[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drugs general/ if you are high or getting high post here dxming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11
File: robot fuels.jpg (68 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
robot fuels.jpg
68 KB, 400x323
/drugs general/

if you are high or getting high post here
dxming myself
>>
Does alcoholism count?
>>
Ethyl morphine
Sorta scared about harming my organs though
>>
Taking a trip to the K-hole boys.

I'll see you in the another world.
>>
>>27452437
sure. post your favorite song and lets chat.

I'm about to trip
>>
I'm lighting up right now. my job drug tests in a month so im not smoking for awhile after this, kinda sad.

Also dxming is fucked up, have fun running away from a bunch of bees for awhile.
>>
>>27452524
What is that like? Anything like dxm?
I have some k, but haven't done it yet.
>>
Any drugs that are really easy to make?
>>
>>27452802
Poppy seed tea. Just buy a few pounds of unwashed poppy seeds, shake them up in a jug with water and lemon juice, strain it and drink the water. It can get you super high
>>
xanax + heroin + valium
GOODNIGHT, NEVERLAND!
>>
File: whenthekushhits.jpg (329 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
whenthekushhits.jpg
329 KB, 1200x1200
I just took 2 mg lorazepam and smoked 2 bowls.

I'm feeling pretty comfy right now.
>>
>>27452802
>>27452834
It can also kill you because the amount of opium residue varies from batch to batch so take it slow
>>
Melbourne hijacking this thread
>tfw viRAT Kohli ruined my night
>>
>>27452429
Dxm is for artists who can't get any real drugs
I've used dxm many times, enjoy your visual snow outlines and morphing (forever)
>>
>>27452524
>>27452739
either of you got kik?
>>
>>27452834
Implying most seeds aren't washed or whatever nowadays
Just learn to get some real drugs you guys look like kids.
Let's get high on nutmeg and whipped cream cans hahhhhhaaa I got some benederyll lets get FUCKED UP
>>
Just finished a fat hash joint

Feelin good tbqh
>>
>>27452429
dxm gives you bromine poisoning and it's effects are overrated. Just smoke weed
>>
Smoking some Cheese and watching cartoons like always.

Still waiting to be rescued by some strange caller and taken on my own adventure.

They're not coming are they?
>>
drinking a mickeys 40 and cleaning out my grinder for a bowl before bed.

does anyone know why they started putting 40's in plastic bottles? most likely to save money but alcohol is a damn solvent and its in plastic??
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 500x510
>>27453372
Oh shit. Is it the dextromethorphan itself that gives you bromine poisoning, or is it some of the other shit they add to the syrup?
>>
>>27453561
bromide posoning is rare
you have to ingest alot to get that
>>
>>27452739
not him but it's fun as fuck. your brain gets really happy and really slow. i absolutely love ket. careful not to go too hard though or it'll get fucking dark.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (176 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
176 KB, 1600x1200
>>27452429

Infrequent weed smoker here. Was wondering how well you can smoke from a briar pipe. I like to go to this nice little nature trail/park for my runs and it has a lot of open fields in the woods. So I bought a briar pipe so I can smoke in public and enjoy nature.

How well do they smoke? I got a little vintage bent bulldog pipe, Italian briar wood.

>pic related, it's the exact pipe.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 517x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 517x337
>>27453687
That sounds awesome. How does it compare to one of these typical stoner pipes?
>>
File: 1438220014462.jpg (115 KB, 900x653) Image search: [Google]
1438220014462.jpg
115 KB, 900x653
>>27453333
benadryl probably gives more real hallucinations than any drug. it's great in low doses for fapping though, only done A LOT of it once or twice and didn't see shadow people or spiders, but watching nonexistent tv on my blank monitor was fun.

>>27453372
>>27453593
that shit is a meme, plus i dont get why you suicidal fucks would care if you poison yourselves anyways. i dont do weed only because its mainstream. also kinda mad I couldnt get DXM today (stores closed for easter)
>>
>>27452429
Kicking back on a half G of raw up my nose. Why does no one on this board do heroin? Ron is the motherfucking man!
>>
I do drugs because of depression. I do good in school because I need a future (fucking amazing tbch, maybe I'll be rich one day,) however I still suck at socializing for the most part so I do drugs instead. I usually do most things high/drunk to some degree except for taking exams and cramming for them. I smoke, drink, smoke pot, mdma, benadryl, etc. I also kind of feel like a piece of shit and fucking myself up with some hallucinogen makes the guilt go away sometimes. I grew up somewhat wealthy and could have been at an Ivy tier school if I paid attention or did homework in high school but instead I am at a b-tier state university. Yeah I'm doing well here, but it's not the same.
>>
>>27453282
Um... yes but why?
>>
>>27453747

To my knowledge, pretty good. Flowers don't get too heated because the wood absorbs the heat very well. Glass gets really hot and harshes the herb. You can get some nice, long pipes that you can hold to your mouth and not look like a retard. You can bite the stem and hold it in your mouth, making it easier to hold and light. I hear the taste is better as well. Plus you can smoke it in public with ease depending upon the setting. But people will smell the dank, you can cover this by cutting the weed with some pipe tobacco or by smoking far out in a field. I like it 'cause it's fancy.
>>
>>27453857
i did a lot of k at one point and it really opened my eyes, i just want to talk tbqh senpai
>>
Kinda stayed away from psychoactive shit after OD'ing on MXE and ending up in the hospital. Just a couple trips using some friends 5-aco-dmt and some nitrous here and there.

Though kinda tempted to get some weed and lsd from the DNMs desu
>>
>>27453630
>>27452739
K-hole can be pretty terrifying at times, though its usually not that scary, but it also can be just as incredible and mindbending as anything DMT can give you.
Makes you really warm inside too
>>
>>27453812
Why not IV?
Heroin is good but it steals your soul and the fucking wd's, god damn.

I'm still on the train either way but I can;t get anymore until wednesday probably, so I'm just maintaining on pst and tramadol for now
>>
>>27454098
I've done it a few times, but I found that I blew through my ron way too quick. So i went completly clean after a month or so of mainlining to reset my tolerance so I could settle for sniffing again. Wd's are terrible on ron, worse than other opiates for me. The only thing worse that wd's are fucking PAWS. How does PST compare to the boy? I've never tried it but have been really curious lately.
>>
>>27452429
How long do I have to wait for this dxm shit to take effect. Drank a bottle with 900 mg in it( too lazy to extract) its been an hour and still nothing.
>>
>>27454383
First time? Nigga, you fucked up.
>>
>>27454383
if you drank polistirex (delsym) it can take like 2 hours to start. if it's your first time then you're in for some crazy shit, it lasts for 10+ hours
>>
File: 1458085349776.jpg (25 KB, 463x454) Image search: [Google]
1458085349776.jpg
25 KB, 463x454
>>27454383
Lmao nigga you dun goofed, keep us updated..... IF YOU CAN MUAAHHAHAHAAHA
>>
40mg dextromethamphetamine, 40mg cocaine, 12mg hydromorphine (hydromorphine >>>>> diamorphine)

Had some trouble getting a register though, meth and coke together is a good way of raping veins.
>>
>>27454423
yea that one

>>27454419
>>27454473
And I hope you two are right, dam computer is too old to play any of the new games so ive been bored out of my mind the last 2 weeks, other then uni nothing to do.
>>
>>27454250
It used to do the trick but the long half life makes tolerance a bitch

Its nowhere near as good as h but its the most cost effective way to get high off of opiates

well actually tramadol is cheaper but most people don't enjoy it much
>>
>>27454604
Let us know how it goes
>>
>>27452429

Shot two bags of decent H and am now loading up the bong
>>
>>27454604
Yeah let us know in an hour or so how many plateus youre at
>>
>>27453687
They get clogged up really fast. Get a glass pipe.
>>
>>27454250
also I haven't experienced PAWS yet since I haven't gone more than a day or two without opiates since I got addicted (coming up 2 years)
>>
>>27452561
>dxm
>running from bees

Wut?
>>
>>27453561
It won't give you bromine poisoning unless you take multiple grams every day for a year straight. dextromethorphan hbr(hydrobromide)is the form of dxm that's in cough syrup, and the bromine group could theoretically cause problems if you did ungodly amounts. You can get pure dxm hcl on alibaba for like a dollar a gram.
>>
File: 1401292954400.png (573 KB, 497x760) Image search: [Google]
1401292954400.png
573 KB, 497x760
im high as fuck.
>>
>>27454522
dextroamphetamine and cocaine can be a dangerous combo, my arms and legs started spasming uncontrollably last year when I was still getting high after eating a bunch of dexedrine and smoking like $80 worth of crack. It stopped after like half an hour but I thought I was gonna die.
>>
I've been drinking and smoking weed for the past 9 hours. Nothing special but it's been a real nice Easter.
>>
>>27454604
>playing games at 900mg

Yeah, no. That's impossible. The best you can do close your eyes and hold on tight.
>>
>>27453687
Throw a mesh screen in and and you'll be good.
>>
What drugs are easily to buy over the internet
>>
>>27455242
any
original fgggfgwgfeew
>>
I remember I drank almost a full bottle of cough syrup, but it was the type with acetaminophen in it so I could have died. I also didn't get high. At least I lived, I wonder if it did any determinant damage?
>>
>>27454888
I'm well aware of the risks of seizures and serotonin syndrome, having been a former medfag. But do you think I care, if I'm shooting meth, coke, and and an opiod?
>>
>>27454743
So far its been 2 and a half hours and i started feeling mildly drunk. Well at least it wasn't a complete waste of money.
>>
>>27455816
>only mildly drunk after 2.5 hrs

You must have the dxm enzyme deficiency problem then.
>>
>>27452437
If I could get any drug I wanted at the local convenience store I would not be an alcoholic. But here I am. Occasionally I'll score some weed but pot is different.
>>
>>27452457
I'd be more worried about the paracetamol it comes with. most opioids don't cause any organ damage even after long term use
>>
>>27452429
Got some melatonin, but havent decided to do it or not. Lucid dreams are dank af. Im really on edge on making some mescaline. It takes too much time to prep
>>
>>27455863
I that a real thing? Dam I have always been resistant to shit like weed, acid, shrooms. No matter how much I took didn't really go past euphoria, except weed which did nothing. Well ain't that a bitch.
>>
>>27456222
Must be real. There's no way you can take 900mg the first time and feel NOTHING.
>>
>>27456222
>>27456260
Yeah. 900 is a very high dosage.

There have been a few reports of >>27455863
basically just lacking the enzyme which metabolizes dextromethorphan properly.
>>
File: ............................jpg (177 KB, 852x581) Image search: [Google]
............................jpg
177 KB, 852x581
nodding on hydros because i hate myself and want to die
>>
why wont my nose stop bleeding
every day for like a month
>>
>>27457623
I don't hate you anon.

>>27457668
From insufflation or what?
>>
>>27457705
not even
i smoked meth a little over a month ago and at one point i stood up too fast i guess and face planted a wall. it didnt hurt then and my nose didnt break or bleed at all, but like a week later it started to happen
idk what's up, guess im just dying
>>
>took lsd at a show last night
>trip balls
>acid wears off
>go home
>make burrito
>sit down to eat it
>instantly start tripping again
Damn that acid had a second wind
>>
File: CAlwNi3UQAEq4mC 3.jpg (37 KB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
CAlwNi3UQAEq4mC 3.jpg
37 KB, 598x336
i asked in the thread last night but fell asleep before i saw the responses.

anyone know a good drug dealer in melbourne that sells prescription drugs? i'm looking for dexies or addies but every dealer i find charges $15 a pill.
>>
>>27457554
Nope i metabolized it alright just took long cause i ate a lot of mcdonalds. oh fuck no sleep for me tonight
>>
>>27458022
Oh yeah forgot to ask that. Dosing on a full stomach and taking delsym takes ages for it to take effect.

I get pretty bad insomnia as well on lower doses but on higher ones it's usually fine to sleep for some reason. Anyway, have fun. Gonna be a ride.
>>
Drinking a little. I'm out of liquor but have some wine to tide me over for the morning.

Will probably smoke a bowl in a bit.

I know I have to slow down throughout the day 'cause I have to go do farm work on Tuesday, and that shit is not cute with a hangover.

I wish I could get some hallucinogens (preferably shrooms or peyote) for the upcoming weekend, but I don't know anybody.
>>
How do y'all find a H dealer? I'm too autistic for this shit and don't want to go doctor shopping for opi.
>>
I fell down the k-hole last night, had a good experience panicking alone in my bedroom staring at the ceiling thinking about how soon I'm gonna die

haven't smoked pot in almost a month now, shit sux. the days are all blending together and I can't get motivation to do anything
>>
just got back from a 2 hour gym sesh, got my protons n meal and a fat ass blunt and call it a night lads

stay comfyrino
>>
>>27458221
>step one: don't do heroin
>step two: get some special k or mdma or even fucking morphine
>step three: ????
>step four: profit!
>>
>>27458276
Where do you get fucking morphine, fampai? Do I have to go doctor shopping?
>>
>>27458358
easiest ways are either finding a cool family member with a prescription and hooking them up with pot, or getting injured and getting prescribed it
a nice alternative is tylenol-3, not morphine, codeine, but still a fun time
>>
>>27452524
How do i get ketamine
I want to try it so badly
>>
>>27452802
Mescaline dude
Buy a San Pedro cactus off of ebay and brew it
Obviously theres more to it but erowid and 420chan are your friends
>>
>>27458358
>>27458506
Dark net? Like, seriously. Never been better for an autistic drug user
>>
No drugs till Weds, I suppose I could scrape some resin but it only ever gets me so high then I have nothing else and want more. I might end up drinking though.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.