[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw wide hips Any other brobots cursed with wide hips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
>tfw wide hips

Any other brobots cursed with wide hips?
>>
I don't know about my hips but my thighs are pretty thick and my legs are knocked and it sucks because my legs look stupid. Whenever I see knocked knees I feel sorry for the person.
>>
>>>/soc/

Faggots after validation.
>>
>>27452973
Brah. Who gives a shit about thighs. It's all about the BBC (big bulky calves). It's what all women want.
>>
>>27452900
Only got dem wides because my thighs swole af.
>>
>>27452900
Just become a trap. What's the problem?
>>
>>27453610
>What's the problem?

I don't have gender dysmorphia
>>
>>27453043
This is partly true. I've heard about this thing called "Thighlights", it's where girls hnngg over muscular guys who play rugby and have big bums and thighs
>>
Yeah just transition friend, that's all you can do.
>>
>>27453634
You do now, get to work
>>
I bet you purposely used a much larger white rectangle than you really needed too...
>>
>>27454856
nah bro

originalasdf
>>
>>27452900
Post the unedited picture, OP. please
>>
>>27454895

Being on the defensive makes it even more suspicious...
>>
I fucking hate my hips, they make me walk weird. It might be nice if I was cute also but otherwise I'm ugly and masculine so I just look even more strange than I would have.
>>
>>27454913
W-why?
>>27454917
Hung af bro.
>>
>>27453634

That shit is a myth anyway.

What you DO have is self loathing, and a desire to be someone else. That's all it takes to be a tranny.
>>
>>27454934
That white box messes with the perception for some people.
>>
i have pretty wide hips, big thinghs and to top it off i have manboobs that never go away no matter how thin i am
>>
File: TPhoto_00076.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TPhoto_00076.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
I didn't get conformation last thread.
Are mine wide or normal?
>>
My friend that's a girl says she finds you attractive OP

You'll make it
>>
>>27454949
>What you DO have is self loathing, and a desire to be someone else

Stop projecting yourself onto me.
>>
>>27452900

>wide hips

nah, you're just emaciated you fucking fool.

this board man.

sometimes i wonder about you lot.
scrawny, tramp-looking guys with stomachs wide as wrists and hollow zombie faces prancing about in women's underwear mulling over what a pretty girl you are.

total insanity.
>>
>>27454977
Nice thanks bro

>we're all gonna make it
>>
>>27454980
>emaciated

I'm 5'11 160 lbs
>>
>>27454975
idk but you look really skinny
>>
>>27455192
Better than fat r-right?
>>
>>27455258
usually, but i can see your ribcage poking out and it's unsettling to me
>>
>>27454980
normies get out

>thisisoriginal
>>
POST UNEDITED PICS REEEEEE
>>
>>27456701
why is r9k so gay.
>>
>>27456732
Where do you think we are, robot?
Where?
>>
>>27456701
Made the white block smaller because a lot of people were saying it's too big
>>
>tfw still don't know if I have wide hips or not
>>
>>27456859
You're such a lewd robot.
>>
>>27456924
Honestly don't see the appeal with wide hips. Makes me feel really self conscious with clothes off.
>>
>>27456937
I just like seeing naked robots.
>>
>>27456959
that's cool i guess
>>
>>27457349
It would be if robots did it more often. I still appreciate all the pics I can get, tbhonest. Thank you.
>>
>>27452900
>cursed
i would kill for wide hips
>>
>>27457689
not if you're a guy.
tight clothes just looks weird on you
>>
Big hips here, back when I was really skinny I measured once and I had a 28" waist with 42" hips. I trapped for halloween once, and girls kept freaking out and asking me how I padded my hips and shit.

Nowdays it really sucks, either I wear pants that are way too tight around the hips or they're loose as fuck in the legs and look like some JNCO shit.
>>
>>27457714
I find sweatpants work pretty well since they feel pretty loose on your legs.
>>
>>27457703
but you can just become a girl...
I don't see the problem
>>
>>27457770
Maybe I don't want to be a girl!
>>
>>27457796
Finally, another Anon that doesn't want to be a girl.
>>
>>27457796
Why wouldn't you want to be a girl?
>>
>>27457837
I just never wanted to... Why not just stay a femboy? How is being a trap any better?
>>
>>27457882
I mean, the only difference is whether you ask people to call you he or she
>>
>>27457744
I wear them around the house, but can't go out in them, and that's where it really matters. I have a fuckload of anxiety and can't stand to step out the door unless I'm dressed nicely, otherwise I feel like the whole world is judging and laughing at me everywhere I go.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.