[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm almost 30 and alone. What's the point of even living?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: EB325B539.jpg (88 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
EB325B539.jpg
88 KB, 1360x924
I'm almost 30 and alone. What's the point of even living?
>>
>>27455229
idk why dont you figure it out
>>
Your life is pretty much over. After 25, there's no turning it around
>>
I'm 21 and alone. I have a job and I live in a house I rent. I still havent figured it out
>>
>>27455229
don't you have a job or something anon?
i am 23 and spending the entire week home alone while my parents went to san francisco

all the booze i can afford and all the cannabis i can afford still might not keep me from going crazy this week. with nobody around this would be the perfect time to sex a qt...
>>
File: unshavenfrog.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
unshavenfrog.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>27455229

There is no point. Slam down your drug of choice and chase it with some alcohol. This is your life now.

>30
>Will soon be 40
>Physical and mental faculties declining
>Will soon be a crusty old man with numerous ailments
>Nothing to look forward to as your life slows from a run to a walk to a tumble
>>
>>27455229
Same boat
I got high recently and realized how much life is going to suck when I'm 30 or 40 and live alone. Nothing to my life but working, coming home to the internet in my cold quiet house, and going to sleep to prepare for the next workday.

I've realized its not really worth it. In this world to be content you either have to be born as a normal or one of the few lucky ones that are born into a position where they can live the life they want.
>>
File: 1457656124149.png (30 KB, 256x264) Image search: [Google]
1457656124149.png
30 KB, 256x264
>>27455229
You still have 30+ years to live

How about you quit crying about girls, who are literally shit, and pursue better things like arts and science?
>>
>>27455229
You don't really grow up until after 30. Before then you're just a dumb child.
>>
>>27455229

The problem with robots is that they hold on to ideas that keep them miserable but don't make the connections. For example, a lot of robots view women as evil, have racist view points, or are "politically" minded about things. Yet here they are: alone, depressed, miserable, etc.

Forget everything you've "learned" and act like you are curious about everything and pursue your new found interests.
>>
It's kind of like saying why eat when you could starve? I mean, food isn't perfect 100% of the time, so wouldn't it be better to never eat again?
>>
Firstly, you're not really alone. You're living in the Internet age, where you're able to meaningfully relate to other human beings in a more meaningful way than people have ever been able to. Barriers are broken down because you don't have to fear social ostracism or possibly being burnt by an angry mob for stating the simple truth - that 13 year old girls can be hot. There are thousands of online communities where you can take part in meaningful debate on fascinating subjects, thousands of online chatrooms and places to meet people to have one-on-one conversations.

The only thing you're really missing is a bit of physical intimacy, and a lot of married people aren't getting that.

Have you ever been doing something on your own and simply enjoyed doing it? Playing a video game, drawing, writing, simply thinking about things? I suspect you have, and if so - there's no reason why you can't do this regularly and fund meaningful enjoyment in it. I'm sure at times you've found that SHARING experiences makes them more fun, and there are plenty of experiences you can easily share with others online. Another thing you've probably experienced is the dissapointment of enjoying something but finding that nobody in your limited group of "RL normie" friends are interested or engaged on the level that you are... here again, the normie comes in last. You can more easily find people who genuinely like what you do online.

Just stop fapping and eating high sugar\fat foods, reconfigure your dopamine receptors to enjoy healthy, stimulating mental activity, and enjoy living like a God - compared to most people who've existed in the past 10,000 years who've lived lives of desperation, ignorance, oppression, etc.

-A content 31yo khv
>>
>>27455229
Will be 27 this may 19th, seriously hoping to enroll in uni again or else I will off myself on new years night
>>
>>27456917
People may not want to see the truth of your post but it's more right than not. We focus so much on what we perceive as being unlucky that we forget what opportunities there are as a wizard in this day and age.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.