[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Robots be liberals? T-they can r-r-right guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1408242442514.jpg (140 KB, 900x897) Image search: [Google]
1408242442514.jpg
140 KB, 900x897
Can Robots be liberals? T-they can r-r-right guys?
>>
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people here who are economically liberal/neoliberal.
>>
I don't get how this board. Full of people complaining about society, complaining about having to work, complaining about how society doesn't help. Who survive off of welfare/disability can vote for El Trumpo. He'd just take away all the things that allow you that NEET life, fucking idiots.
>>
I am a (classical) liberal and could be called a robot (NEET, celibate, etc.).

Freedom and personal liberty happen to be some of the few things I actually care about. What of it?
>>
They should be individualists. No idea why some self-professed robots are collectivists. Makes zero sense.
>>
File: 1457935595139.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1457935595139.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
There's actually a strong correlation between the things that result in someone being a liberal and the things that can lead to being a robot. For instance, robots often have low self-esteem that developed at an early age, often due to a lack of a father figure or because the father figure that was around was abusive in some way - often emotionally, but sometimes physically, as well. From this they develop anxiety which they'll sustain for the rest of their lives.

This anxiety manifests in a few ways. For one, it will push the person in question away from doing things that he sees as emulating his father, to the point that he'll make an effort to not be physically or emotionally intimidating. He'll sink into the background when possible, a trait he'll carry throughout his school years, making him a loner and depriving him of potentially healthy relationships.

It will also manifest in the development of a way to approach the world that relies more on mental aptitude and cleverness and an idea of rationality than practice and effort and trial and error. These two ideas end up complementing each other and they result in physically weak intellectuals who will stand on principles and attack life's obstacles through rhetorical flowcharts. In the process, they'll alienate friends and family because of their dedication to principles they've developed not based on true rational thought but based on gut instincts that were influenced by their early abuse.
>>
File: Whatevs.jpg (41 KB, 604x518) Image search: [Google]
Whatevs.jpg
41 KB, 604x518
Real Robots are politically apathetic.

No matter what, we'll always be outcasts, and no Politician is ever going to save us.

The closest a Robot gets to a political opinion, is hoping the Normie's favorite candidate loses out of sheer, unwarranted spite.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.