[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ comes into the surgery >Has been playing WoW in his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Harold.jpg (12 KB, 257x159) Image search: [Google]
Harold.jpg
12 KB, 257x159
>/v/ comes into the surgery
>Has been playing WoW in his basement for 18 hours a day
>Suffering from RSI
>Wants me to give him an anti-inflammatory drug
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>27451028
But /v/ hates WoW.
>>
I know OP's don't get (You)'s, but every time I see one of these posts in the catalog, it has a measly amount of replies. So hey, just wanted to let you know I notice you. Even though you have no clue who I am.
>>
File: sleepyharold.png (320 KB, 537x418) Image search: [Google]
sleepyharold.png
320 KB, 537x418
>>27451116

>Robot comes into the surgery
>Makes an endelss stream of Shipman threads
>Wants me to give him credit for his work
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>27451091
You haven't been there recently right
People is making several nostalgia threads about how they want to play WoW again, some saying nostalrius is good, others saying it sucks.
People also wants an official classic server.
>>
File: why shinx.png (220 KB, 277x322) Image search: [Google]
why shinx.png
220 KB, 277x322
>>27451028
>You will never receive a lethal dosis of morphine from this angel of mercy man
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WHY THE STUPID FAGGOTS THAT WANT TO LIVE DIE FASTER THAN ME
>>
>>27451028
>I walk in
>Request lethal dose of morphine
>?????

Stalemate
>>
>>27451195
>He gives you a normal dosis of aspirine instead
REKT
E
K
T
>>
>>27451195

This one actually came up before, I can't remember exactly but it basically went like this

>Suicidal man comes into the surgery
>Wants me to give him a lethal dose of morphine
>Tell him that help is available, and that he can turn his situation around
>Eventually persuade him to accept a standard dose of anti-depressants
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine

Checkmate
>>
Imagine giving a girl a lethal dose of morphine, then holding her, stroking her hair and comforting her as she slips into unconsciousness.
>>
what is RSI?
>>
>>27451302

Relaxing Shipman Injection
>>
>>27451276
I want to go like that, an heroing.
We hold each other then we sit in front of some gas tanks with the valves open and turn on the lighter.
>>
>>27451311
Only thing on here that made me audibly laugh.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.