[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys don't really pee in bottles, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 10
File: 1437508901.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1437508901.png
252 KB, 511x428
You guys don't really pee in bottles, right?
>>
File: 1419451025089.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1419451025089.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
>>27452448
>You guys don't really pee in bottles, right?

sometimes
>>
>>27452448
lol look at this fag pissing in the toilet
>>
File: 1441398019535.png (404 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1441398019535.png
404 KB, 853x480
>>27452448
>You guys don't really pee in bottles, right?
Have you not seen pictures? You think people put apple juice in those bottles or something?
>>
>>27452448
I do sometimes. It depends if I feel like leaving my room. Sometimes my brother has friends over.
>>
>>27452448
No, and we aren't still virgins in our 20's, nobody is unless you are a monk or something
It's just a running joke
>>
>>27452448
gtf off my board fxking toilet fag. hows the oval office toilet fag? leave any stains toilet fag?
>>
I have pissed in many bottles, I almost always pee in the sink and I even took a shit in a garbage bag while playing wow
>>
Pee bottles are very useful when you don't want to leave your room for whatever reason. It's only weird if you collect them or someshit.
>>
I actually have, when I didnt' want to wake anyone up by flushing the toilet
>>
>he doesn't pee in bottles
>>
>>27452787
just piss in the toilet and don't flush
>avoided waking up anybody
>not a degenerate
>>
Why don't you guys pee in the toilet? You only have to get up for like one minute. You have to leave your room if you want them emptied anyway, so what's the point.
>>
I have an apartment with a clogged toilet. True story. It has been clogged for a week and smells a little but I spray it with lysol. I tried a plunger but it won't clear the clog. :(
>>
>>27452448
No, this entire board is satire

Nearly all of us actually have girlfriends and are popular, we just pretend on here to wind up the minority of genuine NEETs and autists
>>
>>27452820
Sometimes you have to do stealth pee missions, you dont want to talk to people or wake them, I opt to pee in the sink, but you have to rinse it down just a little or it will smell like dank pee
>>
>>27452448

Nope, just in the sink.
>>
>>27452843
Says the normie fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>27452448
First of all, who even cares? Why would that be important to anybody?

Second of all, yeah, I do. But that's just because of my living situation. Where I'm moving to in a week I'll have a restroom to use. I might piss in a bottle every now and then just for old time's sake though ;)
>>
I have, but at my place the bathroom is so close to the PC that pissing in bottles makes more work
>>
>>27452843
thats not true. shit like tendies and good boy points are 100% memes. shit like not having friends and girlfriends is true. i have some friends, but im obese and girls have said i'm actually ugly and have only ever had one girl say she liked me and she was like 5 or 6 out of 10
>>
>>27452873
My fellow senpai aink peepee, I tell everyone its great, just flop it out and pee, can rinse down no aiming life is good
>>
>>27452820
Do you use garbage bins? you know those things that you fill with trash just to empty them out later? It's the same concept.
>>
>>27452448
Anon, I have some news.
>>
>>27452899
>no aiming life is good

Gotta be careful though, Anon.

My kitchen sink has a large basin so I just aim for the sides. Most bathroom sinks splash it right back on me if I'm not careful.
>>
>>27452908
You mean the floor, right? No, I don't use the floor. I'm not Indian.
>>
>>27452448
https://youtu.be/YSixz401vHY
>>
>>27452448
>get summer job in different city
>rented room in five person house where an unknown number were staying over summer
>didn't see anyone first two days
>heard someone third day but didn't say hi
>getting more and more awkward not having said hi
>start peeing in bottles to avoid awkward downstairs encounters
>end up pissing in bottles all summer
>>
>>27452843
I feel like I'm the only genuine robot on here also obligatory REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE
>>
File: 1443741225004.jpg (43 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1443741225004.jpg
43 KB, 500x332
>>27452448

>justneckbeardthings
>>
>>27452939
When I pee in kitchen sink I aim for the sides as well, it can be loud too if not done right
>>
I personally use gallon milk jugs. I can actually fit my dick inside so I don't make a mess
>>
>>27452967
I love mountain dew ;)
>>
>>27452981

That's the other reason why I do it.
I also turn on the water now so I don't have to be so careful.
>>
>>27452984
I like powerade bottles, I also keep a ziplock bag on hand incase I need to take a emergency shit
>>
>>27453008
I have never been caught by anyone lissing in a sink been doing this for years now, sometimes its so cold when my chode abd balls touch the sink
>>
>>27452955
Lot of us have piss bottles to avoid awkward shit my nigga
>>
>>27453030

My father's almost walking in on me twice.
>>
In Russia bottles piss in you
>>
>>27453057
Christ what would he have done if he saw ya dick out in the sink?
>>
>>27453133
In hindsight I probably would have just told him I was rinsing off after fingering some jalapenos and forgetting to clean my hands good enough.
>>
jesus, you dudes seriously are creeps.
>>
>>27453227

>tfw my oneitis told me my voice creeped her out
>>
>>27452448
I went through a stage of it but broke it due to moving to a better house. It was a little scary secret but it really worked well. It adds up quick and makes the trash really heavy unless you empty them first.

Pro tip: if you poor into a drain, rinse the drain so that it doesnt smell.
>>
>>27453227
Dude try pussing in the sink before you call us creeps, and a ziplock bag is a good idea put some toilet paper in their lock the door as always remove paper shit in open bag wipe ass and then ziplock it up and hide it, no smell either also hand sanitiser to clean thank me some day
>>
>>27453337
I use to pee in my garage all the time my dad thought the smell was from a stray cat kek
>>
File: 1459124849911.jpg (35 KB, 415x503) Image search: [Google]
1459124849911.jpg
35 KB, 415x503
GRANNY'S PEACH TEA
>>
Senpai I use to have piss bottles untill I dealised my dumb ass brother was stealing my liquir in my closet.. all that changed he would get drunk use his booze and pilfer mine so what I would do is pee in my liquir bottles he was so drunk he would take a cup every weekend and not notice it was my pee, I shit you not cant make this up, he stopped this behavior now its back to my piss bottles and multiple locks on door
>>
>>27453370
disgusting. you are a total creeper.
>>
Piss bottles can be very good and very bad, I had an accident where I couldnt stop peeing even pinched my penis to stop but it hurt, with my 1 and only bottle filled to the top I tave in and pissed on my floor, I was filled with shame but oh well now I keep 3 empties on hand
>>
File: 1455592559470.jpg (26 KB, 283x314) Image search: [Google]
1455592559470.jpg
26 KB, 283x314
You guys really don't watch anime with cute girls, right?
>>
why don't you manbabies just get your own place?
>>
>>27453502
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE leave me be raaa raaaa REESSP REEEEP RAaa raaa, stop the abuse daddy reeep reep
>>
>>27453572
Whos to say I dont but I'm just lazy as fuck everyone has peed in a bottle at least once or shit in a bag like that other faggot
>>
>>27453524
Why would you fucking piss on the floor? Just use the bathroom, fuck this is autistic as fuck
>>
>>27453628
>having your own place
>still pissing in bottles

wait....nigga, what?
>>
I have always used the toilet but sometimes I get these weird nightmares where I pee on the floor or in something unusual..ironically these are the only dreams I have had that have actually scared me
>>
I'm really disgusting NEET.
I have an obsession with filth, I take a garbage bag from a nearby dumpster and put it in my room.
The smell is incredibly strong and it makes it really hard not to be aroused by smelling it, instead of using the bathroom I just piss on the garbage bag.
>>
>>27453702
Who are you people?

jesus, baka.
>>
>>27453410
wtf was in that, was it just his piss? it made the kentucky sen. chick freak the fuck out
>>
>>27453675
Well ya if Im playing a serious game I dont have time to make it to the bathroom
>>
>>27453628
Shit in a bag?
>>
>>27453702
possible serial killer detected. FBI, plz investigate.
>>
>>27453765
>plz
Kill yourself.
>>
>>27453746
Better to be prepared then not
>>
>>27453756
>gamer

figures
>>
>>27453013
>I also keep a ziplock bag on hand incase I need to take a emergency shit

What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>27453832
If you have piss bottles why not a bag, freezer ziplock bags are best they are sturdy and can be sealed and dont smell, nothing is wrong with me
>>
File: SLD1Suo.jpg (96 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
SLD1Suo.jpg
96 KB, 960x960
>>27453878
>nothing is wrong with me
>>
>>27453821
You are on /r9k/ what do you expect?
>>
>>27453878
Why not just use the toilet? What novelty can be found in using a bag or bottle?
>>
>>27453758
Dif guy here, I wouldnt shit in a bag thats pretty disgusting
>>
File: 2u5qjvs.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2u5qjvs.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>27453878
>nothing is wrong with me

baka
>>
I have peed in bottles before but only due to living situations where I actually had to walk to the other end of a long, two floor house to get to a toilet. so when it was early in the morning and you don't want to walk across the house with morning wood, you just piss in a bottle and pour it out the window at 3 AM when no one is around
>>
>>27452515
That's easily the creepiest wojak I've ever seen.
>>
>>27453914
Sometimes you dont have a chance to use the toilet, it also saves water and if you dont want to talk to anyone or wake them up, IE leave the room its the best option
>>
Who in their right mind would pee in a bottle? Fucking disgusting.
>>
I would but I get really triggered if things are dirty
even right now my hands feel sticky even though I washed them multiple times
>>
>>27453973
Why not just pee out the window no need for the bottles?
>>
Who needs bottles when you have diapies?
;^)
>>
>>27454058
I see 2 sinks I could pee in there hnnnngggg, alternate sinks to keep the smell down
>>
>>27454039
>sometimes you don't have a chance to use the toilet

>saves water

Are you mentally challenged?

You still have to go through the trouble of hiding your waste, and freezing it. Nothing about this is positive
>>
>>27454106
Ive thought about this for long game benges, only thing is I've tried to force a turd out while sitting and I cant do it, I wouldnt have any problem pissing myself though
>>
>>27454141
Hang on why would I freeze my shit bag and pee bottles? I use a freezer ziplock bag I dont freeze my shit thats just to much senpai
>>
>>27454144
>only thing is I've tried to force a turd out while sitting and I cant do it
Well how else do you use the toilet normally if not sitting?
>>
>>27454141
Piss bottles are a positive idk about a poo bagy though
>>
>>27454106
gb2 /jp/
>>
>>27452448
obvously if you ask that question you arent a robot.
must be chad
>>
>>27454189
Well ya but come on my man, toilet pooping your pants are off and undies and there is a hole to drop poops in, try sitting in a chair when you have to shit and your pants are on its hard as fuck
>>
>>27454217
The wntire thread is filled with normies and chad bullying the few Robros and NEETS
>>
>>27454189
You can always squat to take a shit like Poo's do
>>
>>27454176
Either way, it doesn't even matter. Even with the freezer bags, a smell will linger around. Just because you don't smell it, that doesn't mean others don't. It's just simply hygiene. If you don't find time in your busy schedule to got to the bathroom, you have bigger problems than just laziness
>>
>>27454244
Are you literally retarded?
Why do you think kids get on all fours or squat before shitting? Also the liquid and soft food diet makes it really soft.

Just read the untoilet training guide.
>>
>>27454244
Well if you care to you can train yourself.
Try pooping while on the toilet normally but wearing a diaper, then add pants, then try sitting off of the toilet on a chair or something, and then standing/laying/whatever, like reverse toilet training.
>>
I have this thing where if I need to pee I can't sleep and since that's the case I make it a habit to pee before bed. Anyway, sometimes I have insomnia. A lot actually. So when I wake up I start to worry about whether I'll need to pee the moment I try sleep again, meaning I wouldn't be able to sleep without getting up to pee. This happens to me multiple times a night (or used to much more often) so I reached the point where I was physically too exhausted to keep going to the bath room + sleep deprivation.

There's nothing wrong with this only ... bath rooms were designed for a reason and when you're trying to pee in a bottle (mine was broad rim) it stands to reason that small splotches of piss will land on the floor and go every where. So over time my room came to smell of musty, stale urine which eventually was made worse when I knocked over a bottle by accident (leaving liters of stagnant urine to soak into my carpet.)

Obviously none of what I just posted is something a normal person would do. I suffer from severe insomnia like I said and when it gets bad I become so exhausted that I can't even prepare food for myself or do anything .. so that is my sob story for why I use piss bottles OP (or have so in the past.)
>>
Yes, but you have to use the widemouth Gatorade bottles or a little bit will come back at you. I don't know if it's air pressure or what, but I force the opening of the bottle dead center against my dickhole so the piss just goes straight in, but sometimes when you start to piss some will come back at you.
>>
>>27454401
>I have this thing where if I need to pee I can't sleep and since that's the case I make it a habit to pee before bed. Anyway, sometimes I have insomnia. A lot actually. So when I wake up I start to worry about whether I'll need to pee the moment I try sleep again, meaning I wouldn't be able to sleep without getting up to pee. This happens to me multiple times a night (or used to much more often)
shit are you me? why did this start for you? for me I think I pissed the bed when I was younger and never wanted it to happen again
>>
>>27454396
This is something else giving advice to someone else on how to shit their pants
>>
>>27454352
I have plenty of time I guess I will research how to shit my pants
>>
>>27454327
I'm sure I have many problems but what ever works I am on /r9k/
>>
>>27454479
I reached the point of exhaustion where getting back to try sleep was far more important than abiding by some social norms. This is especially true for chronic insomnia where you more or less have to take sleep when you can get it regardless of what time of day it is. So for example - if I suddenly found myself feeling tired after 2 weeks in the day time I wasn't about to jeopardize my health any longer than I had to by staying awake to walk all the way to the bath room (which was not only exhausting but risked hyping me up so much that I'd no longer feel tired.)

I never used a shit bucket though so that's at least something ...
>>
>>27454589
Here http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/12_Month_Diaper_Training_Program_For_Becoming_incontinent.html
>>
>>27454618
What the fuck senpai, I have nevsr seen something like this before
>>
>>27454618
Thanks my dude I think, do you do this?
>>
>>27454617
They were very common back in the day, they were called "Bed Pans"
>>
>>27454618
What is this? Some sort of reverse bathroom training who does this?
>>
>>27454617
Take sleeping pills senpai they work you just get addicted to them
>>
>>27454409
I havent had this happen b4, maybe you are strength peeing
>>
toilets are overrated OP
>>
>>27454796
Too many downsides just to save 60 seconds going to a toilet.
I wouldn't mind a diapergf.

>>27454855
>who does this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABDL
It's just weird when a guy does it, though.
>>
while on the subject of piss bottles, you guys should find nefarious ways to use them. you can fill a water gun full of that putrid old piss and do piss drive bys. make sure to squirt some chads and stacys standing in line outside a club. used to do something similar when i was younger but id piss in water balloons and throw them at people on the other side of my complex, lol.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.