[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dick smells like fresh fish. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: Sardines.jpg (26 KB, 550x324) Image search: [Google]
Sardines.jpg
26 KB, 550x324
Dick smells like fresh fish.

What do?
>>
b urself and etc etc you know the drill
>>
hey, you don't even need peanut butter
>>
>>27450698

its supposed to smell like that, whats even the point of this thread?
>>
>>27451103
Silent reflection over the nature of our smelly existence and what it means to be a fishy dicked human

This is really happening
Your dick really smells like fish
This is real, this is you
Fish and dicks
Something so ridiculous coinciding
Are you not at least surprised?
>>
>>27451129
I wonder if there's a reason to this coincidence.
Like why is it fish and not, for example, dog. I never looked at it this way.
>>
>>27451190
idk. Fish attracts pussy, but dog lures bitches.
I'm just glad it doesn't smell like krill.
>>
>>27450698

get in the shower and fap with soap

Not only will the sexual release feel amazing, but your dick will be 100% odor free

Keep in mind that a regular washing won't do, it'll go back to smelling in an hour if you just rinse it. You actually need to scrub it for a good long while, which is why I recommend fapping with soap
>>
>>27451245
top kek I see what you did there
>>
>>27450698
Before big dates, I wash with regular soap in shower. Then right before the end of the shower, I wash with peppermint soap. I figure they might kill different germs and the peppermint soap leaves a delightful scent.
>>
Could be a yeast infection.
>>
>>27450698

Grill and pair with a nice red.
>>
>>27451254
Wouldn't that sting?
>>
>>27451245
The sad thing is that the average poster in this board is not intelligent enough to even understand this joke.
>>
>>27451499
No everyone got it, It's just not funny enough to warrant a reply.
>>
>>27451499

I got the joke anon. I ain't laughing, but I got it.

>>27451446

Unless you're shoving soap directly into your urethra, I don't see why it would. I've showerfapped many times without any discomfort.
>>
>>27451523
>>27451544
Yea I'm aware intelligent humor isn't appreciated here. If it were pure shitposting though, I'm sure there would be several retards laughing right now.
>>
>>27451619
>nobody laughed at my shit joke so everyone is a retard :'(

What a loser.
>>
Go forth to the strand, when that the Heavens may be amenable to such an act and the hour is the House of Neptune, and find and seize the changeable Proteus, that he may lead you to your proper place at the knee of Poseidon, as Prince Pinesoceaneus.
>>
>>27451619
>>27451635
Hey I thought it was funny and I laughed

So that's at least one person
>>
>>27451715
>samefagging this hard

Nobody liked your joke anon. Grow up.
>>
>>27451499
EYES UP LADS WE GOT A FUCKIN GENIUS HERE

maybe if we're really nice to him he'll explain the joke to us lowly peasants

fuck u cunt
>>
>>27451653

WAH WAH WAH NOBODY IS REPLYING TO MY MYTHOLOGICAL JOKE PLEASE GIBE ATTENTION WAH WAH WAH
>>
>>27451635
>a /r9k/ user calling someone else a loser
What a projection.

I'm not even the one who did the joke. Relax, its OK if you didn't get the joke at the first time. Its not like I expect everyone to know what a krill is, specially when I'm surrounded by whiny teenagers blaming their failures on everyone.
>>
>>27451729
>mfw joke anon knows I'm not samefagging
All that matters tbqh
>>
>>27451788
I didn't even read your essay. Go cry in a corner you pseudo-intellectual faggot.
>>
>>27451761
>hurt durr fuck u cunt, u stupid normie durr
Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>27451788
>I'm not even the one who did the joke
>It's not like I expect everyone to know what krill is

Fuck you're so buttblasted you're samefag defending yourself.
>>
>>27451817
>barely four lines
>calls it an essay
Are you really THAT lazy? Lol. No wonder you didn't get anywhere in life.
>>
>>27451819
this might come as a shock to you but your primary school teachers told everyone they were smart, not just you

you're not the intellectual god that you think you are
>>
>>27450698
Wash under your foreskin with soap and water. Do this at least once a day. If it still stinks, wash it after every time you piss or fap. If it still stinks, congratulations, you have a yeast infection
>>
File: 1432749330461.jpg (7 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
1432749330461.jpg
7 KB, 221x228
>>27451879
Why are you so angry? Who made you this way? What happened to you?

Are you okay? Did someone hurt you?
>>
>>27451874
>having to write four lines to defend a shitty joke about whales because your ego can't take people not calling you special and giving you positive reinforcement

No wonder you didn't get anywhere in life. lmao.
>>
>>27451887

Just as this anon said

Also, if you want to consolidate your efforts and prevent yeast infections, get yourself a nice bar of anti-fungal soap, which can be bought over the counter at most pharmacies.

Takes out two birds with one stone
>>
File: emptypoof.png (50 KB, 1024x663) Image search: [Google]
emptypoof.png
50 KB, 1024x663
>>27451911
Stop destroying all of these nice things anon
You're only making things worse

Snap out of it
Please
>>
Take a fucking shower you hippie.
>>
Dicks smell like fish when the cum isn't wiped off the glans

But to have a fresh smelling dick, it's also important to wash your glans in the shower
>>
>>27451949
>playing the "ur just a victim omg i feel so sorry for you card"

I can't believe you're even still replying. Are you that upset that nobody found your joke funny?
>>
>>27451949
Faggot's having a meltdown trying to save face lmao
>>
>>27451966
It wasn't my joke tho
You're just making me sad

I don't feel sorry for you
>>
>>27451983
Why is this more shameful, to you, than your unwarranted aggression?
Still not that guy btw.
>>
>>27451995
Sure it wasn't anon. Sure it wasn't.

>you're just making me sad

You should be sad, you pathetic ego bruised loser.
>>
>>27452021
But it really wasn't

>you pathetic ego bruised loser
I am a pathetic ego bruised loser
Always
Actually, I'm a lot like you. I engage in and start arguments because I'm a pathetic ego bruised loser, all the time.
But I still didn't make the joke, and if I did I would freely admit it because I liked it
>>
>>27452017
I'm on break so I'm laughing at you lol, you're probably a neet faggot wasting his time at home crying and trying to samefag his own personal defense force
>>
>>27452066
>you're probably a neet faggot wasting his time at home
yes
>crying
not yet but getting there...
>and trying to samefag his own personal defense force
no, I just want you to keep insulting me
still not the guy who made the joke, in any case
>>
>>27452057
Nobody is arguing, I'm just replying because since nobody liked your joke you had to throw a tantrum and call everyone retards lmao.
>>
>>27452103
I didn't call anyone a retard and I didn't make any jokes
I think you're just replying because you need someone to insult, and I'm just replying because I want to be insulted
>>
>>27450698
add lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt for seasoning
>>
>>27450698
Stop having sex with fish.
>>
>>27451397
yeast infections don't smell like fish.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.