[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Craving for virginity/purity is just a feeling misunderstood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1450259014172.jpg (312 KB, 2710x1440) Image search: [Google]
1450259014172.jpg
312 KB, 2710x1440
Craving for virginity/purity is just a feeling misunderstood by us all. What we need is not a technically virgin girl, but a girl alive and present within the moment. Sharing and bathing in the joy of life with us as if every moment is pure and precious. All of us desire the same things, it's just our minds put different definitions onto things as we grew up. They can be fulfilled and this was just my idea from observing and looking for patterns in human behavior. Reality is the real craving. Imagine hanging out with a girl, just being real with one another. Honest, nice, just expressing ourselves and having fun. You feel like you can trust this moment, you can trust this girl, you feel close. That's the only thing on your mind, if suddenly you start thinking about her sexual past in all kinds of ways, then it is not her fault, it is your mind fault. It's minor mental illness one could even say. A terrible habit which has nothing to do with that moment you are experiencing with that girl. If a girl was 100% completely devoted to you as a friend,lover,human being. If you could feel that absolute trust, none of the past would matter right? That new found confidence overshadows EVERYTHING what could ever have happened. And thing is, if she does break your trust. You haven't done anything wrong. It will hurt, but at least you will have beautiful and healthy beliefs on life instead of allowing bad people influence you and make you into a bad person as well. To love is to trust. Some will hurt you, but as long as you keep at it, you will be honest to yourself, to life, and be able to love in the first place. What's the point of living if you are a dead shell. What's the point of living if you cannot be yourself and act in a way you think is right. If you are really are rigged and not fit for this world, then atleast you will live life doing things the way you've been meant to do them. cont.
>>
If they don't fit in current reality, then so be it, you go down swinging and with pride and honor in your own being.

Yeah I lost some of my thoughts, but these are some thoughts I had tonight. 4chan gave me a lot of experiences throughout the years which influenced me. So I thought I'd share it back here. Maybe it will be useful to some of you
>>
They cuck you with their past without meaning to. Just talking about things, and then it's like "oh jetskiing? When I was 15 I hooked up with some 30 year old who took me jetskiing."
>>
>>27456757
To elaborate, I genuinely believe you have to even the score for true love to even be possible. This is why marriage is supposed to be between to virgins; it's easiest if both partners are at zero.
>>
Fuck this faggy advice. Sure, it works in that "ignorance is bliss" sort of way. But fuck that gay shit. Can't lose the game if you don't play it. Robots, stay as you are. Proud and steel.
>>
>>27458050
Ignorance /isn't/ bliss. Ignorance is blindness and blindness is terrifying.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.