[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What age did you realize women were nothing more than sentient
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: Joey_004_HS-0023.jpg (1 MB, 2003x3000) Image search: [Google]
Joey_004_HS-0023.jpg
1 MB, 2003x3000
What age did you realize women were nothing more than sentient fuck toys?
>>
>>27450898
>sentient

Incorrect.
>>
>tfw our race will never be completely genderless
>tfw we will never see each other as nothing but other individuals
>>
File: 1271699992959.jpg (153 KB, 680x1025) Image search: [Google]
1271699992959.jpg
153 KB, 680x1025
>>27450898
It didn't really come together until midway through high school so around 15-16.
Honestly I don't know why men haven't just came together and forced them into slavery for sexual pleasure and breeding.

They wouldn't be able to stop us.
>>
>>27450910
agree not sentient
>>27450898
women in my eyes have never been anything but trigger bombs and their biggest triggers are their tits asses and vajayjays.. say theyre to small and they hate you, say theyre too small and they hate you, say they are just right think you called them average and not special.

women naturally know that they have what men need to further our species they basically have a gun to the head of our future children and if we dont do everything they want then they dont have your kids and your lineage dies.

when i meet someone new i look at their eyes first it is the best indicator of who a person is. there are a lot of telltale marks that define a person but when i look at a females eyes i
i typically see nothing or simply a pit where anything you give them: attention, food, kindnes, even looking at them they just absorb.

they say in some proverbs "behind every great man is a great woman" people believe nowadays that this means that for every great man their is a great woman, but that is just liberal equality bullshit they brainwash kids with.
it really means that women attach themselves to succesful people and leech off of them. women dont have personalities they just absorb their thoughts and ideas off of others, they are the perfect example of parasites.
>>
>>27451030
>tfw we will never see each other as nothing but other individuals
Thank god for that. That's some deep rooted American capitalism right there.
>>
When you find out your own mother was a whore, your own mother, the most "pure" woman in your life, was a whore........you die inside. You never look at women the same ever again.
>>
>>27451063
women have a kind of neurotoxin in them that when they feel oppressed or want revenge or dont focus on JUSTGIRLYTHINGS thye become uglier thats why women in the past have been across the board ugly because they were sex slaves with arranged marriages and pre-equality rights.
thats why feminazis are so damn gross with all those cringe videos out there.

women are pretty now because of on reason they are pampered and get whatever they want leeching off of successful men and the liberal govt system only promotes that.
>>
File: image.png (346 KB, 786x438) Image search: [Google]
image.png
346 KB, 786x438
>both parents are voting for Hilary
>>
File: interrogate.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
interrogate.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>27451110
>have a genuine feel
>someone attributes it to some meaningless mindset so that they can dismiss it and carry on with their sad and divisive life

I hate humans
>>
File: 1457297192195.jpg (368 KB, 3268x553) Image search: [Google]
1457297192195.jpg
368 KB, 3268x553
>>27451110
damn straight nigga
pic related
>>
>>27450898
Not true, fuck toys can't get pregnant or give me a disease.
>>
>>27451063
>Honestly I don't know why men haven't just came together and forced them into slavery for sexual pleasure and breeding.

Because we love them and care about them.

Women will never be able to understand the love men have for them.
>>
>>27451063
>Honestly I don't know why men haven't just came together and forced them into slavery for sexual pleasure and breeding.

Depressed women can't have healthy children. They will often have miscarries if they are stressed. Also beta males will forever be beta males.

The only way men would get together to enslave women is if it's a smaller amount of men. As of now there is too many men.
>>
>>27451314
i dont even love women they have been repeatedly assholes all the time to me and im not even ugly i just dont want sex and yet when i want to be friends they lose interest they literally only want a successful person when they can control them through sex thats why women nowadays hate 4chan because guys can talk about how they control their partners with the lack of sex. people on 4chan are invincible to their wiles.
>>
>>27451314
We don't love them, we love their jiggly mounds of meat and tight holes.
W/o that they have nothing of value.
>>
File: 1458539101994.jpg (37 KB, 603x644) Image search: [Google]
1458539101994.jpg
37 KB, 603x644
>>27451398
exactly perfectly put. that about sums up this whole thread.
congratulations you win
>>
>>27451087

I think this is why we fall so in love with our long term girlfriends, because if they actually respect and look up to you, they become what you want them to be.

I dated a girl for 3 years and for the first 2 she looked up to me and feared losing me. She molded herself in to everything I value. She became perfect for me.

Of course me being a robot deep down, this relationship was destined to fail. When I showed my true colours and she realized what a loser I was, she lost respect and love for me and left me.
After that she became a person I didnt even know. I barely recognized her. It was incredibly painful.
>>
>>27451087
Genesis:
21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
>>
File: 1436724703239.jpg (65 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1436724703239.jpg
65 KB, 706x706
>>27451464
are you literally me
holy shit
>>
>>27451464
you know that phrase lady magnet.
it doesnt refer toa guy who can get lots of girls it actually means the center of a female soul is a magnet it attracts everything arround it nothing that attaches to it is special it just gets absorbed.
and women when they dont like what they absorb just scrape off what they attached to and throw their magnet somewhere else. wmen dont have souls they just have a ball of greed and lust that is never satietated.
>>
>>27451622

16Then he said to the woman,
"I will sharpen the pain of your pregnancy,
and in pain you will give birth.
And you will desire to control your husband,
but he will rule over you.c"
17And to the man he said,
"Since you listened to your wife and ate from the tree
whose fruit I commanded you not to eat,
the ground is cursed because of you.

THANKS WOMEN
>>
>>27451464
LOL you literally jsut described my previous 2.5 year relationship senpai
>>
>>27451464
>Of course me being a robot deep down, this relationship was destined to fail. When I showed my true colours and she realized what a loser I was,
so you were never upfront with how much of a loser you were to begin with?
>>
That's not true. I also take care of my boyfriend: cook for him, cheer him up when he's down, support him through things, etc. Eventually I'll also carry his children and take care of our family. Don't be so edgy anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 555x333
>>27452695
Of course he wasn't man. You can get a gf, a job, even a couple of friends, and at the end of the day it's all going to fall apart because you are and always will be a robot that nobody really wants around. Like that guy, I've just learned how to make myself presentable. A chameleon among the normies. Eventually they figure out what you are, which is a piece of shit. It can take years for them to find out, but a the end of the day you really are a toxic person who people don't want around.
>>
>>27450898
ITT men with mother issues
>>
>>27453092
they wouldn't have mother issues if their mothers weren't shit
>>
>>27451184
>mom voting shillary
>doesn't acknowledge everything she says supports trump
this is why we can't have nice things
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.