[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out, /r9k/. I feel replaced. My best and only friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: wojak.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
9 KB, 645x773
Help me out, /r9k/.

I feel replaced.

My best and only friend has gotten a new best friend. We're still good friends but the thought of him not considering me his best friend anymore is really annoying and saddens me. Is this normal or am I just overly obsessive? I mean, I didn't care who his best friend was when we were just good friends, but as soon as he told me I was his best friend, then suddenly I started caring.
>>
>tfw best friend dumps you
>tfw nothing in common anyway
>tfw he bitches to you about how he doesn't have a partner in crime and how no one understands him (like I give a shit, bitch)
>tfw has the audacity to call you "moody" even though you were completely shitfaced that one time and what you needed was understanding instead of teenage girl levels of bitchy narcissim

Fuck that guy.

Sorry OP for using your thread like this.

All friendships die. Find someone else or no one else. In the end it doesn't matter.
>>
>>27449899

it's devastating anon, far worse than losing some roastie, Male bonds are stronger
>>
its absolutely normal
your friend probably sees this too but he doesn't let his emotions get in the way of personal development/more friends or whatever.

most people are like this, you can be good friends with someone for 6 years and one day he cuts you off completely for something better without never looking back, this is why i decided to cut off all communication with people on my day to day life

adapt or die
>>
>>27449990
I understand anon, you're in the right here.
>>
>>27450035
I hate feeling entitled but I literally did nothing to deserve this.
>>
>>27450056
I don't think it's normal. It's obsessive.
>>
>>27449899
people grow older. people grow apart.

that's how it is.

be glad it happened because many can't say it did.
>>
>>27449899
>getting friend cucked

This is some next-generation degeneracy.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1000x754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1000x754
> best friends

You're either underage or female. Get out.
>>
>>27449899
Why don't you suck him off and prove you are his BFF, real best friends will suck their friend off I'll let you think about this, thank me later or now
>>
The exact same thing happened to me and only a year later he replaced me with him and completely cut me out of his life without saying a word about. He was my only friend, we were best friends for almost 12 years.
>>
>>27449899
Not trolling but you sound like a underage homosexual
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.