[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only browse 4chan Is there any reason I can't live in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 187123.jpg (266 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
187123.jpg
266 KB, 900x1200
Only browse 4chan
Is there any reason I can't live in a car?
Take shits, showers,pisses at a 24hr gym and charge phone / tablet at the library ?

I don't give a shit about anything else...
Why give money to a space Jew every month ? I'm uncut too
>>
who's the space jew and post pics of foreskin otherwise I don't believe you
>>
Housing is always your biggest expense. So I'd you can cut that down, do it. I'd suggest a tricked out van, tho. Check on YouTube, lots of stealth camping vans there
>>
>>27451855
You could, but it's incredibly inconvenient. How will you charge your laptop and play vidya? How will you get Internet?
How will you take a shit at 3am?
Are you going to be parked outside the gym 24/7?
What if it gets really hot or cold?
How are you going to prepare food? Are you going to live on sandwiches or something?
also, you better have a van or something because you're going to be extremely uncomfortable in any normal car
>>
File: image%3A197814.jpg (63 KB, 750x447) Image search: [Google]
image%3A197814.jpg
63 KB, 750x447
>>27452042
Seems comfy enuff
Just get a wagon of some sort or a minivan black out the back windows put a curtain up in the front and rip out the back seats

Fuck paying rent when all I do is sleep and browse 4chan
>>
Plenty of places have free Wifi now. Rotating between parking lots for internet is completely doable. Sleep at a highway gas station or rest stop in order to shit in the middle of the night. Locate a couple 24 hour diners, and being close to a college campus is a good idea. Also some cars like the Pontiac Vibe come with a standard power outlet.
>>
File: 1373411884452.jpg (80 KB, 319x475) Image search: [Google]
1373411884452.jpg
80 KB, 319x475
I was reading about it, and people who lived (or live) in vans won't shut the fuck up about being lonely, and say that's the biggest problem.

That's amazing for me, because I've been homeschooled and friendless since I was 13, and I'm 28 now. I have no concept of loneliness. In fact, ANY time I read about how one of the downsides to something is "loneliness," it bounces right the fuck off me.
>>
Seems cool but how will you get money?
>>
>>27451855
>I'm uncut too
That's good.
If you want to live in a car, then go ahead and live in a car. What car?
>>
>>27451855
As someone who tours with a band for months at a time. You absolutely CAN live in your car.
if you want my advice I'd be more than glad to give it.

Essentially we,
Park in Walmart Super Center Parking lots.
You can park over night and no one gives you shit. You can also put up those sun protector tinfoil like things over your windows to keep warm/cool during whichever season. They also provide a ton of privacy.
You can now shit, and 'shower' whenever you need. Every walmart I'll grab those free hand wipes from the front of the store for cleaning up. I'll wipe myself down with them, and if I can I'll wash myself off with body soap/scrub as well and 'sponge bathe' in a stall. They frown upon it but they can't do anything if you're in a stall. If we're by a gym though I just shower at the gym instead. You can get yourself a battery to hook your electronics too, and most walmarts have free wifi.

That's the SUPER basics, if you've got more questions feel free to ask.
>>
File: 1456427863186.png (150 KB, 357x524) Image search: [Google]
1456427863186.png
150 KB, 357x524
>>27452042
>How will you charge your laptop and play vidya?
portable outlet

>How will you get Internet?
phone

>How will you take a shit at 3am?
can do it literally anywhere

>Are you going to be parked outside the gym 24/7?
dont have to

>What if it gets really hot or cold?
do the same thing you do in a house

>How are you going to prepare food?
dont need to

its not inconvenient you're just stupid
>>
>>27453368
>do the same thing you do in a house
turn the heat up? are you just leaving your car on the whole time?
>>
>>27451855
You can and many people do, especially in California. Weather is good, internet is free at most places, your car/van blends in with all the other cars and vans. Might wind up being as expensive as having an apt though depending on how much you travel. Here's a really good video about living in a van:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGud34X3j5M
>>
>>27453368
>portable outlet
Do you mean that you will get energy from the car so you'll idle it for hours every day and spend a lot on gas?
>phone
So a very expensive data plan if you're going to use it for hours every day.
>can do it literally anywhere
If you learn to put up with not having a tap to wash your hands after shitting in the woods.
>do the same thing you do in a house
Idle the car for electricity even more.
>dont need to
Buying finished food every day is very expensive.

With your plan you wouldn't even save that much compared to living in a tiny apartment in some shithole.
>>
>>27451855
>I'm uncut too
How does your circumcision status affect your living options?
>>
>>27453726
Since he can't shower, he's going to accumulate dickcheese within a day or two. Cut guys will just have a smelly, smegma-free cock.
>>
>>27453726
because he clearly doesn't mind being gross.
>>
>>27453843
I shower about twice per week and never notice any smegma. I might have a tiny but when i shower but i never have any problems from that.
If i have a very little bit it's just going to sit there and i won't ever see it.
>>
>>27453843
>in a day or two
I got really bad news for you dosgusting faggot, you dont know how to wash your dick, meaning you dont know how to wash in general and you always smell like shit bc ur chronically dirty, and your dick has been infected your whole life.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.