[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /hates their friends/ here? These guys are in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: _ct_.png (120 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
_ct_.png
120 KB, 512x512
Who else /hates their friends/ here?

These guys are in their early 20s by the way.

>one guy literally shouts GET SHREKD, recites entire scripts of Adam Sandler movies, and keeps on showing me old memes on his cellphone
>one guy unironically calls himself Gambit, and tells people " The names Gambit, remember it.", throws playing cards around at people, and unironically listens to slipknot. He's black.
>one guy broke up with his girlfriend because she wouldnt call him "Little Mac" from Smash Bros.
>one guy makes "memes" of all his friends by stealing their facebook photos and "memeing" them without any consent.

I mean, Im robot as fuck but why are normies this autistic?

Why cant i just find normal people?
>>
>>27454281
How are they your friends in the first place?
>>
File: O-NV.jpg (176 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
O-NV.jpg
176 KB, 1663x1247
>>27454281
>"Im robot as fuck"
>Has friends .
GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!!!! OUT!!!! OUT!!!! OUT!!! HOLY FUCK, GET OUT!!!!!!!
>>
>>27454381

they started talking to me at campus and we went out to get food.

they keep trying to invite me out.

>>27454430
i havent spoken to them in over 5 months, havent left my room in a week, and have piss bottles i chucked out the back window into my yard.
>>
>>27454462

also i dropped out of college after that first week. ive been stuck inside my house for a month and havent showered in about 16 days now.

also there are ants crawling on me while i lay in my bed because i live in a basement and i never clean my room
>>
>>27454281
>tfw used to like my friends

>tfw all they do is play magic
>>
File: man's_name.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
man's_name.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>27455184
me and my HS friends still have a facebook group chat

>one of them became a normie and moved on
>one of them was always crazy and now plays magic to keep from getting too depressed and killing himself
>one of them, who used to joke about having a harem and being the "popular" one of our group, literally got KEKED about a week ago. like not memeing cucked, but like actual "dude fucked his girl right before a date" kind of cucked.
and the last one of the group is my best bro who still I talk to on a daily basis despite being like 8 hrs away.
>>
>>27455649
oh fuck I forgot to actually comment why I replied to >>27455184
all we used to do was play magic, but then the depressed one became autistic about it and we all stopped playing except for him
>>
>>27455649
>>27455665

Magic is stupid as fuck in hindsight

I can't keep dropping fifty bucks on cards that are required to win
>>
>>27454281
I had friends like this, and others who were just obsessed with shit I didn't care about. I got sick of it and stopped hanging out with them.

Now I have no friends.
>>
>>27455674
I would make fun commander decks (and drop embarrassing amounts of money on them) to play with my bro's. I fucking hate magic as a competition game, but playing with decks built around a card theme and dueling gobblins vs dragons or rakdos vs gruul was the fucking best. I even taught my dad how to play and would play magic with him cause he loved it too.
>>
>>27454281
Sorry OP, you have it worse than I do

>one guy never shuts up about being depressed even though he's fucking 4 different girls on the regular
>one guy is stuck in a marraige with a hideous 18 year old girl
>one guy got T boned by a red truck and is dead
>one guy is pretty cool and smokes meth with me every now and again
>>
>>27455743
Yes but as an adult I have to pay rent

I'd love to stay a child and get a sweet 500 dollar deck that BTFOs my friends
>>
File: 1446698421451.jpg (37 KB, 548x500) Image search: [Google]
1446698421451.jpg
37 KB, 548x500
>>27454281
>one guy literally shouts GET SHREKD, recites entire scripts of Adam Sandler movies, and keeps on showing me old memes on his cellphone
>one guy unironically calls himself Gambit, and tells people " The names Gambit, remember it.", throws playing cards around at people, and unironically listens to slipknot. He's black.
>one guy broke up with his girlfriend because she wouldnt call him "Little Mac" from Smash Bros.
>>one guy makes "memes" of all his friends by stealing their facebook photos and "memeing" them without any consent.
How am I the loser faggot again?
>>
>>27454281
>one friend who has his own house and is married. Usually we all get together at his house and just chill out and drink. Sometimes have parties with drinking games
>other friend who is a teacher at an elementary school. Buying a house soon and about to propose to his girlfriend
>another guy who lived with me for about a year. I got him a job down here where I live. Been friends with him since middle school. Moved out about half a year ago though to live with his girlfriend in our old hometown. Haven't talked to him in a couple weeks
>another guy who is really big into magic. Recently moved way out of state to live with a girl he was talking to. Turns out she was dating some other guy and married said guy about a week after he got there. Still lives with them though. Which is weird.

These are some of my friends, so i guess id say its pretty normal. The first three are my closest ones though. We all went to a huge music and arts festival last summer, well except for the one who lived with me. Thinking about doing it again this summer. Just gotta decide if I am gonna do summer classes or not
>>
>>27455649
fuck you Jeremiah, youre the one that posts that cringe ass shit on facebook
>>
>>27454281
>have friends
>"Ugh liek I hat em so much XD"
fuck
off
cunt
>>
>>27456118
>wahhhhh why doesn't everyone have the same problem as me ! Fucking normies amirite xDDDDD
>>
>>27456617
If you "hate your friends" I would suggest another site, not /r9k/. Maybe reddit/r/foreveralone. Or a facebook group.
>>
>>27454281
i would post shit about my 'friends' but one of them browses here and I don't feel like getting shit for it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.