[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /hate mayates/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: .jpg (78 KB, 900x604) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
78 KB, 900x604
who else /hate mayates/ here?
>>
>>27453070
I don't know what that is
But I hate Mexicans
They'll probably torture me to dearh for this post (I'm not even joking, the cartels are pretty knowledgeable and in everyone's shit)
I just don't care. Tons of mexicans have proven to me they can't act like civilized human beings
>>
>>27453128
gringos are pussy ass bitches
>>
>>27453173
Buildo Wallo Paco Pour Favoure
>>
>>27453070
Most Mexicans have Black admixture, search up "Mexican AncestryDNA results" or "Mexican 23andme results" anywhere.
>>
>>27453225
and that means we can't hate mayates?

most white people are half jew and they still hate jews :^)
>>
>>27453128
Why do you hate mexicans? Have you ever set foot on Mexico? Have you met a true mexican other than your typical brown race Aztlan cholo in your daily new? I am mexican and I have a bad time defending my own people, but not everyone is a violent ignorant gangbanger.
>>
>>27453173
I guess

I readily acceot our drug dealing, decapitating abomination overlords to be honest. They have so much fun and think they're actually important, it's pretty cute

And all critisism just makes them act the same way only more extreme. It's pretty funny and absurd to be honest
>>
>>27453070
In Mexico City, mayate is a slur word for male prostitute. kek
>>
>>27453286
I know dude, I even defend people who fall victim to these monsters. Not everyone from Mexico is a demonic monster, but I've had some bad experiences with Mexicans, a lot of them aren't even human anymore. They're either "ultra-males" who think that being violent a nd killing makes you a man or they're "ultra sluts" and think that fucking anything that moves gives them value. Usually because their manlet dads used to choke and beat them as a kid, maybe molest them too

All I have is my own experience hombre, you Mexicans like to stick together, no matter how fucked ip the thing you're doing is
>>
>>27453411
It's our problem. Stay in your side of the fucking river.
>>
>>27453070
>mayates
If you use this word, you're probably just as bad if not worse. We speak god damn English in America, learn it you burrito foldin, lawn mowin, pants saggin, and rio grande swimin wet back.

>>27453225
The one drop rule isn't real
>>
>>27453500
But I do. You guys are the ones who come to America and flood it with drugs and commit crime in our counrty. Don't worry I won't give you tourist money, you guys have enough drug money

Go ahead and get angry, I'm sure you'll be ordered by your boss to take out your anger on Americans one day
>>
>>27453411
I understand, man. I have also fallen victim to my own people, being robbed, beaten and insulted. Sometimes I wish there was social cleansing in my country, but I deem it impossible since the reason the government can do whatever they want is precisely because people is poor violent and ignorant.
>>
What does /r9k/ think about Puerto Ricans?
>>
>>27453564
Ok Donald.

>>27453599
Love it or leave it.
>>
>>27453286
Aztlan people are so obscure in real life I don't see why you would bring that up. Even Cholo's are pretty rare outside of California.
>>
>>27453668
You're not a very convincing troll
>>
>>27453669
Perhaps I'm just an obscure kinda guy who took a class about indigenous people in Mexico >>27453722
I thought the same, such a patient troll
>>
>>27453722
Look, nigger. You are always free to fuck off if you hate this country so much. Fucking middle class university twat. Go post some more on facebook about your 43 communist scumbags.
>>
>>27453799
kek, b8ing intensifies
>>
>>27453512
virginity sure makes some faggots angry, kek.
>>
>>27453799
You're still not making any sense though
What are you even trying to accomplish with yiur trolling?
Just fishin for (You)s?
>>
File: 1445155466085.jpg (242 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1445155466085.jpg
242 KB, 800x680
>>27453855
>be a right wing nationalist in mexico
>get accused of ebin v8 xd because there cannot possibly exist a mexican who loves his country since the cool thing among young hipster students is to hate this country
>>
>>27453070
It doesn't really matter, see you on the other side of the wall. :^)
t., blacks for trump
>>
>>27453910
To insult leftist anti-mexican cowards and edgy americans who think they are an authority on what happens in a country where they don't live.
>>
I used to be more racially minded but over time I've come to care less about race and more about political beliefs. I'd rather be around a nationalist black than a leftist latino. That being said I still think nigger jokes are funny but by the same token I won't get butthurt if a black makes latino jokes either.
>>
>>27453922
Well perhaps you just need to think again, edgy motherfucker. I'm conservative and mexican, I fucking love my country and my people. Yes, either brown, black or white. That doesn't mean I can't abide other countries and other people. That's just plain edgy hate. Fuck off, You're what's wrong with conservative mexicans.,
>>
>>27453971
Still not making sense

Good try though
>>
>>27453799
kek, keep raging,asshole.

Actually the most distinguished mexican conservatives have been either millitary or educated people such as Lucas Alaman. But I guess your edgyness doesn't allow you to open a book.
>>
sur13
>>
>>27454353
his jimmies are so rustled he can't even.
>>
>>27454469
Norte14

Kek, just kidding, they're both cancer

Why do these people think they're good human beings? Do they actually think that violence, drugs, and sex determine your worth? It's a shame that being poor pushes people into behaving like animals

That's Catholics for you I guess
>>
>>27454553
Irish are also catholics.
>>
File: tumblr_n0ueqmfCrv1rvzbdgo1_500.gif (989 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0ueqmfCrv1rvzbdgo1_500.gif
989 KB, 500x211
>>27454642
Woah!!

You're a genius lad! I never knew that! If I insult a group of people it must mean I don't know anything huh!?

Did you actually think I thought only Mexicans were Catholic?
What's the point you're even trying to make?
>>
>>27454731
woah, simmer down, dude. I could actually tell you what I was trying to say by that but your crazy low self esteem makes me fear that perhaps you'll commit suicide if I make you a bit more mad and I don't want to bear with that burden.
>>
>>27454840
Who knows? I might commit suicide, only time will tell

No worries lad, it's not your burden ;)
>>
File: IMG9273.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG9273.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
puro sur till the day I die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuhoqsbi_gQ

>>27454553
>being a norputo
>>
FLORENCIA 13

SOUTH SIDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IKIwtxcmC4
>>
I'm mestizo and I hate my race, the spaniards should have just killed all the natives. If Trump wins, I hope he deports the bean niggers that sometimes tag on the other side of where I live

t. southern california 760 fag
>>
The only acceptable Cholos are:
QT Hispanic Senoritas
Carlos Santana
everyone else back behind the fuckin wall!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.