[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School Pranks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: 4.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
Hey Anon, have you ever done any pranks on your school, or if you haven't what would your idea of a prank be?
>>
File: 68568.jpg (60 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
68568.jpg
60 KB, 992x558
>biggest prank ever
>>
File: 1446966825942.jpg (66 KB, 251x257) Image search: [Google]
1446966825942.jpg
66 KB, 251x257
Not me, but our senior prank was really lame. All they did was throw confetti and some booklets with risque photos in the hall.

This was because the class that graduated two years earlier decided that they were going to pour grease or other oil all over the floors, including the stairs, and someone slipped and got hurt.
>>
When I was in 8th grade, One of the light switch covers was broken revealing the wires. This other kid stuck a marsh mellow inside and i used a pencil to jab it inside and the entire schools power went out.
>>
File: 1385291167547.jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1385291167547.jpg
61 KB, 400x400
>>27455651
We had the classic 1,2,4 numbered pigs, and they did it the year before ours and the year before that too.
Even after the administration threatened expulsion if they pulled it off again.
True madmen.
>>
>hide milk and food in empty locket
>goes fucking rancid
>whole hall stinks
bonus points: it was where all the retard lockers were
>>
My graduating class was a bunch of demons.

We were responsible for eight new rules in the school district and got various sporting events shut down just for being little satans.

So by the time we got to senior prank season they actually tripled security.

We did pour baby oil all over a staircase and flipped all the funiture over in this shitty teacher's classroom.
>>
My school is designed in such a way that you can easily climb into the attic from the main hallway. I want to come to my school during the middle of the night and splice the intercom wires. Then the next day im gonna blast Never Gonna give you Up. Best Plan Ever!
>>
>go to football game for shits and giggles
>underneath bleachers being fags
>we get the fun idea of making a fuckton of noise
>we start hitting the bleachers with rocks and shit
>i get the funny idea to yell gibberish at the cheerleaders
>me and my friends are screaming fucking gibberish at them
>the cheerleaders are turning around worried but they can't see us because we are under the bleachers
>some chad comes down and yells at us to be respectful
watthefaqrutalkingqbout
>we see an ambulance pull onto the field
>one of the football chads had broken his leg
>the whole field had been quiet out of "respect"
it was dead silent on the field except for...
me and my fags screaming and banging around
mfw the entire fucking field could hear us
>>
File: 1395942351116.png (91 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1395942351116.png
91 KB, 200x200
>>27455956
top kek, Chad deserved it
>>
File: 4696345.jpg (24 KB, 405x337) Image search: [Google]
4696345.jpg
24 KB, 405x337
>>27455601
>be sophomore in HS
>classroom doors open outwards
>get one of those wedges that you put on the floor that stops the door from closing
>put it on the on the door before bell rings
>mfw hear loud pounding on the door and nobody realized that they were stuck inside
>mfw teacher actually called security to get them to open the door
>mfw just watching them from across the hall the entire time
>>
I got stories for days
>me and my pals get a gud fucking idea
>bring two sacks of potatoes
>go into back room of class
>hide one in the ceiling
>hide other in a filing cabinet
>potatoes begin to reek
refer to the room as "ireland"
>room get cleaned out
>only the filing cabinet one has been found
I can almost guarantee the one is still in the ceiling
>>
We threw a cow in the swimming pool and it took a crane to get it out
>>
My school had these stupidly high skylights in the hall. I figured that if I could somehow get into the school at night, I would be able to tie some really loud alarm clocks to helium balloons and let them go. They'd ring when classes started and it would probably take about an hour to get them down as they'd have to get a tall enough lift from somewhere.
>>
>Have vast knowledge of Electrical/Electronic Engineering
>Have a ghetto school that is missing panels in the ceiling
>Come during middle of the night and pick locks on the doors
>Climb into roof and splice the intercom wires
>Set up a small cassette player that can be activated remotely
>Pre-record Never Gonna Give You Up
>Blast the song in the place of the pledge of allegiance
>???
>Profit

Would you guys think this would work? This is something one of my friends told me
>>
got nother
>me and my bros hang out in a shitty back room in one of the classes
>we fucking trash it frequently but the teacher never goes back there because he is morbidly obese
>one day the school lunches are particularily bad
>like motherfucking white chili
idk it was fucking gross
>pour chili in plastic bag
>hurl it in corner of the room
>it sprays everywhere
a couple weeks later the chili had dried. it was time for the health inspectors to check out the classes. that roof failed the inspection and had to be closed off
>teacher asks us if we know who did it
>blame it on some emo fag who switched schools

I miss that room. It was pretty sweet
>>
not me but some other kids. They brought cows into the second story of the school. According to basic beefinomics cows can go up stairs but not down. Elevators can't hold cows. Cranes are too expensive.

The school had to have the cows shot then dragged down the stairs.
All 6 of them
>>
>>27456202
We threw a mattress pad. It quickly soaked up and sunk to the bottom. We also need a crane to remove it
>>
One time I spent my entire 4 years at my high school making no friends, learning no valuable skills, and generally sabotaging my own chances for success in the future. Hahahaha owned bitch!
>>
>me and my buddy get about 30 cans of tuna
>go to school on sunday at about 4am
>no chance of getting caught
>school has those ceiling tile things you can push up to reveal a small area for wiring and such
>put a can of tuna up there smeared lightly around in each room
>put a small cup up filled with tuna water too
>have 5 extra cans so we just hide them in janitor's storage closet
>school smelled like tuna for the rest of the year
took a crane to get it out
>>
>>27456344
my high school had one of those drop ceilings like that. Last day of school some kid didn't want the tuna sandwich he had for lunch and stuffed it in the ceiling.

I think they found it in the fall
>>
>skip prank
>skip picnic
>skip prom
>skip after party
>skip grad bash
Who /idontgiveafucksenior/ here
>>
>>27456673
>after party
>grad bash
What are those? I went to a very small private school and my graduating class had a whopping __2 seniors with only __1 the year prior. My class also skipped the prank and had no picnic/prom.
>>
I show up with a gun
there were no pranks thrown in our school. place was cucked to high hell i guess, everyone was too scared of the faggy administrators who threatened to take away your degree or whatever
>>
>steal chopper from military base
>bolt it upside down on the assembly hall ceiling
>hire some bum to block the exit doors
>wait for students to gather
>activate blades
>blast For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica
>>
>>27456226
nice, reminds me of the time that i and two stacys (they probably thought i was gay) were running around with a fetal pig (we were in the high level biology so we did a bunch of cool shit) and i slung it onto the roof
sadly i think they told a janitor or whatever and made him get it down before things got stinky
>>
>>27456673
/here/
Literally never went to a school event.
Oh except for the after party thing. It was a long ass drive to a water park. Pretty fun.
...Shit I really missed out, didn't I.
>>
Not really a senior prank per se, but on my last day of HS, this chick known for being annoying as fuck had her nudes printed on hundreds of pieces of paper, and put all over our senior parking lot.
>>
>>27456954
>2 people in a graduating class
Either you're super rich or you live in the middle of no where
Fuck you
>>
>>27455631
>tfw no qt school shooter daddy
>>
>planted trees on the baseball field bases
the baseball team was so pissed
>>
>>27457156
Not rich and not in the middle of no where. The tution fees were relatively low. The school taught from grads 1-12 and all the kids wanted to go to the big as fuck public school for highschool so there were very little people to be in the graduating class.
>>
>>27456069
>get one of those wedges that you put on the floor that stops the door from closing
That's called a doorstep you fucking imbecile
>>
>group of Stacys talking in the middle of the hall
>walk through them while farting silently
>turn the corner and hear them yell "OMG whats that smell?!?!?!?!"
>walk to my locker grinning ear to ear
Fucking trolled those sluts so hard
>>
>>27455631
First post best post
>original post
>>
File: 1459100447140.png (258 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
1459100447140.png
258 KB, 447x447
>>27455956
good job my man, fuck normies
>>
File: 1458684592011.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458684592011.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>27456319
omg me too wow let's fuck
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.