[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents just told me I have 6 weeks to get a job or they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1419064791797.jpg (93 KB, 588x473) Image search: [Google]
1419064791797.jpg
93 KB, 588x473
Parents just told me I have 6 weeks to get a job or they're kicking me out. Not a shitty dead-end one, it has to be something with a future that they can brag about to their shitty friends when they dickwave over their children.

Should I just kill myself now?
>>
Nah, just get a shitty easy job, and if it's not enough for them tell them to suck a black man's toe and flounce out.
>>
>>27453194
Novel idea, pick yourself up and get a job. I fucking hate my parents, but I turn my anger into a driving force. Get successful so you can be your own person. Be better than this anon, actually try.
>>
>>27453194
are you a college graduate? know a trade? if not, I foresee a shitty dead end job.KYS is for pussies.
>>
>>27453194
There's no way you're going to find an actual career within six weeks, especially if you have no job aspects. You're probably better off killing yourself.
>>
Check out local unions for apprenticeship programs. The info will be available online. Act like you're really passionate about it and talk to your folks about it.
>>
Just milk your parents to pay for college or something and go for a degree in comp sci or anything equally autistic, at least something you might remotely enjoy that'll easily land you a job. Go for some apprenticeship or something if you really don't want that. Or fly to Australia and become outback homeless idgaf.
>>
Cashier>customer service>front end manager>store manager>etc.
If you're okay with being a wageslave the rest of your life you can live half decently doing 40+ hours a week of that. It's gonna take a while to work yourself up though.
>>
Yes. Useless sack of shit.
>>
Get a job doing something like ticketing/box office, or be an usher at a local event hall. Those jobs require you to wear niceish clothes, the rates are generous compared to retail/hospitality and it's a more dignified brand of customer service.
>>
>>27453585
Noooooooooooo. Worst advice ever. Never go to college. Waste of time and money and all you get is stress and a good lottery ticket for a job.
Just check out how many people end up in
min wage jobs after college.
>>
File: image.png (390 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
390 KB, 640x1136
>>27453194
Be a pilot bro. You'll make good money. It's what I'm working on right now.
>>
become a doctor or something. 99% is just memorization anyway. 1% socialization
>>
>>27453984
I feel you. But unless you're some kind of insane talented entrepreneur, you're kinda fucked for a career if you don't. It really depends on what you pick. Some degrees will land you a job pretty easily while others will have you struggling.
>>
Is there some sort of cheat sheet to life.

I just want a job that can be got without going to uni (I can do apprentaships and the like tho), and pays decently well? I'm willing to consider all options, lay them on me. Just need to sort my shit life out, and help/advice appreciated.
>>
If you live close to mexico than u can work in the fields, or if that doesn't work dan u can get a job at mcdiabetes
>>
>>27453194
Develop a drug habit. If your parents are only using you as a reflection of themselves that they can show off to their social circles then to appease them you need to either sort your life out, and you seem to know as well as I do that this is impossible, or give them a socially acceptable justification for your failures. A drug habit is perfect. Then when you "come clean" tell them that you want their help and want to go to rehab etc. and they'll feel so sorry, and so relieved that they finally have a concrete reason for you being a loser, that they'll let you continue NEETing it up with them. They'll probably treat you a lot better too. In a sick sort of way they'll almost be proud of you.
>>
>>27454887
Electrician man it's at least 50k a year. I'm going to school for it but you wouldn't have to. I think it's crazy when I hear someone say they have a bachelors and can't find a job. Companies are on campus weekly hiring people.
>>
File: motivation.png (415 KB, 1279x1697) Image search: [Google]
motivation.png
415 KB, 1279x1697
>>27454887
you should follow these instruction.
>>
There was once this report of a homeless dude who lived inside some guys attic and would come down during the night for food. You should try it and see where it goes
>>
There was once this report of a homeless dude who lived inside some guys attic and would come down during the night for food. You should try it and see where it goes it shouldnt be to hard
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.