[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys need to stop focusing on women. Women are something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1457849578526.png (70 KB, 1147x609) Image search: [Google]
1457849578526.png
70 KB, 1147x609
You guys need to stop focusing on women. Women are something that just tags along. You should focus on yourselves or doing things with other men (non-gay stuff)

You will be happier and maybe even find purpose.

Women are only for breeding
>>
>>27450441
Married 11 years, 10 year old boy. The marriage is great because we have lives outside of each other. I play golf and poker with my boys (really we just get drunk and talk shit), she has book clubs with house wives (really they just get drunk and talk shit
>>
>>27450441
>only for breeding
Spotted the virgin
Sex is uncomfortable, disgusting and overrated.
Women are basically the biggest resource drain aside from California.
>>
>>27451505
>He says this before being divorce and half of his assets being taken away from a roastie that fucked over 50 men before being married
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 251x251
>>27451505
>"book clubs" with "house wives"

Lmao I'm sure that's what she's doing
>>
File: 1316219806497.jpg (51 KB, 853x672) Image search: [Google]
1316219806497.jpg
51 KB, 853x672
>Women are something that just tags along

This.

Fun experiment: Next time you are in the parking lot of the mall, or Walmart, try to look around and see how many women you see sitting in the passenger seat of cars.

Their bf's leave them there in the car so they can go into the store and get what they need quickly and to get away from them. They just sit in the car on their phones. Just waiting for their master to come back. Like helpless children. Like dogs.

They truely are pathetic creatures.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.