[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: weed.jpg (5 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
5 KB, 285x177
So i smoked a tiny bit of weed around 3:30 pm today. The high seemed to almost completely fade away and the only thing that was out of normal were that my lips were still numb or whatever where its hard to tell if theyre touching but everything else felt normal pretty much. Fast forward to right now at 11:25 pm and some fucking how i feel high again but it seems to only be in my body now because my head feels completely normal. Im kinda worried what this means. Can anybody give me insight as to if this is fairly normal and why this particular time this high came back like that and lasted so long?
>>
>>27453041

its probably good weed relax.
>>
>>27453041
u the first nigga to die from weed LMFAO
>>
>>27453041
What did you do between 3 and 11?
>>
You got cancer. There's a low chance of getting it every time you smoke, unfortunately you got it on your very first try. I'm sorry, but it's terminal. You have only a few hours to live.
>>
>>27453152
Had dinner with family and chilled the rest of the time.
>>
>>27453080
This. Or you have a terrible case of mustard gas.
>>
>>27453041
You should google "depersonalization disorder"
>>
>>27453041
My friend, if you are an inexperienced smoker this is all going to be new and strange to you.

If you take the time to explore weed carefully and savour it on occasion you can avoid my trap, where I am forever just chasing that first ripsnorting six hour high.
>>
>>27453338
Do not do this.

Hypochondria is a transmissible memetic disorder.

Always practice mental hygeine.
>>
make yourself throw up right now
This is serious
>>
>>27453394

> memetic disorder

Please I want to so much for SCP to be real
>>
>>27453338
I've actually looked this up before anon. Once I started smoking weed regularly I felt like I wasn't the same "me". Its kind of been a constant thing that i've grown used to over the past couple years. Now it doesnt really phase me. But anyway, when I first started feeling this way all of my symptoms matched best with depersonalization disorder.

Does weed normally cause such a thing? Is it a normal feeling among smokers? I've never really asked around much.
>>
>>27453429
Memes ARE real, and they can KILL.

What do you think religion is?

It's ancient Sumerian Meme Magic
>>
>>27453478
I stopped smoking because I had it for legit an hour. Scariest moment of my life. Also I have a family history of schizophrenia so I didn't want to take the chance of getting that since weed can actually active it
>>
As somebody who smokes a lot of marijuana, trust me, truly, it's fine. You're probably just exhausted. Getting a little stoned exacerbates that in subtle ways sometimes. Even if you didn't physically do much your body is honestly just in need of a good lie down. Eat food, drink water.

I should also mention that I'm a massive hypochondriac and I can still confirm for you that you're just a little bit rekt.
>>
>>27453041
that sounds normal
at least your eyeballs aren't basically on fire, that happened to me once
>>
>>27453041
you OD'd robro. get yourself to ER ASAP.
>>
>HELP I SMOKED WEED AND I GOT HIGH HELP HELP
>>
>>27453041
>i feel high again but it seems to only be in my body now because my head feels completely normal.
I've experienced that before. One time I a smoked a bit and my head was clear and coherent but I got a body high.

I felt like I had muddy shit on my ass so I say on the toilet wiping my ass for 5 minutes straight with nothing coming off of it.

Relax, it's just a body high.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.