[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's your experience with pretentious hipster grills,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Savannah Brown2.webm (612 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Savannah Brown2.webm
612 KB, 720x404
what's your experience with pretentious hipster grills, /r9k/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3vSjvHEoLQ
>>
cute and the most similar to me
>>
There like any other girl, they are dumb, they are whores, they like money and Tyrone's dick
>>
Those are some amazing blowjob eyes.
>>
File: Savannah Brown.jpg (333 KB, 1711x893) Image search: [Google]
Savannah Brown.jpg
333 KB, 1711x893
>>27453100
you know it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxkzUg9N0bE
>>
File: whyevenlive.png (1 MB, 1142x622) Image search: [Google]
whyevenlive.png
1 MB, 1142x622
she's so qt

post sauce on pic pls
>>
Yea, every girl on OkCupid. A lot of their profiles are extremely cringy and bordering on self disillusioned narcissism. The disturbing thing too is that they are just being positively reinforced by all the sexually frustrated beta orbiters so they just continue to become even worse.

P.S that chick in the video is a liar and is obviously lying about being "diagnosed"
>>
File: Savannah Brown1.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Savannah Brown1.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>27454424
stop pls

awd
awd
>>
>>27453098
You're saying Savannah is into BBC? Hot.
>>
they are like a lot of robots. they act as though they had some valuable piece of wisdom, or some precious experience, that gave them license to sneer at everything that displeases them, and talk to others with the jaded disinterest of a call girl.

preening, self-conscious spastics, made all the worse for using that modicum of self-consciousness for evil.
>>
>>27453052
She's so cute

I want to cuddle with her all night
>>
>>27455905

how is that hot? i have to pay a fucking feudal tithe to keep that leviathan running, so that little cunt hipsters like her can have cushy 'media' jobs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.