[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What traits do you hate the most in a person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10
File: 1439916963184.jpg (10 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
1439916963184.jpg
10 KB, 303x166
I don't mean things like women or niggers. I mean specific traits that make your blood boil. The more unusual the better.
>>
Assertive people.

And i don't mean the friendly type, i mean the "durr hurr i'm in your business even though i just met you" type.
>>
anybody who expresses a shred of happiness or contentment with their life. i hope they get murdered.
>>
>>27455214
People who always talk about themselves and how they are smart and rich and sucessful at life
>>
>>27455214
people who can't say "i don't know"
know a guy like that, if I was at a party (hypothetically) and wanted to know where someone was he'd just make up shit instead of saying he hasn't seen them in hours
>>
I hate it when people act like women. And niggers. And jews. And cucks. And everything else I don't like.
>>
All the fucking freshman in my school always talking about making a COD channel and becoming part of FazeClan
>>
>>27455214
I don't know if it's hate but I dislike people who have to be the "ring leader" in an outing. They have to be in the center organizing everything, suggesting everything, they go around and check up on groups, they talk a little too loud

I honestly think I'm just jealous I'm not like that.
>>
I bloody despise people who are on there phones during a social outing.
Like, really? You're being sociable right now, cut that shit out.
>>
Males who always feel like they have to one up you. Who always have to prove their superiority in some way.

I'm trying to play videogames Alex. I don't give a shit about your life.
>>
Hypocrisy
Lack of self awareness
And willful, aggressive ignorance.

Also blind narcissism, unworthy self important behavior, and undeserved entitlement for what one has not rightfully earned in the social context.
These kind of people make me want to get violent in a relatively short amount of time. Like a fucking hood rat who thinks everyone should bow down and kiss their ass just for existing or some shit.
>>
>>27455214
I hate over-achievers and people that think that they're better than they really are. I also hate bullies.
>>
i dislike smart people.
>>
Pretentious people
I just can't stand their personalities
>>
faggots and retards. it's like, can you not be such a giant retard and a massive faggot for just a second? you're an adult for crying out loud. fucks sake man
>>
people that try and do anything cute or express personality on our issues page on github.
>>
I also hate those people who act like they are extremely smart and will go out of their way to make sure that they aren't wrong, even though they are.
>>
The cocky and overconfident.
in women
>little sister thinks she knows sports b/c she went to a basketball school and spent weekends getting hammered while the game was on
>don't even watch basketball but I had to explain that the game speed, player positioning, and point scoring have some intelligence to it and that her team is trailing or holding the ball on purpose.

friends:
>machismo guy that gets into arguments over nothing
>acts like he's tough shit b/c he's in the army
>thinks I'm a bitch b/c I became a scientist and don't speak nigger
>learned strength training from /fit/ and keep it going at 3 years now
>almost throws his back out trying to half squat, didn't touch the sternum during bench, and I didn't even risk deadlifting with him. somehow tried to kip during weighted pull ups. it just didn't look good.
>still get called a bitch parties b/c I drink until my caloric limit and I'm not chadding out on cocaine like everyone else.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x1000
>>27455382
W-well it's not like anyone was talking to me anyway.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-15-19-31-57.png (195 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-15-19-31-57.png
195 KB, 720x1280
>>27455676
>b/c
is that suppose to be shorthand for because? its one word you fucking clown.
>>
>>27455407
See I think people think I'm like that but really I just enjoy trading stories with people. If you tell me a story, I'll tell you one that relates to it. Idk
>>
>>27455840
>took the time out to write a response BECAUSE I used a common abbreviation.
>thinks I'm 13 years old

ya mans is 23 and gave up on being a normal person a long time ago.
>>
>>27455214
people who make eye contact throughout the whole conversation. For now it scares me so I don't like it but I'll be confident enough one day.
>>
>>27455432
This is me. Not really irl, so much, mostly on the internet. I know that this is my basic way of handling situations so irl I just keep my head down and mouth shut. Though on the internet I turn it into an almost cartoonish representation of myself.

Not willing to give up on it yet.
You know what the root of all of these behaviors truly is? A rejection of reality and all contained therein. Immersion sounds like hell to me. There's gotta be another way.

>>27455524
Also me, kek. I usually know I'm wrong but it's just general argument practice.
>>
>>27456110
Just replying to say I rolled my eyes
>>
>>27456217
I'm replying to say that you don't understand the behavior at all.

Speaking of hypocrisy...
>>
>>27455214
I fucking hate people with black hair, most of the time its with only white women, like most of the time blacks with black hair don't bug me, chinks with black hair don't bug me, but fucking white women with black hair just fucking enrage me, there is something about the look and the way they act it just fucking makes me mad.
>>
>>27455922
you're literally too lazy to spell because but dead lifting and scientist are a-ok?

and then you think I'm telling you youre 13? and then you say "ya mans" (what the fuck?)

you make my blood boil.
>>
obnoxious loud behavior

I don't know what call this, but i really can't stand the types of guys who are always two seconds away from getting in a fight and starting shit for no reason. unnecessary aggressiveness I guess? they're basically the male version of a drama queen.

attention seeking and rudeness are also shit traits
>>
>>27456331
It's okay, sweetie, mommy's here
>>
Snarky, bitchy, spiteful, passive-aggressive people. Not only are they cowards but they're just so un-constructive and ignorant because its like they're not giving their target a chance to contradict the projections they've made against them. They're just such pointless people.
>>
People that are rude for no reason.

People that have no compassion for others that are clearly going through a bad time.

People that make fun of others just for the hell of it.
>>
>>27455214
A lack of morals for one. IE: someone who will lie or cheat or steal to benefit themselves for those close to them, purely for selfish reasons.

I also hate people who litter and people who are loud and inconsiderate of others.

Next I really detest people who have a total lack of curiosity or interest in the natural world or the underlying factors that motivate thought and society. Basically, just people who lack any and all passion for learning.

Extroverts as well really annoy me. I won't say I hate them since while many of them do bother me I recognize that in most cases they mean well. However looking back on my life I realize that extrovert-dominated society has inflicted a great deal of pain on me.
>>
>>27455351
No fucking way I didn't know that was a current thing anymore.. I guess they are finally 18
>>
People who just go around thinking that everybody is stupid except for themselves. Its like they've crawled up their own assholes and died and so we all have to smell the rotting, shitty mess they've made.
>>
People that think it's cool to hate society/current generation/etc
>>
>>27456331
Damn. Make sure the people you murder actually deserve it.
>>
>>27456081
>people who make eye contact throughout the whole conversation. For now it scares me so I don't like it but I'll be confident enough one day.

Sooo.... am I not supposed to do this?
>>
People who don't take mental illness seriously
>>
>>27456407
>passive-aggressive
This, passive-aggressive people are a plague. I admit I used to be like that until I started realizing how pathetic and cowardly it was
>>
>>27456407
This

Or anyone who hides behind any level of deception to get their hatred or point across. People who think they're being justifiably "crafty" or whatever, but really they're just pussying out and giving themselves invulnerability because they fear what would happen if they didn't.

It takes a fuckton of a god complex to be like that. A lot of ego and narcissism. They care more about what they want and fucking with others than understanding or the genuine truth of their conflict with another.
>>
>>27456407
You're a dick dude, how can you hate me?

I have had a lot of experience with spoiled brats in highschools, especially since I had real problems and have been through a lot, seeing all these spoiled kids casually flaunt money made my blood boil
>>
>>27456674
sometimes you need to be passive aggressive, especially in work related stuff where you can't just get in people's face and call out their bullshit.
>>
>>27456749

What's a specific example you can think of, of a situation where it was called for and where it worked?
>>
>>27456365
she succ me

>>27456554
I hope you get killed in an automobile accident
>>
the /pol/ kind of crowd who are basically just new puritans and hate anything fun and get really mad over stupid shit. them along with the tumblr people of course have trashed the internet.

also if i like talking to someone i really really really hate it when they aren't as clingy and fast of a replier as me, or they just don't talk enough. that shit sucks. i can spend all day talking and they only do it for 20 minutes? what, do you have some chads to sext with or something? fucking slut.
>>
>>27456749
Its never the person who you have a problem with; its your own perception of them. We see people the way we see ourselves. Also, being passive-aggressive never actually solves anything - it just throws fuel on the fire and amplifies the bullshit. Pull the person aside and talk it out and actually maybe learn a thing or two from one another. This is what big boys do.
>>
>>27456744
Well, at least you can satisfy yourself knowing they probably wouldn't last two seconds in your shoes, and the floor will most likely fall out from beneath them at some point. And if it doesn't, well, I don't know.

Not gonna pretend I really know what this feels like, though. Sometimes it's best to just ignore those sorts of people.
>>
>>27455214
Inauthenticity
>>
>>27456842
good luck trying to talk it out with a roastie. she'd just immediately report you.
>>
>>27455214
I think passive aggressive people, people who always mutter snide comments and those with a general lack of morals and common decency is disliked by everyone. Specifically, I hate overly loud and obnoxious people who have no idea what they're talking about and then proceed to accuse someone about only "skimming the surface" of whatever topic they're discussing. The few people I know that are like this openly dismiss entire sections of a topic if it doesn't entertain them or seems too difficult to understand, often brushing it off as useless information whenever it's some professional or needless fluff if it's something lighthearted like video game lore. They then proceed to reiterate the same crap over and over again with slightly different wording to sound knowledgeable.
>>
nu-male white-knight IRCops.
>>
File: orl3Rz0.png (105 KB, 1553x471) Image search: [Google]
orl3Rz0.png
105 KB, 1553x471
Banter. I hate banter so much. Even though I'll laugh and find it genuinely funny at the time, it's such an ingrained part of Australian culture. Everyday at school or work when I had a job: Banter. Like it'd kill someone to be nice for just once. Fuckin banter.
>>
Immature people.
I don't understand why it became so popular to live and act like a manchild. Seeing dreams of those people get squished by the world is a best thing ever.
>>
>>27457012
manchild behavior went mainstream about 8 years ago. not really sure why or what happened.
>>
>>27455280
Fucking normies

bloxbloxbloxbloxbloxbloxblox
>>
>>27455846
What you're doing though is different to one upping people. What >>27455407 means is people who say things like, "Oh you think that's bad? Have this story that is much worse and your first one doesn't matter"
>>
>>27456970

Australia is actually a really prissy, status-obsessed, passive-aggressive culture.

The whole idea of friend "banter" is basically a construction to allow us to be passive-aggressive bitches but somehow re-frame it as 'free expression of masculinity'. Just like the term "mate" in theory was once used affectionately, but now it's primarily used passive-aggressively when speaking to someone who's just pissed you off.

Australia is a really fake culture. The popularity of a "joker" like Karl Stefanovic is a good example. He was born rich inner-citty upper-class, went to private schools, earns millions of dollars while doing 'domestic violence' activism - but he puts on this act of being a 'larrikin', even affecting an accent below his level, and Australian males eat it up - because they're willing to cling to ANY symbol of machismo they can get a hold of, because we're an emasculated culture.

Outsiders don't see the subtler realities so they often buy into the face-value fakery.
>>
>>27456840
I like how your idea of talking to someone is communicating through text. Fucking noob.
>>
>loud laugh
>people who laugh at anything/everything
>people who smile constantly even though they have no need to
>people who can't say "I don't know" or "I'm not sure"
>people who always say "I don't know" or "I don't care"
>memes outside of the internet
>feel the need to sing along to whatever is playing
>feel the need to break out into a song looking at you to say sing along to this song you've never heard
>white knights in public
I don't mean defending someone who was called a slut/whore, I mean someone who takes the woman's side without knowing the situation for example
>at Publix buying eggs and a few other things
>woman has parked her giant cart that is completely full in front of the egg area
>she's 4~ feet away from her cart staring at milk
>excuse me can you move your cart
>no response
>ma'am can you move your cart
>move your fucking cart
>nothing
>push it towards her just enough to get the eggs and put it in my basket
>smashes her cart into my leg
>shit is bleeding and I'm on the ground with my basket spilled everywhere
>she finds an employee and says I was stealing her purse from her cart
>meanwhile I'm sitting on the ground making sure my hand and bleeding leg are fine
>sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave
>what
>sir I said you need to leave
>grabs me by the shirt and tells me to fucking leave
>eventually see the manager and tell him to play the security footage
>normie gets fired and the bitch is banned from the store, offers to call the police for me
>>
>>27457149
haha look at this poofter hows the Green party treating you mate? careful not to get triggered.
>>
>>27457174
Shut the fuck up you retarded peasant.
>>
>>27456217
>>27456261
Or maybe you do understand but I'm wrong and you're not really describing me at all
>>
>does DMT once
>now believes in 4th dimensional beings which are going to enlighten the masses if we just believe
>>
File: 1437629485184.jpg (237 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
1437629485184.jpg
237 KB, 500x511
Ugly White Moms. Fuck them.
>Walking home from the store with some drinks and some snacks
>Drinking a soda, throw it to the curb when I'm done
>Ugly White Mom driving by just fucking stops, rolls down her window, and starts cussing me out and telling me to pick it up
>Ignore her, I don't have to take this
>She keeps yelling at me
>Fuck this, I'll pick up the damn can, just shut the fuck up
>She keeps yelling at me, threatening to beat me up and tase me for no reason other than because she can
>tell her to shut the fuck up
>She calls the fucking cops
>LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK
>At this point I break down completely
>I'm fucking screaming and crying, covered in sweat and snot and tears and all other manners of shame glaze
>Several people come out of their house to see what the fuck is going on
>Cop shows up, he's super nice and lets me off the hook
>Only excuse she gives for her behavior is "Oh this is a nice neighborhood, I don't want people littering"
>I walk home humiliated, I'm sniveling like a retard and I probably shit my pants too
>Now every time I'm on a walk she just glares at me
Fuck you too, you leathery used-up whore.
>>
File: 2guysfaces.jpg (13 KB, 519x292) Image search: [Google]
2guysfaces.jpg
13 KB, 519x292
people with loud, forced, derisive laughs

especially when they talk to you with a patronizing intonation in their voice

fuck you roommate and his gf
>>
>>27457825
>littering
Punishment fit the crime, crybaby
>>
File: 1456756929703.png (125 KB, 1344x1263) Image search: [Google]
1456756929703.png
125 KB, 1344x1263
>crazy puritans
>people who think their subjective way of thinking or thoughts are objective and try to force on society/the world/people/etc
>hypocrites
>crazy radical left or rights who are killing politics
>>
>>27457825
Are you white? If so just fuck their shit up and run away. And if someone calls the cops on you, never wait for them to get there. Always wear a jacket so you can take it off after doing fuckshit so their description will be wrong. In general, stop being a fuckin pussy. I can't believe you let a white bitch make you her punk like that.
>>
>>27457825
>muh right to litter!
>>
>>27456110
Just because you are a failure at life doesn't excuse your hypocrisy or ignorance on the truth. You are scum.
>>
>>27459204
What's the truth, big boy?
>>
>>27459234
It's what you are ignorant about. This is what you have said.
>>
>>27459254
>evading the question
>>
>>27459265
Hypocrisy and ignorance are obviously far from the truth while rationalism and logic are closer to it.
>>
>>27457825
>Litter
>Act like an actual retard
>Fucking women amirite
Anon you are retarded.
>>
File: smug queen.jpg (111 KB, 392x334) Image search: [Google]
smug queen.jpg
111 KB, 392x334
>>27455432
I know a lot of people that think i'm like that, they always get surprised when I make a self depreciative joke
>faggot pulls a joke about pride or something like that
>thinks he's a witty cunt because i'm gonna look bad or something
>straight up make a joke that throws pride outa the window
>he's the one who looks like an asshole now
>mfw self awareness and acting is fuckin great
>>
File: 1420225337383.jpg (6 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
1420225337383.jpg
6 KB, 125x112
litterbugs

go to hell
>>
>>27455360
Ugh, I'm on the opposite end of this. I just want to relax and have fun on stuff, but everybody always forces me into the leadership role because they're a bunch of dillydallying fucktards who can't make decisions and so always leave it to me.

Then I get the "dude, why are you stressed out, just have fun man!" I'm fucking stressed out because you fucks are having fun and leaving me to do all the fucking work!
>>
>>27455214
>people who talk to much
>people who lie about themselves to look cool
>people who unexpectedly talk to me
>people who are pretentious for no reason
>>
People who aren't open with their thoughts / emotions then get mad when shit doesn't work out how they want. Or those that act a certain way, then get defensive about it and act as if they don't.

I remember a friend of mine used to just shit on me any time i said anything because "You always say the same shit." Then when i stopped hanging out with him and told him 'We haven't talked in 7 months, no longer do anything together and whenever we're in a discussion you shit on me' he just flips out and says "YOU'RE SO NEGATIVE!"

I mean, i am pessimistic and don't really enjoy much in life as far as 'entertainment' goes. But don't ask my opinion, get mad when i give it, shut me down every time i try to enter a discussion, then act like you treating me like shit is somehow my fault.

Fucking idiot to be honest.
>>
>Anti-intellectuals

People who refuse to read, learn and understand yet still feel the need to maintain an opinion on anything sends me over the edge.

This is especially related to social sciences; politics & governance, history, economics, psychology philosophy and specifically logic, law etc

There are countless resources out there to improve your understanding about how the world operates, how humans think and relate with eachother,

Philosophy as a subject is there if you want to learn critical thinking and using logic to strengthen arguments and perception

But noooo, people are too lazy to pick up books or open articles. Yet still insist on being the loudest when it comes things that affect others. They have the loudest opinions on politics, on policy making, on religion, on legislation, feminism,

They are the fucking types of people who will sit there wearing Che Guevara shirts voting in Socialist parties at national elections who proceed to shit on your whole life with their crap policy decisions.
>>
>>27457215
you have problems m8
>>
>>27459623
Opinions suck in general
That's just like, my opinion though
Wish I never had 'em
>>
>>27459411
>Australian humor

You still sound like a narcissistic piece of trash.
>>
People who say they are intelligent/wise. In my experience they tend to be the ones to delude themselves the most
>>
>>27459864
It appears as if 99.99% of all millennial are like that.
>>
>>27456840
/pol/ is the single most fun crowd on the internet
People who say they are anti-fun only know the meme caricature they've invented in their imagined reality
>>
>>27459674
>You still sound like a narcissistic piece of trash.
That's the fun of it. I'm great after all.
>>
>>27459893
>>27459864
Blame the dunning-Kruger effect.
>>
>>27456842
>We see people the way we see ourselves
I dont get it
I see myself as ugly hopeless retarded loser. but i can tell from a single glance if people are like me, almost all of the people ive met arent.

oddly enough though, the only people who are i am pretty sure are as miserable as i am, are people at my gym
>>
People who feel the need to control others.
>>
>>27455261
When they think that we are good dudes, but I fucking hate them, like I know a kid who makes wierd karate gestures towards me while making noises and he thinks were good dudes, but hes a real shit.
>>
>>27455214
People who &demand* that you change your mind in areas where they are 'an expert' but *refuse* to change their mind when an expert in that area differs.
Example:
>Guy I know is a civil engineer and he loses his mind and gets very upset if anyone disagrees with him about topics like infrastructure, the collapse of WTC 7, etc.
>He is also Catholic and when a guy with a PhD in Catholic Theology who works for the Vatican told him he misunderstood an obscure point of Catholic doctrine he refused to accept it and bad-mouthed the guy for 'being wrong', i.e., disagreeing with him
>>
>>27455214
People who go one and one about not wanting kids.
>>
>>27455214
Anyone who tels you they are an atheist without being asked about their beliefs
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.