[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have a philosophical question. Most of us are rightly concerned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 11cuck285.jpg (171 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
11cuck285.jpg
171 KB, 1024x768
So I have a philosophical question.

Most of us are rightly concerned with the possibility of being cucked by a Chad, a meathead, a douchebro type, and most of us consider ourselves to be highly intelligent, sensitive gentlefolk.

I've been talking to a lot of different girls about their preferences, though, and many of them insist that they're drawn to intelligence in men. Which makes me wonder, doesn't it make sense that intelligence should be a turn on to women? THE greatest biological asset a human being can have over others when it comes to reproductive success is intelligence or cunning.

It also occurs to me that a sensitive, intelligent male is LEAST likely to get truly cucked or to tolerate being cucked. He's most likely to be enraged and to abandon a woman (perhaps after an extended period of internal consideration), he's less likely to accept sloppy seconds, etc. Whereas the meatheaded guys women SEEM to always end up with seem to give it little thought.

Women in relationships with dumber males are going to be able to trick those males into raising more intelligent offspring, and the more intelligent offspring are more likely to survive and reproduce.

So is it possible that the 'truest' most 'realistic' and likely form of cucking is when intelligent males like us sleep with women who are in relationships with dumb normies? That we are far less likely to be cucked than normies and Chad?
>>
>>27454739
That pic would be a lot nicer without the text
>>
>>27454771
lmao ikr lmao
>>
File: dump26a120.jpg (124 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dump26a120.jpg
124 KB, 1024x768
>>27454771

It's a beautiful pic. Here you go, anon.
>>
>>27454739
Obviously it depends on how you're defining intelligence. I guess you'd be talking about "emotional intelligence" since you would have to have some amount of paranoia to suspect/maintain a level of comfort regarding your wife's fidelity. And tied in with that paranoia is potential trust and security. Dumb people, as defined by your post (a guy whose wife cheats on him and he never suspects a thing) is simply confident that nothing like that would happen, OR he's misunderstood because for one reason or another he doesn't care if something like that is happening.
>>
File: whoops.png (138 KB, 471x365) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
138 KB, 471x365
>>27454946
>dumb people is simply confident
>>
>>27454739
>and most of us consider ourselves to be highly intelligent,

all you people do is pour salt in my froggy wounds
>>
uh no most people by now on this board realize they aren't intelligent
for me depression killed off my brain cells
all i know is that i was born into this world to wreck havoc on normie scum
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.