[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i a faggot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: confused.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
298 KB, 600x512
So i went out with this chick and i found it [s]he was a tranny, and i fucked her anyways... Am i gay?
>>
you fucked a man in makeup and a wig.
seems gay.
>>
>>27454231
You fucked a man.

Gotta come out of the closet now anon. Tell your parents you're gay ASAP
>>
File: welp.gif (490 KB, 225x177) Image search: [Google]
welp.gif
490 KB, 225x177
>>27454269
>>27454299
oh well... i guess i have to kill myself now, i must not bring homosexual shame to my family
>>
>>27454231
No you're bisexual because you still find women attractive. I don't get how you guys have such a hard time grasping this
>>
If you are attracted to trannies, please off yourself.
>>
>>27454366
Naw let the gay ass nigga stay around he anit hurting no body
>>
>>27454349
Shut you gay ass up homie
>>
>>27454231
Yes. Did you cum?
>>
>>27454231
as in, you saw the dick but you fucked the ass anyway?
>>
>>27454390
I did

>>27454427
yeah, pretty much
>>
Well, you're capable of enjoying homosexual sex but you're probably still only attracted to femininity.
So you aren't gay in the sense that most gays are, they're probably mentally / neurologically unusual whereas you seem normal, I.E. "straight".
>>
>>27454443
idk dude that's pretty gay but at the same time if the same thing happened to me I honestly don't know what I would do so I can't really judge
>>
>she
op is a faggot
>>
How does that even work? Like, you fucked it in the ass? Or some fake pussy?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.