[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lifting doesn't change your face!!! ???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 20
File: file.png (1 MB, 900x830) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 900x830
>lifting doesn't change your face!!!

???
>>
not the same person
fghhj
>>
>>27455475
>doesnt regrow my hair
>doesnt get rid of my ugly huge nose
>doesnt make me taller
>doesnt get rid of my acne scars
>>
Anon, he lost fat, he didn't change his skull
>>
Traps are disproportionate in comparison to his arms and delts.
>>
That doesn't apply to fatties
Now post some examples of regular weight or skinny people getting face gains?
>>
>>27455506
>>doesnt regrow my hair
shave your head it's a good look
>>doesnt get rid of my ugly huge nose
owen wilson has a literal broken fucked-up nose and is a movie star
>>doesnt make me taller
bloo bloo you're probably only like 5'8" you insecure fuck
>>doesnt get rid of my acne scars
there are treatments for that

>>27455531
guess what, most of you people who claim to be unsalvageably ugly are just fucking fat
>>
>>27455559
That dude is normal weight on the left, or rather, normal bodyfat.
>>
>>27455569
>guess what, most of you people who claim to be unsalvageably ugly are just fucking fat
and what about those of us who aren't fat? What's your advice for us?
>>
>>27455569
Anon once again lifting didn't change his face, if he was a runner he'd still look like that
>>
>>27455594
my advice is that you'll look better with muscles than without :)

the only valid argument against not working out is "I'm lazy and don't want to be the best me I can be"
>>
>>27455575
>t. Delusional hamplanet
>>
>just lift bra!

Couldn't even make a single pull up.
This is not for me.
>>
File: stocking.jpg (87 KB, 700x468) Image search: [Google]
stocking.jpg
87 KB, 700x468
>>27455686
oh no, it's too hard, time to give up!
>>
>>27455711
>can't lift a certain weight
>you can always lift less weight and eventually overcome the challenge

>can't do a pull up
>can't chop legs to weight less
>>
>>27455747
if you work your arm strength by doing other exercises you'll eventually be able to do a pull-up you stupid fuck
>>
>>27455747
>what are dip machines

Really, you can start maximum skinnyfag and get moderately fit. Machines exist for everything.

t. used to be 30lb underweight
>>
>>27455762
>muscles involved in a pullup:
>biceps
>triceps
>brachialis
>brachioradialis
>forearms
>latissimus dorsi
>abs
>deltoids
>trapezius
>rhomboids
>probably others I'm forgetting

Doing some arm work doesn't help for shit, I tried.
>>
>>27455569
>shave your head it's a good look
not everyone has a good head shape that can go well with a shaved head
>owen wilson has a literal broken fucked-up nose and is a movie star
you're right, why dont i just look like a white man with blue eyes, thick hair, and clear skin with good facial symmetry.
>bloo bloo you're probably only like 5'8" you insecure fuck
i am and it fucking sucks
>there are treatments for that
there are acne scars that will never go away, even with treatment.
>>
>>27455625
Nope. I lift 3-5 times a week. Outside of a place where healthy good-looking young people frequent (such as a university), the dude on the left is pretty average body-wise for an American fellow.
>>
File: 1459134767722.jpg (47 KB, 480x422) Image search: [Google]
1459134767722.jpg
47 KB, 480x422
>>27455828
>I read what some fago wrote, instead of trying
>>
File: 33 (1).png (2 MB, 960x1179) Image search: [Google]
33 (1).png
2 MB, 960x1179
>been working out and lifting weights
>still nothing more but a Slavic with no gf

I still won't stop going gym, i want to get shredded and it's the only thing i enjoy in this world is lifting weights. Going into the gym with the mindset it will fix your face or get you loads of women is the wrong mindset.

Still a tall lanket, but improving slowly.
>>
File: 2vc866h.gif (5 KB, 326x343) Image search: [Google]
2vc866h.gif
5 KB, 326x343
>>27456455
>broad shoulders
>thin waist
Nothing is more gorgeous than this combination on a man.
I hear it's harder for lanky men to put on muscle, but keep doing your thing.
>>
>>27455610
What if I don't see that as the best me? What if people are actually different you stupid jackass
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2 MB, 3187x2023) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2 MB, 3187x2023
>>27456623
>I hear it's harder for lanky men to put on muscle, but keep doing your thing.

It is true, taller people have a much tougher time putting on muscle compared to shorter people and just weight in general. But I'm gaining weight as the weeks go on and as they say calories in calories out.

4 meals a day at 4000 calories, fun stuff.
>>
File: nboXsVCh.jpg (117 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
nboXsVCh.jpg
117 KB, 1024x1024
One day I make it
>>
>>27455569

no most people who are ugly are ugly.

you can tell if someone is handsome but fat.

e.g. chris pratt had women loving him even when he was a fat shit because he was obviously handsome.
>>
>>27456718

It's not true...it's a lie short people tell themselves about tall people to feel better.
>>
>>27456718
It has to be rough forcing yourself to eat so much. How do you do it? Do you have any tricks, special snacks or go-to meals that help add a ton of calories in one when you need it?
I'm actually the exact opposite though being very short and always feeling hungry because I have PCOS. I've been losing weight and working out more though and I would like to add lifting to my workouts as well...As soon as I can find a new job and get a gym membership. Right now I only have my weenie 15 lb weights to help me out.

>>27456837
Looking good! Your face looks so much better and you're only going to look better and better! I can even see a lot of difference in your hands.
>>
>>27456927
Yes it is, manlet. Being tall requires a lot more mass to cover the rest of the body. IE fill out.
>>
>>27456944
Rice, a lot of it
>>
that's clearly not the same dude
>>
>>27456927

it is true, it's just based on perception rather than actually building muscle faster/slower.

manlet requires less mass to look filled out, lanklet requires a lot more.

honestly if you're over like 6'1 you'll never look 'big' unless you get on some gas.
>>
>>27455505
>>27456976
keep telling yourself that idiots
>>
>>27456989
>get on some gas

What does this mean?
>>
random question:

can you get fit by just doing crunches/pushups/bike to work?

i do this a lot but the real issue seems to be sitting in a fucking office chair 8+ hours per day
>>
>>27455475
look at his frown at first and his smile in the second one
not much of his face changed
just his attitude

but none of that even matters, so fuck off back to normalfag hq
>>
>>27457065
Using steroids.
I wouldn't advise it for anyone. It can lead to heart failure. Many have died at very young ages.

It's just not worth it. The lean ripped look is ideal anyway
>>
>>27455475
>shave
>DUDE LOOK HOW GOOD LOOKING YOUR FACE BECOMES LMAO!
>>
>>27456944
>It has to be rough forcing yourself to eat so much. How do you do it?

Get used to it, the more you lift, the heavier you go i find you tend to get a lot more hungrier. Before i started lifting i can go without eating the whole day or two no problems. Now i always find myself hungry and because of the amount of energy i waste because of my work-out. Things like Squats, DL and OHP take a fuck load of energy right out of me and always extremely hungry afterwards. You need to replenish your body.

I also have my mindset of WANTING to make it and do whatever it takes to get the body i want, so i always get myself to man up and eat and not miss a day of gym.

> Do you have any tricks, special snacks or go-to meals that help add a ton of calories in one when you need it?

My shakes are my get-to if i may be a little tired and cant be fucked cooking, I'll go all out, 2 cups of oats, olive-oil, nuts, peanut-butter, milk etc.. you name it.
>>
>>27457098
Yeah, 6'2" and been working out daily for a while (I find it hard to eat enough calories to really build much) but just recently nearly died and subsequently had some heart surgery. I figure steroids aren't the way to go.

>tfw benching 60 so I don't pull my ribcage apart
At least I can do legs and shoulders normally
>>
>>27457182
Being over 6ft AND taking steroids is just a suicidal mix, yes.
Tall people already put slightly more strain on their heart anyway, why would you exacerbate that by using steroids?

I'm glad you stopped using them, although sad it took heart surgery for you to realise it.
>>
>>27457281
Oh no, the surgery was unrelated. I just figure it's a good argument against taking them.
>>
File: 435.jpg (51 KB, 577x493) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
51 KB, 577x493
>>27457281
>why would you exacerbate that by using steroids?

Because it's an easy cheat way? I am the Slavic guy above and around here lots of people use steroids, even kids who are 16-17 and have bodies like they belong in magazines. You know how fucking shit it feels to squat 110kg, and see a 17 year old double the size of me squatting 160kg like it's light weight?

Feels pretty humiliating. Get gains in 5 months time, it will take someone natural a full year of hard work and dedication.

Maybe someday I'll jump on the gear, probably once i reach 26 years old.
>>
>>27457302
Ah, my mistake.
And honestly, the massive guy with huge muscles isn't practical for daily living, and it genuinely isn't necessary.

Girls just want a lean, fit man. Literally it.
Even if you're doing it entirely for yourself, taking steroids is just a stupid risk to take on your life
>>
>>27457319
I'm not here to convince you to stop taking them.
I'm just presenting facts.

Alot of steroids users have died at very young ages.
You probably know Zyzz, he died at age 22 in a sauna. He was fit, aesthetically top-tier, and yet it was all for nothing in the end. He heavily took steroids.

Why risk your life so that you can feel better at the gym?
The gym isn't a competition. You're there to improve yourself, not compete with others.

As I've already said, girls want a fit, lean and good looking guy. Huge muscles gained through steroids are a uneccessary risk
>>
>>27455569
>le stay positive mee mee x)

kill yourself
>>
>>27457396

You do know zyzz had a heart condition right? he was also heavily into drugs like cocaine..

>As I've already said, girls want a fit

Who cares what girls want, ZYZZ for one was shredded as fuck and girls were miring like crazy.
>>
Lifting would fix almost every physical negative I have working against me, and make my positive features even more prominent, but I still don't do it.
>>
>>27457466
You should probably do it.
>>
>>27457569
I'm quite lazy though and I honestly can't picture my life being any better if I was more attractive. It would still be shit in every way, only I'd be more attractive during.

I should do it for my health though.
>>
>>27455610
no bich, contrary to popular belief, girls consider ugly dudes with muscles meatheads, but pretty dudes with muscles are handsome and so manly.
>>
>>27457674
not him but he said

>my advice is that you'll look better with muscles than without :)

And your argument

>girls consider ugly dudes with muscles meatheads

Does not counter what he said at all
>>
reminder that only delusional fuccbois lift thinking it will get them laid.
>>
>>27457691
my point is that girls consider meatheads narcissistic faggots who only care about their body. so it would actually be better for ugly dudes to not work out. like can u fuckin read?
>>
>>27457717
I can fucking read which is why I noticed your point was non existent and didn't counter his argument at all.

>Him: You look better with muscles than without

>You: But you still look ugly with muscles if you're ugly

Yours doesn't counter his you mongoloid. What ever your point is you failed to express it in your post and look like a retard
>>
>>27455475
still looks like a neandethal mong
>>
>>27457656
It will! Here's how it worked out for me:

>be NEET of 5 years
>get moderately fit
>manage to trick a qt engineer girl making 120k into becoming my gf
>get cucked by her 6 months later
>full of spite, decide to start on premed and later become a surgeon so I can make twice as much money as that dumb whore thinking she's so cool
>no longer a NEET

Also I guess it's good for your health too. If you're got a family history of heart problems I'd suggest avoiding creatine too despite what /fit/ tells you, I'm the needed-heart-surgery guy from earlier in the thread and find it overly coincidental I started passing out and getting dizzy all the time 2-3 months after starting creatine. There's also some study where it enlarged the hearts of lab mice. Fine if you've got a normie heart though.

thanks for reading my blog
>>
U are ugly brah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D3CPca_y_Y
>>
>>27457917
I'd do it for my health but as I originally said, I don't see being attractive making my life any better. Not to brag on an anonymous forum but where I live the guys are so trash that I'm in the top 5% already despite being chubby, and I've got female orbiters who are trying to lock me down but I have no interest in a gf or even fucking them.

I don't mean to make excuses though because at the end of the day it really is just because I'm so fucking lazy and hate going to the gym full of normies and dindus
>>
>>27457756
no your just a fuckin retard who failed the third grade

youre still ugly, u just have something extra that doesnt matter at all whatsoever
>ugly tall guy
>ugly short guy
>ugly skinny guy
>ugly fat guy
>ugly meathhead

it doesnt matter which of these uglies you are. they are all on the same field of disgusting ugly. girls cannot past anything else (besides money i will admit) if youre facially ugly.
>>
>>27459215
>he can't articulate his point
>he accuses me of being a retard who can't pass third grade

I am not arguing that you can be ugly and have muscles and still be ugly. I'm arguing the fact that you could not express your argument properly and the original post in which I pointed out was you completely floundering like a retard saying things that didn't refute any thing he said.

>you are better looking with muscles than without
This is a relative statement. "Better than" means you can still be fucking ugly and if you're only slightly better than before it's a true statement. Your statement didn't contradict him at all and was idiotic.

Stop trying to prove your point now, because it doesn't change anything. You did not articulate your point in your first post and your statement was useless and didn't disprove him, and I called you out on it.

Learn to fucking having an argument if you'd like to make points. Learn to express your point in a way where you actually express your point. Don't fail horribly the first try and then call others stupid for not being able to work out what you failed to say. It's your job to convey your point, not the readers to dig for it.
>>
>>27459325
i'm 100% sure youre a dumbass who misunderstood me. i was being extremely to the point, ur just dismissing what i said for a retarded reason.

or maybe you're acting like a dumbass on purpose because you have no life? gee, i wonder.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>read that we see our faces differently from everyone else because we've only ever seen reflections of our own faces
>always considered myself at least okay face-wise
>take picture with front-facing camera on phone
>eyes droopy and asymmetrical
>fuckhuge nose (seriously how did I miss that?)
>asymmetrical smile that looks uneven and like a creepy half-smile

>read that facial symmetry is one of the most important factors in determining the attractiveness of others
>tfw Im actually hideous
>tfw insecure as fuck
>tfw I've been walking around looking like a deformed monstrosity this whole time

Is it time to end it all, robots?
>>
>>27459375
This is written words. There's no misunderstanding

>You are more attractive with muscles than without muscles
>You are unattractive even with muscles

These statements do not contradict each other. This is not a misunderstanding or difference of opinion, this is a fact that those two statements do not contradict each other because that's how the English language works. One is saying "more than" and the other is just saying "not attractive" a 0.5/10 man is MORE ATTRACTIVE than a 0.25/10 man. That statement is true. Saying "but a 0.5/10 man isn't attractive" does not contradict it because he is still MORE ATTRACTIVE than the previous guy, and that's what the statement was.

You're a retard who can't grasp language or debate, and as someone who respects the art I can't watch without pointing out you fallacy.
>>
Lifting is too hard, I'm not even talking about the physical act of lifting but the other shit, there's just too much information out there
>>
Every one here is just making the same lame beta excuses for never going to the gym. You can say it doesn't help in life day to day but you're a stupid fucking wrongfag. Working out has substantial obvious benefits such as, strength, and an increase in testosterone. Even if you're ugly if you're big and confident you won't be getting tried and you'll get laid.
>>
File: ihnsav.png (71 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
ihnsav.png
71 KB, 600x857
>>27459437
Its okay, bruh. Youre not alone
>>
>>27459437
Don't worry, girls care more about confidence than looks
>>
>>27456992
You're legit retarded if you think it's the same person.

Lifting can make it so your face is less fat, but it can't change nose, eye and jaw shape.
>>
>>27459909
No they definitely care about looks more.
>>
>>27456455
Looking good anon can you share your routine? Thanks
>>
>>27455475
why move picture from behind drawers. is food trigger?
>>
>all these faggots in denial

It is a proven fact that getting fit can improve your face massively even if you are just a skinnyfat and not a fat as a fatass.

This won't guarantee you women though, because they care more about status and confidence, but it WILL improve your life tremendously.

>inb4 that one bitter turboautist starts spamming "gymcel" and posting that one image with the cherrypicked retards who have bowlcuts and glasses that their mum bought them when they were 7-year-olds
>>
>>27460305

Your chest looks like some dirty barn animal, possibly pigs
>>
File: catch.gif (1 MB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
catch.gif
1 MB, 400x304
>>27460058
Starting strength (the one by Mark Rippetoe), with other accessory lifts added to the routine.
>>
Losing weight is the best way to improve your face. I looked pretty good when I was running often. Now I'm back to egg head after gaining weight.
>>
It doesn't change your face.

Just like it didn't change for the guy in OP. He had decent facial bone structure even before. If he didn't lifting would be for nothing. It's no surprise that slim Chad looks even better, but slim robot is going to look marginally better(if at all). The payof compared to a Chad is not worth the effort.
>>
>>27460561
It quite literally changes your face. Losing fat is the best way to make your face look good. If you're fat and have an ugly face, you owe yourself to start losing weight, no matter your bone structure.
>>
>>27460602
>"if you're fat"
>"if"

Please stop you cuck, a lot of us are thin.
>>
>>27460602
It quite literally doesn't change your bone structure.

If you have shitty bone structure and are fat, then losing fat only uncovers it. The improvement is marginal. Very small for the amount of work you have to invest. To compare this to a Chad who got blessed with good genetics is laughable.
>>
>>27460632
I never said it changes your bone structure. I said it changes your face. I thought I had shitty bone structure too until I started losing. Then my face got a very clean and chiseled look. But I will agree that it was very hard to maintain that weight. Still, I wish I looked that good still. There was definitely a difference in how girls looked at me then and now.
>>
>>27460689
Well then you were just a lucky crypto-Chad with good bone structure. That's not what most of /r9k/ is and you shouldn't be dropping advice if your situation is completely different.

You're pretty much just a humblebragging normie. Fuck you.
>>
>>27460716
>>27460632
>>27460626
>>27460561
i feel like this is the only place on the planet where i belong. i can only agree with these anons so much.

take it from a guy who was skinny from the getgo, fell for the ladies want muscles meme, and still get no ladies. i can shoot the shit with the best of them but ill never be able to wipe away that disgusted look i leave on a females face. never.
>>
>>27460716
>lucky crypto-Chad
Oh for fucks sake. I've seen how most of you look. You're not otter mode joggers. Almost all of you are in the upper limits when it comes to fat storage. You're just trying to find a reason to be a lazy shit. Remain a miserable fat fuck and keep blame others for your own failures to become fit.
>>
>>27460760
You're like me bro, always had a feeling looks only mattered and everything else was second. But lifted and worked on my self anyway.

To still be shunned by women while they try and pick up Mr above average over there.
>>
>>27460762
>You're just trying to find a reason to be a lazy shit. Remain a miserable fat fuck and keep blame others for your own failures to become fit.
You're a bluepilled fucking retard. Becoming fit does not stop inferior men from being miserable, because it doesn't change their inferiority. Just see these two anons

>>27460822
>>27460760

It's simple principle really. If for the same amount of work you get much worse results compared to other people who got lucky(like you with your facial aesthetics) then you don't do it.
>>
File: 1458232439535.jpg (137 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1458232439535.jpg
137 KB, 1024x683
>>27455475
>everyone is fat by default so lifting is THE solution for everyone because everyone is just fat and uglyness isn't a thing!!!
You are so intelligent anon maybe you should donate your brain to science so it can be studied
>>
note that his shoulders are not bigger, so he still not even close to perfect which means he's in the 80% of guys who don't get to fuck the pretty girls.
>>
>lifting for women

you are all doing it wrong

when you do it right, you forget about women and do it for yourself
>>
>>27460847
> If for the same amount of work you get much worse results compared to other people who got lucky(like you with your facial aesthetics) then you don't do it.

This applies to literally everything though. There are lucky fucks who have everything handed to them from birth. I suppose no one should ever try to make money since there are rich kids out there. A real loser mentality.
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1478x1254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1478x1254
>>27460762
sorry bro, but he's right.

i recognize a few guys from /fit/ on this board too btw.
>>
>>27461005
what kind of gear do you use
>>
>>27461026
sigh...
im natural man. im just short ok?
>>
>>27461053
if you have been lifting for less than 5 years im going to kill myself

im short too, been lifting for 3, no gear, never even used creatine or supplements or anything. still look like shit, just bigger
>>
>>27460985
>A real loser mentality.
A loser is someone who chooses to play a rigged game.

Life isn't fair, but this isn't something you should accept like a little bitch. You should at the very least not participate in society if life has not been fair to you.
>>
>>27461076
well if there's one thing I tell people who ask me for supplement advice, it is definitely to try creatine. I suspect it is why my hair is thinning but dude, after a month and a half, you'll notice that you're lifts are stronger and your pump is a bit bulgy-er.

i know your not asking for advice but seriously get on creatine
>>
>>27461150
It is true, creatine does wonders for strength. Litrelly every guy who goes gym i know fucking uses it.

But make sure you drink lots of fucking water. I want to use it so bad but i'm on accutane so it's dangerous for me.

In a few months im hoping on it.
>>
>>27461150
>>27461168

what if i'm cutting?

i wasted 2 years on a dreamer bulk. gained like 60 lbs and maybe 15 or 20 of it was muscle
>>
>>27461174
Yes, creatine as i said does wonders for strength and it will help maintain your strength on a cut. Search it up bro. Litrelly every fuck uses it because it works.

The only thing with it is you retain water in your muscles, so you look a lot thicker and bigger, so you must drink water.
>>
>>27461197
Also here is a good thread.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson181.htm
>>
When there's less fat on your face more of your bone structure is defined, however lifting doesn't change that bone structure, depending on your genetics you may look good or bad.
Then the decreases in fat, removes a lot of
grease from the face allowing less pimples,
as well as white and black heads to show up
(if you take showers after a work out).
While that's pretty much all it'll do for you. It's still better then a potato head, but it's not
always going to make you a Chad.
>>
>>27461296
if it doesn't make you chad, it will at the very least catapult you into the realm of cyborgs and small caliber normies
>>
>>27461296
this bone structure meme needs to end

most of the time, people look ugly or attractive because of things like the nose, mouth, cheeks, eyes, etc. The fleshy parts. Not the "bone structure". Oh no you don't have super sharp cheekbones, who cares, lots of attractive people have weak cheekbones. Jaw structure is more significant, but a weak jaw will always look better if you don't have fat cheeks.
>>
>>27461426
You are a retard. How good your eyes look is based on your brow. Need I mention cheekbones? Need I mention the chin?

>but a weak jaw will always look better if you don't have fat cheeks.
And Chad will be more succesful for the same amount of work. It's not fair. The game is rigged and only a retard would play it.
>>
>>27459939
Because you have experience in these matters, clearly.
>>
>>27455569
We have had survey threads most of /r9k/ isnt even fat. Fuck off to reddit
>>
>>27461426
Your lips would look terrible with a egg jaw,
while your cheeks would look horrible if they
were too sharp or too bulgy, and eye colour is nice
but shit to look at when their forehead is bulging out at you.

Those fleshy parts depend on a good structure
to support them, without it you're fugly.
>>
>>27456623
>tfw skinny with broad shoulders
>still no gf
>>
>>27461660

When bitches say that, they mean chad looks great with broad shoulders and a thin waist. You also need an 8/10 face.
>>
>>27461480
the fact that's been and has seen countless of examples of men getting rejected based on their face shows proves that he is the experience in this matter.
>>
>>27459437
Can you show us the pic?
>>
>>27455475
Is that's you on the left. Post picture with tinestamp. The validity of this picture hasnt been verified so I request a verification.
>>
>>27455475
There was nothing wrong with his face to begin with
>>
File: 1457308862779.jpg (19 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
1457308862779.jpg
19 KB, 430x430
>>27455475
I have 20" shoulders without lifting but i'm a lanklet + ugly face. Nothing good.
>>
File: 1325436456.png (181 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1325436456.png
181 KB, 400x400
>>27462178

w-what happened to arnie?
>>
>>27462194
Severe puberty. Before that i was cute but now i'm just ugly without much masculine features.
>>
>>27459437
It's because you're so used to the reflected version of your face.

A fuckton of people have uneven eyes but you never even notice it. If you have friends stare at their eyes and you'll probably notice that you've never noticed how their face is shaped before. Just like how no one notices yours. Don't worry about it.
>>
i don't get it. the dude on the right has weak shoulders
>>
>>27455475
Why always their hair disappear?
>>
>>27462901
because they shaved it
>>
>>27455475
This is how I know OP isn't an ugly fuck. I mean shit, not even I am an ugly fuck but at least I have empathy.
>>
>>27455475
It will if you're fucking fat, but not really by much.

If you're DYEL mode already it's not going to change anything.
>>
File: 1423321575545.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1423321575545.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
Have you ever been hated or discriminated against I have I've been protested and demonstrated against picket signs for my wicked rhymes look at the times sick as the mind of the motherfucking kid that's behind all this commotion emotions run deep as ocean's exploding tempers flaring from parents just blow em off and keep going not taking nothing from no one give em hell long as I'm breathing keep kicking ass in the morning and taking names in the evening leave em with a taste as sour as vinegar in they mouth see they can trigger me but they'll never figure me out look at me now I bet ya probably sick of me now ain't you momma I'mma make you look so ridiculous now
>>
>>27464786
The only one in that pic that wouldn't get any attention from girls would probably be the nerd with the glasses and bowl cut.
>>
>>27464820
top right and bottom left are also guaranteed gymcels
>>
File: 1459182089774.jpg (52 KB, 444x564) Image search: [Google]
1459182089774.jpg
52 KB, 444x564
>>27464820
mfw
fff
ww
>>
It'll change your face if you're fat, but for anyone else? Nope.
>>
>naturally lean
>want to lift to gain muscle mass
>have to eat thousands more calories per day to gain weight
>can hardly afford it on my slave wage

>meanwhile people like in OP's picture complain about lifting

Fuck you assholes. Former fatties always have the best gains, you have no idea of the nutrition struggles of a skinny guy!
>>
File: 89479849546514.jpg (743 KB, 2238x1404) Image search: [Google]
89479849546514.jpg
743 KB, 2238x1404
>>27455475
>Doesnt change your face
Unless you had "fat face" to begin with.
>>
>>27465462
literally one of the ugliest people i've ever seen

damn
>>
>>27465491
Your opinion seems to differ a whole lot from females my hateful nigga
>>
>>27456641
Well, you're either a bona fide autist or delusional.
No offense familia, I'm delusional too
>>
>>27465462
The fuck has a whale getting aids to do with the gains from lifting?
>>
>>27456837
don't worry pedro, you will make it over the border
>>
File: vertical pull.jpg (351 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
vertical pull.jpg
351 KB, 1200x1600
>>27455828
Bodyweight fitness is literally all about progressions. The standard pull up progression starts with vertical pulls, which look like pic related and can be done by pretty much anyone.
>>
File: WantWoman.jpg (27 KB, 290x485) Image search: [Google]
WantWoman.jpg
27 KB, 290x485
>>27455475
People who lift are basically this guy except their bodies are the bra. It's all a peacock act.
>>
>>27465871
With the difference that they have women and the respect of their peers.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.