[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You finally get the girl of your dreams. Everything is perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: summer love.jpg (316 KB, 500x578) Image search: [Google]
summer love.jpg
316 KB, 500x578
You finally get the girl of your dreams. Everything is perfect and you're finally happy. The two of you love each other and it's genuine.

One day, you're out on a date, maybe you've planned to see a movie. On the way to the theater, hand in hand, you spot Tyrone walking toward you. He's bigger than you and you can clearly see the outline of his horse dick through his pants. You try ignore him as he passes and focus on the otherwise perfect day you've been having. You look over to your girl and see her biting her lip, her face slightly flushed. Her pace slows and she suddenly says,
>"Anon... let's just forget the movie and go back home and have sex."

How do you feel? What do you do?
>>
>>27449075
I invite Tyrone over to my home, give him half of my income as reparations for slavery and start prepping him so that he can sexually satisfy my gf. It's a win-win situation.
>>
>>27449238
this

originalcomment desu senpai
>>
I curb stomp the nigger then and there while he's distracted. Then later that night I round up the boys and lynch the pavement ape.
>>
>>27449379
First you have to be physically capable of defeating a herd bull nigger and you also need friends to help with the lynching.
>>
Take her back to me house and fuck her so hard she forgets all about black men.
>>
>>27449379
Lol b8.
>>27449436
This only works if she's loves you for you
>>
>>27449425
They're pretty easy to beat actually. They're like hyenas, loud as fuck and gang up on you. But just punch a couple in the nose a few times and they scatter.
>>
generic cuck thread #852,390,204
>>
>>27449425
black people aren't actually good at fighting it's just a meme

i've never seen a black person win a fight without sucker punching

pro boxing has no bearing on reality
>>
>>27450272
But women are incapable of romantic love.
>>
File: patriotic dolphin.jpg (78 KB, 620x470) Image search: [Google]
patriotic dolphin.jpg
78 KB, 620x470
>I give a sly wink to my date, which is the signal we had agreed to if this situation were to occur
>She performs a deft maneuver and pins Tyrone to the ground
>Recognizing our superiority Tyrone becomes submissive and docile
>I whip out my dick and Tyone begins to suck on it while my woman reaches into her purse for something
>she grabs the horse cock strap-on and pounds Tyrone in the ass with extreme prejudice
>He is leaking blood from his perforated colon as a crowd has gathered to watch the spectacle
>Smartphones are out and the footage is shared across the world
>by the time I ejaculate down Tyrone's throat humanity has agreed that slavery should be re-instated for Africans and a new era of peace and prosperity dawns on the world
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.