[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the robot condition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1458556356568.jpg (317 KB, 1600x1079) Image search: [Google]
1458556356568.jpg
317 KB, 1600x1079
Hey robots,
I was thinking about what connects us and the shared experiences and failures we all have. I have also come to a conclusion about how to fix this.

It's fair to say that the majority of us have never experienced success with girls. I believe the reason for this lies in our late teenage years during the time we were in high school. At this time, we were allowed the rights and abilities of an adult but lacked the development of one. We were molded by our experiences in high school. Everyone entered high school lacking any experience with the opposite sex, but for some reason some people succeeded and gained the vital knowledge of how to talk to women. We watched as they had girlfriends, dates, and sexual flings. After high school, they continued forward while we had nothing. The robot is just like the freshman in high school, completely lacking in knowledge or experience about how to accurately communicate with girls. No matter how old you are now, you are the same as when you were 14 in this respect. Lacking this knowledge, we have entered our adult lives permanently crippled.

This also explains why so many of us are neet or under achievers. Civilization was built by men who were providing for their families. Without a girlfriend and the promise of a family, we do not feel the need to advance. Our needs are paid for by a combination of government assistance, our parents, and mediocre jobs. We have no motivation to advance and become successful career wise because there is no expectation that our income need will expand as would otherwise happen with a wife and children in our lives.

To be continued
>>
>>27450176

We try to compensate by saying women are dirty, vapid, stupid whores who exist to have sex with successful men and leach from them. To an extent that is true but we as men also have a need for their companionship because it drives us to the ultimate biological imperative, the need to reproduce. We cannot replace the biological need for reproduction and a human female companion with waifus, hobbies, or drugs. All it takes is for us to see a happy couple in public or in media to be reminded of that fact.

I believe the only way to overcome this is to somehow find a fembot in real life that is not deformed or so ugly that we are repulsed. That is to say a decently attractive girl without any experience with relationships or men. The robot would then learn about women at the same time as the girl herself is learning, effectively replicating the high school experiences we are all lacking. Either that or somehow artificially gain years of social experience and knowledge, make social contacts and capitalize on them. Both seem like nothing short of a miracle.

Good luck robots. I know we face an ugly situation but there is always hope. The odds are stacked against us but it is not impossible for us to get a girlfriend and eventually become happy. If it doesn't work out there is always r9k, a community of similar people who can find comfort in their mutual suffering.

I felt compelled to write this out and feel slightly better. I feel like I at least recognize the situation for what it is.
>>
>>27450176

Fuck this is getting buried really fast. I was really hoping someone would read it. Took be the better part of an hour to type it.
>>
>>27450508
I did. I think you are right in some regards, but I don't think majority of problems come from "tfw no gf." Idk tho, but I think that it is blamed Most oten because it is the problem that hurts the most.
>>
I too agree, OP. Given this knowledge of what makes us feel the need for companionship, do you, or anyone reading this, think that you can somehow successfully suppress this desire so that it doesn't hinder on our advancement in society? As in still feel the need to improve without a partner to motivate you. I find myself thinking it's possible, but I always come back to the inevitable "tfw no gf". Hopefully someone knows the answer.
>>
>>27450176
Sounds about right. I was fucking handicapped by my parents by sending me to an all-boys school; I couldn't learn to talk to girls back then, so I don't have a fucking hope of learning now with all the Chads who give women what they want without much effort. They learned vital social skills as teenagers; meanwhile, I'm here posting in this rabbit hole. /kms
>>
interesting, I agree with you

Also if this gets buried too fast, just save it and post it again l8r
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.