[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have two choices: >Never have a girlfriend or significant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: f359ab288312235.jpg (20 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
f359ab288312235.jpg
20 KB, 350x263
You have two choices:
>Never have a girlfriend or significant other for as long as you live

Or

>you can have a very loving relationship with any girl you wish, plenty of sex etc.. But she will cuck you once a week for the rest of your relationship. Every relationship you ever have will be this way.

Which do you choose?
>>
Why not just choose the 2nd option and then just not have a GF if you get sick of it

alternatively only have one night stands or something

like there's actually no downside to the second option over the first
>>
>>27455522
>no downsides
>never getting to be in a serious loving relationship with out getting humiliated

Idk anon. Sounds pretty crappy to me.
>>
>>27455591
but in the first scenario you don't get any at all anyways

like the first option is just a subset of the second anyways
>>
File: 1433815231371.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1433815231371.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>27455735
>thinking you need to be in a relationship to have sex
>>
>>27455860
but you can still have sex while not in a relationship with the second option without getting cucked, my point is that you could take the second option and just as easily live out your life as if you took the first, so the first option is pointless

honestly OP, you didn't think this out very well
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.