[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women really this fucking stupid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 12
File: shoot me.png (362 KB, 1915x901) Image search: [Google]
shoot me.png
362 KB, 1915x901
http://mic.com/articles/138933/man-who-carries-tampons-in-his-fanny-pack-is-our-new-anti-period-shaming-hero

Are women really this fucking stupid? Do they honestly not see that this guy is doing this to get laid? Do they really not see this for the blatantly transparent and insulting attempt at getting pussy that it is? Jesus Christ, they really are the inferior gender, all memes aside. Retarded fucking children who couldn't put feelings aside and think rationally for two seconds to save their lives.
>>
File: nig.jpg (7 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
nig.jpg
7 KB, 160x160
>>27451866
Are you saying this nigger is trying to sleep with women?
>>
>>27451866
if he's doing it to get pussy, it's gonna work.
"oh no, this guy is being thoughtful and considerate to women to try and get on their good side!"
well no fucking dip, sherlock. maybe you could try it once in a while and you wouldn't be a bitter tool.
>>
>>27452032

"Nicolas" posted the OP. "Chance" (that black guy) seems to have responded.

I'd wager that he called the faggot OP fufu as hell and proceeded to shit on him.
>>
>>27452045
>oh no, this guy is being thoughtful and considerate to women to try and get on their good side!
Jesus fucking Christ, there's a big difference between someone who's genuinely thoughtful and considerate because they're a good person and someone who's only thoughtful and considerate because he thinks it'll get him pussy. If you really think the latter is justified because "oh well he's being nice anyway so who cares about what his motives are LOL :)))" then you're a pretty fucking stupid and naive person. There's nothing worse than a scumbag strutting around in sheep's clothing.
>>
>>27452186
idk read the article again
it was posted by Nicholas, about Chance, the black guy pictured here >>27452032

I really don't think he's trying to get any pussy.
not everyone is as selfish as you are. some people really do care about each other. you spend too much time on 4chan if you think otherwise.

I'd still rather be around someone who is dishonestly nice than around someone who is honestly an asshole. get that through your thick skull.
>>
>>27451866
That guy is probably plowing a trap's boy pussy as we speak.
>>
File: viper idiot.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
viper idiot.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>27452235
>I'd still rather be around someone who is dishonestly nice than around someone who is honestly an asshole. get that through your thick skull.
You do realize that this isn't going to end well for you, right? Christ, women are fucking subhuman retards.
>>
Security guards carry tampons because they are very good to apply to deep wounds. Portable, absorbent, sterile
>>
Some faggot did a thing
Then some other faggot wrote about it

I don't see why I should give a shit about these fudge packers.
>>
File: 3ab.jpg (16 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
3ab.jpg
16 KB, 280x280
>>27452334
>You do realize that this isn't going to end well for you, right?
in that scenario I have to pick between two assholes.
I'd rather be around one that at least acts nice, even if it's not from a place of genuineness.
of course we'd all rather be around someone GENUINELY nice, but that's not always an option, is it?

what would you have me do? you're the fucking social retard here, brah.
>>
>>27451866
>Do they honestly not see that this guy is doing this to get laid? Do they really not see this for the blatantly transparent and insulting attempt at getting pussy that it is?

Have you ever heard a sr8 man use the phrase "girl, you Gucci".
Wearing a fanny pack with girl shit, and being over all "fabulous" should also be big hints.
I mean even from this shit smear of a article you can kind of tell the dude is flamboyantly gay.
>>
File: what a REAL man looks like.png (856 KB, 977x1269) Image search: [Google]
what a REAL man looks like.png
856 KB, 977x1269
That's old news, buddy.
>>
File: viper inferior.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
viper inferior.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>27452495
>not appreciating honesty and self-awareness
>falling for the Reddit "nice guy" meme
Have fun being a single mother.
>>
File: 08f.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
08f.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>27452697
>thinking people appreciate your honesty even if you're an asshole
why would they? who wants to be around a dickbag?
no one. no one wants to be around a dickbag.
at least if you're pulling the "nice guy" routine, you're fucking trying.
no wonder you landed on /r9k/, of all places.
>>
File: viper stupidest nigga.jpg (123 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
viper stupidest nigga.jpg
123 KB, 600x600
>>27452748
Pretending to be nice in order to get laid is not "trying," you stupid fucking whore, it's "pretending to be nice in order to get laid." I feel sorry for your parents. Where did they go wrong?
>>
>>27451866
Who's "period shaming"? Not once in my life have I heard or read anyone make fun of a chick for the act of menstruating. At worst someone might remark on the bitchy behaviour of a chick on her rag.

I think this shaming bullshit really jumped the shark when some dumb bitch wrote an article about "sweat shaming" because she went straight to a coffee shop after exercising, basically covered in sweat, and moaned for a few paragraphs about how it seemed to raise a few eyebrows in the store. Apparently an indignity only women suffer from.
>>
File: 3610154048192_600.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
3610154048192_600.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>>27452893
it's trying something.
at least they're not an absolute fucking pain-in-the-ass bonerkill to be around.
I bet you think you're more likeable than a redditor, don't you? that's cute.
>>
File: viper horizo.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
viper horizo.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>27452960
At the end of the day, even dumb whores are free to make their own decisions, no matter how mind-numbingly retarded they may be. Have fun hanging out with the Redditors and the """""""nice guys,""""""" just don't come crying back here looking for sympathy when you inevitably get fucked over.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK *IS* A TAMPON?

THEY PUT A THING IN THEIR VAGINA? WHY? HOW LONG DOES IT STAY IN THERE? WHAT IS IT?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>27453074
my boyfriend is a genuinely nice person so I don't really have this issue anyway
I'm just saying, if you think you'll have better luck being an asshole to people than by trying to be nice
you won't.

fucking pleb, get off my board.
>>
That guy was on Tom Leykis. They sniffed him out as a permavirgin, and he is so autistic that it took him almost an hour to notice Tom and all his callers were actually making fun of him. Then he said he needs to do his homework and weaseled his way out of the call.
>>
>>27453178
Women are literally the worst judges of characters. It's precisely why they "always end of with assholes" even after countless people have told them that he's an asshole. Although your anecdote may be valid, it's still not the default.

Being genuinely nice to strangers is impossible when so many fake nice people spoiled the whole lot. Being nice now is just being creepy or weird, regardless of the intentions because faggots ruined it by being fake or malignant in intentions.
>>
>>27452500
I died
>Girl, u Gucci
>>
File: viper god.jpg (162 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
viper god.jpg
162 KB, 1500x1500
>>27453178
You first, you fucking roastie trash. Worth nothing beyond your putrid axe gash and you know it. Fuck off, get the attention that your daddy never gave you elsewhere, and never come back. Better yet, just kill yourself.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.