why can't you figure out how to do the things that would fix your shitty situation?
>>
>>27456062
Thank you, Steve Kelly.

Aiakqj
>>
File: 435.jpg (51 KB, 577x493) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
51 KB, 577x493
>>27455998
I'm so happy that chad got bashed by some guys a couple weeks/months ago.

He got his face punched in by frat guys.
>>
>>27456062
Thank you steve Kelly jjtrdhiu
>>
>>27458845
He actually had a nose job and lied about having his face beaten to spare himself the embarrassment. Chad is going to chad no matter what.
>>
>>27459016
what about his broken eye socket you fucking moron?
>>
>>27456971
Reason why this might help is probably because with that mindset, you'll allow yourself to improve with experience rather than admitting defeat right away after only a few attempts if any.
When you think you're attractive (or at least not ugly), you'll have confidence which will generally translate to more open/inviting body language on top of said confidence simply being an attractive trait to most people. (Moderation is still needed of course, confidence to the point where you give an air of superiority and seeing others as lesser beings, won't get you as far and could backfire.)
As your body language and confidence improve through it, you're general subjective attractiveness goes up; i.e., others will be more likely to find you attractive through it as well.
Social skills work the same way. When you allow yourself to dare more, try and make moves (not just romantic moves but simply feeling less awkward talking in general) and initiate conversations, you'll end up with more experience which in turn improve your social skills. In addition, most awkward situations are awkward because both parties act awkward. For example if you ask a woman out and she declines the offer, and you encounter her at some other time again, the main reason it'll be awkward is because both parties feel like that which in effect fuel each other's sense of awkwardness. If you shrug that sense away and show that to you it isn't awkward with confidence, you can stop it from being awkward for the other party as well.
Intelligence works similar as well. If you think you're intelligent and it motivates you to tackle challenges as well as to study, it'll over time make you more knowledgeable as well as improve your intellect.

cont.
>>
>>27459394
It's all self-fulfilling prophecies, much like the negative thoughts. Thinking you're ugly will give off a bad "vibe" to others, thinking or about focusing on your lack of social skill will put you in an awkward state of mind and it'll reflect on people you interact with. Assuming you're of low intelligence and thus why bother trying to study (or continuously beating yourself up over not getting it right away) will lower your motivation to keep at it, decreasing the chance to actually "get" it which in turn makes you feel it's confirmed you're dumb.

Actually flipping that switch from negative to positive thought is fucking difficult though, sometimes seemingly impossible even. Especially when you've grown so used to the negative thoughts it's nigh incomprehensible to think or do it differently.

Thinking I'm average looking and being content and confident with it already allowed me to do much better with socializing and women. Thinking I'm capable of learning social skills and putting myself outside my comfort zone to try them out, with aforementioned thing regarding awkwardness in mind, allowed me to get pretty much to normal-tier social skills over 2 years.
Intelligence is still a tricky one for me. I'm mostly surrounded by friends who are more intelligent and knowledgeable to boot, making me struggle to even consider myself of average intellect at times. With only a highschool diploma due to dropping out of university because of health issues, I don't have anything to show for myself that I'm anything more than average at best which in effect makes learning new skills or crafts harder as I continuously think "I'm too dumb for this". Not sure how I can change the state of mind on my intellect, but I should try to do so some day.
>>
File: 1457700952163.jpg (493 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1457700952163.jpg
493 KB, 1280x1920
Visited /r9k/ back in 2014. Socially awkward faggots talking about not having a gf and feeling desperate. Left and never looked back.
Just got back here and faggots are still desperate for girls.
This board is so bad.
>>
File: justsayhi.jpg (86 KB, 625x621) Image search: [Google]
justsayhi.jpg
86 KB, 625x621
jus be urself dude
>>
>>27459407
>Thinking I'm average looking and being content
Content? What kind of fucking spineless retard would be content with not being a Chad? That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>27455998
> women
> giving a shit about personality
Top Kek
>>
File: 1459000846823.jpg (131 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1459000846823.jpg
131 KB, 750x750
>What's the worst that could happen?
As if you would fucking know
>>
>>27456062
Thank you, Steve Kelly.
Original desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1078x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1078x1067
>smile bro! Girls are just after confidence!
>>
I may not be as good looking as the chads in this thread, but I am handsome, tall and fit. Let me tell you why looks is everything.

Whenever I go outside I get looked and stared at and woman flirt with me. This is why I know I'm attractive.

Yesterday I was riding the bus home after visiting my sister. I was sitting next to a stylish but ugly manlet with nice haricut, watch and shades. At one moment, this hot as fuck 9/10 girl (slim, tight and an ass like 'yeah, she squats' all that delicious-nous in yoga pants) enters the bus. Reminder the buss was full so she had to stand and she was close to me. The manlet said twice to her '' hey baby'' trying to get her attention. He was ignored hard and she kept looking at me the whole time.
>>
>>27460402
Beats being such a bitter pathetic cunt too focused on not being perfect that instead of enjoying life where he can he prefers to cry and rage over how life is not fair and how he's entitled to as many things as Chads without putting in zero actual effort. Not to mention the pathetic attempts at trying to feel superior plenty of people thinking like you do, over simple things like personal preferences.
Now that I'd call fucking retarded instead.

But hey, by all means stick with such actions. I'll stick with being content and all in all enjoying life, all the while improving and further increasing life's quality over time.
>>
>>27456062
>Thank you, Steve Kelly.
bffffffffff
>>
>>27456971
If you just believe, you can become a super saiyan
>>
File: 1445062720820.gif (259 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1445062720820.gif
259 KB, 180x180
>just be confident
yeah I'll just press a fucking button and years of negative reinforcement will just go away
>>
>>27460887
Why would you call that retarded? The game is rigged, against me and many other people. It's not fair. Only a retard would play it.
>>
>>27461093
Well, if you're white, tall, and not poor, you could pull off being Chad if you change, If not, yeah theres no hope.
>>
>>27461162
I'm short and poor so there is that. It's funny how most people who preach improvement actually turn out to be crypto-Chads. Fucking faggots. As if improving would work from a position that is not theirs.
>>
File: 1.jpg (38 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38 KB, 600x393
>live in bad neighbourhood
>be 5'9"
>arab and black gang bangers all around
>they're all manlets
>never picked a fight with me
>constantly saw them harrassing taller chads at the bust stop

life is good
>>
>>27456689

Yeah, assholes never have success with women.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.