[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>seeing pictures of her with her new boyfriend So why wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>seeing pictures of her with her new boyfriend
So why wasn't I good enough?
>>
File: 1386404557839.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1386404557839.png
51 KB, 876x773
you're ugly
possibly overweight
maybe a bit of acne problems
bad teeth?
short?
small dick?

i dunno man
>>
>>27454121
>why wasn't I good enough?
because you have to ask this kinds of questions...
>>
>>27454177
Have none of those
>>27454181
That's such a fucking bullshit circular sentence
>>
>>27454229
Maybe your personality does not please her then...
>>
cus you save reaction images off tumblr
>>
>>27454245
THEN WHY THE FUCK DID SHE SHOW INTEREST IN THE FIRST PLACE ONLY TO STOP TALKING TO ME
>>
>>27454121

>Slept with 3 craigslist guys with no condom a week after break up, slept with nigger nurse, slept with poo in loo beta orbiter

Gets a new bf after her slut phase

>hes fat
>has no money
>amateur skater at 25, never competes
>dumb humor, dozens of photos of him puting his crotch in statues
>hes a wagecuck in a storage

It just makes me rage anon 3 years after and i just have a deep hatred towards women. I just keep to myself and cant even fap anymore.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.