[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you seriously enjoy being NEET? Aren't you lonely?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 1459049373112.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1459049373112.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
Do any of you seriously enjoy being NEET?
Aren't you lonely?
No memes please.
>>
What does loneliness have to do with being a NEET?

But nah, aside from the lack of money, being a NEET is perfect.
>>
I enjoy being a neet.

I'm not lonely...at thirty something my sex drive is low enough so that I don't feel tormented by not having a wife or girlfriend
>>
>>27455147
Are you ashamed that you never accomplished anything?
Do your parents hate you?
>>
>>27455178

I have a unique view of life.

I feel like I was destined for great things, but humanity is unworthy of my great contributions. I'd rather stand aside and watch humanity perish.

Basically, by not doing anything, I am altering the course of history in a more significant way than if I had attempted anything.

My parents don't give a fuck.
>>
>>27455274
Not op but why don't you just try to live by and for yourself?
Besides
You say that you are a neet because you think that humanity is unworthy of something you'll never made, (and probably WILL be made by somebody else in the future)
How that works
>>
I haven't felt lonely in a couple years now. It's all just apathy. The days all blend together and I wouldn't know the date if my computer didn't tell me.
>>
File: hey kid, wanna be a neet.png (109 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hey kid, wanna be a neet.png
109 KB, 250x250
>>27455121
I am lonely. neeting ain't great, but having also wagecucked for a while, I think it's the less bad alternative
>>
>>27455121
>Do any of you seriously enjoy being NEET?
I enjoy being a NEET but I hate the outcome of it (no money or guaranteed future)

>Aren't you lonely?
No. I'm the type of person who doesn't give a fuck about being lonely.

I'm probably going to try doing some transcription shit so I can work at home and not have to talk to normals all fucking day and burn gas money for it.
>>
Did weedman really say that?
How about he sends himself out with pepperspray to defend himself vs isis
Lets see how much youll win ya fucking sjw brainwashed nigger cock loving smug faced prick
>>
>>27455384

I don't care what you think.

I know what my mission is
>>
>>27456463
Yes that is an actual quote of what he said about why he canceled airstrikes on ISIS.
>>
no life is horrible and I don't see anything worth living for
>>
>>27455121
When I do NoFap, after the first day, I become very lonely, and often dream about having friends and a girlfriend again, during my sleep.

But when I masturbate every day I never think of these things, am never lonely, and feel generally happy
>>
I've been a NEET for 7 years. I don't think i am going to make it to 30.
>>
>>27456541
ditto here
>>
There's no point to anything. I swear to god I feel like society's gonna collapse any day now and I don't know what I'm supposed to do about it. Im fucking nearsighted! Why, God, that put me here at the ass end of history, and with the intelligence to look around me and see what is there, why did you make me stay inside all my life and become myopic. Now's degenrates
>>
>>27456557
How old are you now I'm 24
>>
>>27455121
>Aren't you lonely?
No.
>>
>>27456541

10 years and loving it!

off to my exs to cuck her ex who recently got dumped by her today

just bought a ps4 just to play everyone has gone to the rapture though i built a sweet rig.

starting lifting and pinning test to boost my spirits more

feels good man
>>
Memes aside, I really enjoy being NEET. I have never had any friends to begin with so no, I don't get lonely. After a certain age, you will just stop giving a fuck.
>>
I'm only a semi-NEET, taking classes a few days a week, but I fucking hate it. I hate being a burden, hate having pretty much no real friends and no relationships, hate being bored most of the time.

I'm only in this boat because of anxiety, and I so badly wish it'd just go away. I try to hold jobs, and then it overwhelms me and I lose them because of days where I just can't stand to show my face. I try to go to school, and drop classes because I say or do something embarrassing and can't bear seeing the class again and being judged by them. I try to go out and do things for fun, and then I walk past my mirror and see my fat reflection with my scraggly beard and double chin and fucked up haircut and I can't handle the thought of going out in public and having people see me. I think about trying to get girls, and in my more reasonable moments I know it's not impossible, but I freak out even imagining them seeing me naked. I can hardly even game online because sometimes I hear my own voice through other people's speakers and it's so horrible that I can't stand to talk anymore. Even when I push myself through most of those things, I have a bad case of IBS that my doctor says is stress/anxiety-induced, and it means that I spend the first three hours of every day on the can and then have random moments through the rest of the day where I have about 5 minutes to scramble to a bathroom or I'll shit myself in public.
>>
>>27456658
>shitting yourself in public

that's pretty good man!
>>
Normie here. Being a NEET would be glorious if you have money, but at that point it's called "retirement" and not being a NEET.

Also, being a NEET would be alright if you didn't have to deal with the social shame or if you were immune to that kind of thing. Most normies hate their jobs and hate NEETS because they're envious of being able to not work.
>>
>>27456658

advice from someone in his late 20s

you are still young mate...the kids will forget and judge you on how well you bounced back

if you are a fat piece of shit...stop being one!

get in shape! be proud of your reflection! post selfies on kike book and let the likes roll in...its how it went for me.

girls who was twats to me in school now inbox me at late hours asking to call on...seriously lol

i let my bullshit affect me most of my teens and early 20s...dont fall for the same fate

there is still time to fix it!

go to the store buy some fruit..start a diet and start doing 20 press ups and 20 sit ups everyday for a week..then double it the next week etc and google shit to get in shape.

or be a loser who wears his hood up in summer to stay invisible...people still see you still and are disgusted by your fatness.

DO SOMETHING!
>>
>>27455121
Why can't normalfags just leave us alone?
>>
Hold up. I know he is a complete fucking cuck and all but there is no way he actually said that guys.
>>
>>27456658
You have insurance? See if it covers therapy. Then speak to a shrink. They'll probably prescribe something to help or find the root cause
>>
>>27456658
Being fats not that much of a problem though. Just work out, in your room or something. Make yourself do it, you don't have to want to.

Personally I'm overly skinny and I have to do the reverse, force myself to eat more, even though most food disgusts me. And all that just to be more appealing, like a girl. Fuggin hate this set of circumstances.
>>
>>27456572
yeah I am 25
>>
>>27456740
There's a lot of people in this world who's experience with combat is star wars. Apparently the PM of Canada is one of those.

>just be loving and you will destroy evil itself
>>
>>27456724
this is good advice OP.
he's right.
you can change yourself if you want to.

i 100% guarantee you will feel better when you are fitter. the boost in confidence is unreal, especially the confidence with your new facial gains
>>
>>27456724
I'm actually older than you haha. (30)

Actually, I was in good shape, had a career, my own place, and a really hot GF back in my early 20s. Everything kind of fell apart at once - my industry collapsed, GF turned psycho and cheated on me, and then spread a bunch of BS on social media that caused my friends to turn on me, and with a dead job I had to move back in with my parents, and started spending a lot of time at the computer and less time active, plus the metabolism crash that happens in your mid-20s, ended up with me gaining 80+ lbs. I lost like 40 of them, but recently I've gained almost 20 back and can't figure out why, because I'm as active as ever and my diet has gotten better if anything.

I always had confidence problems, but it was after the career collapse and the breakup that my anxiety really kicked in, and that's when the IBS started too.

Oh, I also forgot that I'm a compulsive spender and have to deal with a mountain of debt, and every time I manage to pay some off I go spend it again. I had a decent job for a few years after the breakup, financed a new car, and then lost it (boss got sick of my constant bathroom breaks and my serial lateness) and now I'm constantly scrambling and begging to keep my payments up.

I can't express enough how fucking much I hate this IBS shit, it's like the last straw on an already shitty situation. Trying to work my way back up from zero is bad enough, but having to get up at 4AM to make it to a job that starts at 10AM and often ran until 10 or later was insanity.

>>27456750
I do, and it does, and I've thought about therapy, but I've done it in the past and it's been an incredibly traumatic experience. At this point I have panic attacks even picking up the phone to try to make an appointment.
>>
Does anyone else feel like being a NEET is their true form? I seriously believe it is mine. Anything else would be forced.
>>
>>27456620

we have a winner
so true
>>
>>27456658
I hear my own voice through other people's speakers and it's so horrible that I can't stand to talk anymore.

same thing for me bro!
>>
>>27456972
Man, I hate it so fucking much. I have constant congestion and it makes me sound really nasal and stupid all the time. Apparently there's actually a surgery for it but that scares the shit out of me and there's no way in hell insurance will cover it.

Also my dad and brother have stupid voices too so I think it just runs in the family.
>>
>>27456939

same thing here bro

I'm fit, good looking and I don't work and haven't worked so many many many years.

I go take walks outside when I feel like it and I'm posting here at 3am because I don't work tomorrow or ever...! ha
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.