[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So robots, is your father a beta provider?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: quizzical pepe.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
quizzical pepe.png
72 KB, 900x900
So robots, is your father a beta provider?
>>
Yes. Well, yes and no. Is he a beta? Yes. Is he a provider? No.
>>
File: 1303533818339.png (56 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
1303533818339.png
56 KB, 400x449
>>27449923
My Father is dead since 8 years ago
>>
Yeah.
I don't know how he went from alpha to beta so quick. He cheated on my mother who was hot as fucl back then and knocked up an even hotter girl, then went full beta and married an ugly bitch who has a daughter of another men, for who he provides.
It baffles me.
>>
My dad is a hoarder and works at walmart. So in the shittiest sense of the term... i guess yes.
>>
>>27449923
My dad dated my mom in highschool and got married right after highschool

Theyve been together ever since then and are nearing 50

What is he?

My mom worked the whole time and followed my dad to different states when they were young. My dad is introverted and my mom is extroverted

Hmmmm
>>
>>27449923
>Be op
>Be cock gobbling faggot
>dont even answer posts in your own thread
>>
Yeah.
My dad goes after the cutter/tumblr types and tries to "save" them. He's been pawning after the current one for over a year now and she still lives with her "ex bf"
She spends tons of time with him too and stays with him often but at the end of the day she still lives with her "ex" lol
>>
>>27450505
What? How old is your dad?
>>
>>27449923
Memes sure do travel quickly.
>>
>>27450544
It's kinda sad.
>>
File: what.jpg (86 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
86 KB, 720x720
>>27449923
my dad has assburgers which results in a terrifying mix of alpha and beta.
>>
>>27450546
asking if your dads a beta provider has been going on for a while

fuck off normie
>>
>>27449923

Nah, my father was a chad that bounced out after I was born. Only met him once when I was 10, he showed me absolutely no affection and didn't seem to care that I shared his DNA.

feels bad man
>>
My dad was Tyrone, except he didn't run from the mother, she ran from him.
>>
Nope. Knocked up my mom and barely ever saw me as a kid.
>>
No. But I think he's even worse. Here an alcoholic asshole that I haven't seen in years.
>>
>>27449923
Nope
My mom provides
My dad is old and has a bad back
He can't do much
>>
>>27449923
No, I think my mom would be.

He's always been jobless and does nothing but smoke weed and play guitar. She inherited a lot of money and remarried him last year. She explicitly said she married him again because she didn't want to be alone after my step-dad died.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.