[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COUPLES THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: couple-in-love.jpg (24 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
couple-in-love.jpg
24 KB, 500x334
My gf is forcing me to make this thread, deal with it. Come on couples, join in.
>>
File: 1413042753814.jpg (18 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
1413042753814.jpg
18 KB, 400x422
>having a gf on r9k

oh normies how silly uo are.
haha
have fun with "Stacy mark.2" Her glasses are so thick that they probably have bigger curves than her body.

See you faggot

sage nigger sage
>>
>>27449440
Gf is forcing me to defend her honor, so, she doesn't always wear glasses and they arent't so thick.
>>
File: 49086288.png (285 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
49086288.png
285 KB, 400x301
>>27449500
you sound like a cuck.
and not a C U C K X D kinda cuck i mean you're a literal whipped whore for that thot.

have fun losing her to someone who is actually worth something.
>>
>>27449374
>gf is forcing

LOL! Like why don't you just beat her up and make her shut up.
>>
File: Romantic-Couple.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Romantic-Couple.jpg
426 KB, 1920x1080
>>27449610
Well, I followed your advice and tried to shut her up but she shhhh'ed me. Should I try to smack her up?
>>
>>27449374
>my gf is forcing me to do this
I figured as much.
tell her she is an unstable mess, and disgust is all she will ever incite from me.

you are still a cuck for going along with it.
>>
>>27449374
>tfw imaginary bf
does that count?
we're having a fight right now, though
we "broke up" but I'm not sure whether or not he meant it
really hope he didn't
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.