[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here becoming more of a normie due to drugs? since i've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: certifiedxannyfamily.jpg (245 KB, 1161x737) Image search: [Google]
certifiedxannyfamily.jpg
245 KB, 1161x737
who here becoming more of a normie due to drugs? since i've taking xanax i've asked two (2) girls out and i'm becoming friends with people at college. I'm still a lonely virgin but I feel like i've gained some hope
>>
Downers cover up your issues, they don't make any permanent changes to your psychology.

I've had a lot of success with psychedelics and stimulants to work through my emotional issues though.
>>
>>27450313
i know, its a really shitty situation because i'm kinda happy i'm now comfortable in social settings but i'm also becoming addicted
>>
Drugs made me schizo
Dissociatives are where it's at
Naysayers are just pussies who can't handle the void
>>
Adderall makes me a cyborg senpai.
>>
Benzos aren't a permanent solution by any means. They'll stop working fairly soon and you'll have to up the dose. Having fun slowly losing your memory and getting depression. And once this happens you won't even be able to come off them immediately, as tapering off long-term benzo use takes months if not years.
>>
I used to roll on mdma but I turned to coke because it's easier for me to manage the high

I don't like the lack of control you get with ecstasy and I like the added focus bonus of cocaine because it lasts for a couple of days after I take it

The only downside is it fucks up eye contact for me
>>
>>27449693
Never got into drugs, only tried a bit of shrooms and Meme Drug, but alcohol makes me pretty normie. Bonus because you can drink it in the presence of certified normies (bars) and talk to them as an equal because you're both too drunk to realize how far below them on the social ladder you are.
>>
>>27449693
benzos have helped me

good luck anon
>>
>>27450537
What dis are best?

Don't say DXM.
>>
>>27452069
>believing the social ladder is a real thing
Stop this shit.
>>
>>27449693
That's what drugs do. Then you settle for whichever shitty situation you get in and feel contempt. I lost the best years of my life (17-24) being addicted to antidepressants, being contempt living in my shitty suburb. Fuck that. Never again.
>>
man i need to do xanax
ive never even done weed but i need to take this pain away
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>27449693
After having seizures for the past 13 years my parents finally put me on a strong medication to suppress it.

>chemicals aren't good for kids!
>give her the weakest cheapest generic medicine possible

Now I'm 22 and I'm allowed to drive, so once I get a car I'll be a decent young adult. Have enough funds saved up from no car/gas/bills to buy a Dodge Charger so that's the only good thing about this

Pic related is what I want and could buy in cash
>>
>>27449693
Be careful with benzos OP, they have the worst withdrawal out of any addictive substance to the point of being dangerous. Just don't take them on a regular basis.

>>27450537
>Drugs made me schizo
>Dissociatives are where it's at
>Naysayers are just pussies who can't handle the void

So you claim you are schizo but recommend a class of drugs known for producing the type of symptoms associated with schizo and say anyone who disagrees is a pussy. That does sound like something a crazy person would say. Tbh dude I thought MXE was the bomb too but I stopped taking dissos for that very reason.

>>27452388
It is the opinion of multiple subreddits that MXE, O-PCE, and 3-MeO-PCP are the best dissos.
>>
>>27449693
Ever since I sarted hanging out with some old friends again, I've talked to some girls, went to some actual parties, and had a lot of fun. Drugs are good.
>>
>>27449693
First it giveth, then it taketh away. Remember that, OP.
>>
adderall is literally the best drug for us robots. That shit gets you motivated to actually do something.

>Pro tip, go take 60mg IR Adderall right fucking now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.