[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sadbois, what's it like being sad? That is > generally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: 1459058554876.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459058554876.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
Sadbois, what's it like being sad? That is
> generally expressionless
> unwilling to show emotion beyond a polite nod or tight lipped smile
> listening to dreary music
> not even care about faking socially, just enough get through conversations quickly
> maybe following a sadboi secret hobby like painting or singing
I think you're cool and I wish I didn't have to fake or hide my rage when I go outside. How could I be more like you?
>>
File: 9773294_p0.jpg (20 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
9773294_p0.jpg
20 KB, 240x320
>bois
>i
End yourself
>>
File: 1343094352390.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1343094352390.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>27454437
You just described my ideal bf...

How do I get a sadboi bf?
>>
He's p cute, I'd smash his boy butt
>>
>>27454511
contact me. real sadboi here.
>>
Oh so that's what it is
>>
>>27454437
Why glamorise depression likebthat, how is that even a goddamm trend. Horrible and stupid, I will bet all the dumb normie tumblr sluts eat that shit up like it matters. Faggots only look like that to get women's attention, after high school let's see how much pussy he can get after he no longer looks like a pure fresh twink. Besides, people with actual depression don't have the time or the will to be metro sexual and pull women and wear ttrendy clothes
>>
>>27454700
> imagine suicide daily
> paralyzed by fear
> college dropout
> kv 4 lyfe
> care about my style and appearance, the only thing that makes me feel confident, even if its fleeting
you're retarded
>>
>>27454815
Post pictures of yourself. Just because you take care of yourself doesn't mean you are attractive. Also, depression is the new thing, you probably just read the webmd symptom list and decided you wanted attention on your tumblr from all the fake depressed 15 year olds on there. I don't blame you, its so easy to pretend to be fake deep just by saying "i felt something once", plus girls these days are so easy they just need you to give them the ok and they will trust you as long as you look like a male model or a chad.
>>
kinda wish it was legal to murder faggots again
>>
>>27454700
>>27454905
Some girls like depressed guys guilty as charged lol :3. But nobody likes bitter angrybois like you. You need to change.
>>
File: image.gif (296 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
296 KB, 500x341
My guide to being a sad boy is as follows

1. Don't worry about things you can't control

2. Listen music that either puts your mind at ease or music that lets you think deeply

3. My main hobby is reading. Other than reading I occasionally try to write short stories when I'm inspired.

The first step is the most important imo. It has allowed me to figure out why people do what they do, and also find the right words to get things to go how I'd like them to. It's mainly just rationalizing what happens and coming up with a plan of action. If that's your first reaction you don't have time to get emotional.
>>
>>2745495
Oh god i was waiting for that
>I'M A GIRL I'M SO LONELY PLEASE NOTICE ME BOYS
>LITERALLY :3
everybody's a girl here moron. Even me :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
fucking kill yourself, you are throwing your roastie to a bunch of neckbeards and greasy short effeminate nerds with mommy issues. You fucking need to change, by killing yourself you worthless slut. WAHHHH I AM SO DEPRESSED I HAVE A BLOG WITH PICTURES OF BLACK ROSES AND SAD QUOTES. I LISTEN TO DEEP MUSIC. IM NOT 14 I AM 15!!!!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-28-00-05-17.png (395 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-28-00-05-17.png
395 KB, 1080x1920
>>27455043
Awwww, she wasn't that desperate after all i guess.
This was her reply for anyone curious. I can't believe she deleted it though, don't you want your qt fake depressed male model tumblr r9k norman bf to snuggle you and for you to cuck for chad? Seriously, any guy here would love to worship the ground you walk on. Goddamn fish in a barrel. Come back, slut, one of us wants to date you
>>
Op>>27454437
I'm just missing the secret hobby and I have a couple people that have been there for me that I would consider friends that I like to talk and joke with.
Don't get too mad at me arcanine, this board is 90% normies and womyn that are worse than me.
>>
op is a fucking retard.

depression fucks your entire life up. the very creation of this thread is absolutely repulsive and completely trivializes the struggle of mentally ill people.

i hope you get depression and end up as miserable, suicidal, and completely fucked over in life as i am, you actual piece of horse shit.
>>
>>27455090
You're retarded senpai.
>>
>>27455090
It doesn't matter really what girls like because they never act on it. Only girls that have acted on it to me have been fat ugly stinkygirls.

Women are seriously the worst. They pine away for their type like beta robots, but also have the luxury of still getting asked out, and still complain about it.
>>
>>27455245
At least I am not a dumb normie slut who generalises people to stereotypes because she wants to appear more deep to her internet friend. Girls only talk about that stuff to make themselves appear vulnerable so that guys will be tricked into thinking they have a personality. People with real depression don't wear it around as a badge if honor like some memer. Fuck off white knight cuck.
>>
>>27455298
Internet friends* I should say. If you guys want to have depression so bad then just have it, stop trying to brag like it means shit to anyone else. Nobody wants to hear your boring story about how sad you are to be middle class in the first world. Go on whisper, with all the other 15 year olds.
>>
>being "sad" just for the aesthetics
Whoo, depression is hip!

Fuck all of you.
>>
Sadboi is a downward spiral. Never talk to anyone because shy/sad. Never go out, stay sad, repeat. No one talks to you because you look sad, and if they do you think they're going to make fun of you and wish they'd go away. You project a mean attitude without intention, but in reality all your spikes face inward, and you only hurt yourself through it all.
>>
>>27455298
>>27455339

You're just retarded, she didn't delete her comment.
She is right though, nobody likes /angrybois/
You literally fell for a shitpost bait.
>Nobody wants to hear your boring story about how sad you are to be middle class in the first world
This thread isn't even that, that's just all of r9k
I swear to god this is your first day here or something
>>
Depression/Sadness is where you wake up, the first thing you think of is maybe today is the day i decide to put that shotgun in my mouth and call it quits

Sadness is where no matter how much money you have, no matter how many friends you have no matter what you have you still can even bring yourself to be happy or even smile
though money helps im sure (i wouldnt know) it sucks.

Being clinically depressed sucks.
>>
>>27454511
no, contact me instead. i'm sadder than that guy, he's a great big phony.
>>
>>27455429
Look st my picture, her comment was crossed out for done dumbass reason. Idk. Shes still the idiot who is a woman on the internet, and bragging about it no less. I doubt shes a troll, she sounds just stupid enough to be a real woman. How could she not be a complete idiot?
>where is my sad tumblr twink bf wah
You're the retard for accusing me of being retarded.
>>
yeah i don't feel anything
sometimes i get angry but it lasts just seconds before i remember "why even care?"
it's fucking hell and i just want to feel happy again
>>
>>27454437
Being sad all the time is tiring, eventually something will happen or someone will come along that makes you smile at least.
>>
>>27454511
Do you really want someone that will destroy your mood every day.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x247
Anyone else cream while staring at the sad kid in the back of class?

With their long messy hair and old jacket they wear everyday.

That somber "Oh, hey." they would let out once a day. The little glance they would give you when you push your hair back.

Gotta finish class by turning around and pulling my pants tight, give my backpack a good long bendover to make sure he saw.
>>
>>27455692
Plz be someone like you in my class :(

Though I wonder how much of the attraction for women would go away once they actually talk to a sadboi. They won't have a conversation with you.
>>
File: 1411650994715.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1411650994715.png
1 MB, 919x720
completely numb here
spent all day with family in a haze
I guess I fake it just enough that they don't worry about me
have a job I go to every day where people expect me to have answers to everything and come to me telling me things are fucked. I've stopped caring about how much money my ineptitude has cost the company so I can at least keep my sanity.

>how's the job going?
>good.
>>
>>27455692
You're a dumb ugly slut i hope you get raped at least once in your life and the person dearest to you dies a horrible agonising painful death. Why the fuck don't you kill yourself you worthless cunt?
>>
>>27455692
You're a faggot bruh. Quit roleplaying and go to bed.
>>
>>27455781
Oh no, I graduated high school three years ago.

I miss that kid though, looked just like Johnny Depp. He was pretty fucked up. Mom was a drug addict, two younger sisters. I wish I could have freed him.

I don't have my old track ass either so I'm sure I couldn't pull his gaze as much I as I used too either.
>>
>>27455834
>>27455859
Don't be so pouty.

Maybe you should masturbate, it always turns me around on a bad day.
>>
>>27454437
Find something to be depressed about.

Feel unfulfilled in life.
>>
>>27455861
I'm already 24 ;-;

I missed the sadboi train already and sadmen are scary but still kinda hot
>>
>>27456018
So are you a sad boy?

I'm pretty confused.
>>
>>27456075
A sadgirl who likes sadbois
>>
>>27456185
Maybe we'll find the one soon.

Find our own Gilbert Grape.
>>
>>27456018
>I'm already 24 ;-;
>a sadgirl
You've got like, less than two years before you become a sadhag.
>>
Post qt sadbois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OuIwRiwDyk
>>
I'm one of those guys. I have severe depression and it makes me look like a creeper. Some girls think I'm handsome though.
>>
>>27457330
Where do I get my sadboi bf? All the guys around me are normies and only want one night stands, plus they are kind of ugly i just want to date some guy from the internet
>>
>>27457401
Go to a psych ward I guess. I was at one when I was younger and girls were hitting on me.
>>
this new meme fucking sucks.
it describes me though but im ugly.
fags and fembots please gtfo.
>>
>>27457401
Where are you from? So original
>>
>>27457958
Canada wby? Ejdbndlsoaidn
>>
19 year old boy here. I'm depressed af. I still have little kid problems like bathroom issues; sensory issues; problems keeping up conversations or holding them; eating food cleanly; and I still have temper tantrums.

Sad thing is, I've been told I'm really cute. Too bad I had to be an autistic mess....
>>
>>27458132
It sounds to me like you are just perceiving yourself as a child. You don't feel like a proper adult. I also sometimes feel this way, but to a lesser degree I think. You need to become an adult. You just got to be independent. You also need to try some LSD or mushrooms, because a psychedelic trip can fix your shit up.

Now if you don't follow my advice I will find you and I will hurt you.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.