[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can women ever be interesting? I get the impression that there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 19014691583_3ab6b8337b_c.jpg (249 KB, 797x800) Image search: [Google]
19014691583_3ab6b8337b_c.jpg
249 KB, 797x800
Can women ever be interesting? I get the impression that there isn't much going on in their heads
>>
Rarely, they don't have to be though, so they never try. Women are allowed to be boring, but God help you if she's bored with you.

Women do cool stuff, but are rarely cool or funny. They just happen to be around people that are
>>
Do they ever have good taste? Can they be fun to talk to?
>>
Society doesn't require women to be interesting
>>
>>27454879
>>27455818
Yes. I have met one such girl, out of maybe fifty or so that I've talked to extensively. She was different from all the rest but still a fucking lying whore.
>>
>>27455818
Uhh like they can know things, and they like different things. if you ask them what their favorite movie is, they say blah blah. But if you ask them why they like it theyll have to churn gears in their head and be like "idk lol it's good I like it" usually. It's never going to be as detailed as a dude. You kinda have to live with it without treating them differently. It's fucking stupid.
>>
At the risk of sounding like a giant faggot, my fiance is fun & interesting. We have similar interests in games, movies, music etc. I genuinely enjoy her company beyond just dinners and sex.
>>
>>27455958
I don't think that's gay, that's good. The good women are usually taken. What's left is the drecks of single society, which is what I mean when I say "women", single women.
>>
>>27455958
>this girl has the same interests as me, that makes her unique
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.